Challenge in C Minor Contest

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge in C Minor Contest

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 115 total)
  • Replies
  • MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@pampeans Were you able to fully exit the game and then start a new challenge fully charged? I even restarted my tablet and I’m still depleted.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@millforce2k

Oh no! So that doesn’t work anymore? I forgot and had the game running in the background, so I’m depleted. I was merely noting for next time. Makes no sense for the last challenge to impact the next one.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Just ran a beach node with Splinter. It splinters, so you have to clean-up after it. No wonder I never use it…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Won Rumble finally. @wrw01 Congrats to you too on winning

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Is Rumble worth winning? It looks like +20% defence but I don’t think I ever had a problem with Soundwave getting killed.

GmamaBirdy
    @gmamab

First time playing challenges! Do you have to cash in your earned tokens daily or does Rivio keep track and let you cash in at the end? I will be bummed if I just lost 1500 tokens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

You got him then congrats, Now what does it do to Soundwave and is it worth 3000 tokens???

Michael Allen Christensen
    @michael-allen-christensen

What is going on with the battery bars for the event? The event closes and the next one starts and I only have one battery bar…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@weenaoise It depends on your choice. I personally prefer power and raw damage boost over defense. So, even though I poured in so much time getting Rumble, I’m not gonna use him.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 If you like accessories that give your Transformers health, then its okay as it gives Soundwave a +20% boost in Defense. Personally I think it should cost 3000 tokens.

Btw, can someone inform me how much Shockwave’s price was in tokens? I kinda need to compare.

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer,

So it’s not a shooter addon then just defence??
    Shockwave was the same 3000 tokens

So all in all the prizes are not that good then? and Rumble as an Exclusive for 3000 really is not worth it. it does not surprise me 1 bit as look what they’ve done in this update, dropping firepower et al

I’ll play if I feel like it but not going out of my way

wrw01
    @wrw01

@datguygamer
    Thank you and congrats to you on your win

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@gmamab

“Do you have to cash in your earned tokens daily or does Rivio keep track and let you cash in at the end?”

Cash them in at the end. Rovio should keep the Token Exchange Store open for several days after challenge ends (whenever that is – I still don’t know does anyone???).

@michael-allen-christensen

“What is going on with the battery bars for the event? The event closes and the next one starts and I only have one battery bar…”

This is normal and was also the case for the Holiday Challenge.

Battery bars continue to recharge normally across the end/start time – they don’t automatically reset to four at the start of the next challenge day.

So for example (I’m using Eastern time zone) if at 6:59pm I have one battery bar, then at 7:00pm I’ll still only have one battery bar, and I won’t get the second one until the full hour has elapsed based on what your recharge cycle is from the last time you started playing with four bars.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

These are what the Challenge accessory prizes do:

Challenge Accessories

Personally, I’m going for Ravage.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@datguygamer @paul13 Shockwave was 5000 tokens.

sheepybach
    @paul13

I thought shockwave was 3000 as after buying him and playing on I never got to 5000 in total

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Thanks but still that doesn’t justify a measly 2000 token gap between a bot and an accessory that the bot wears. Seems a tad bit expensive, that’s all.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@datguygamer

I agree. I was okay with the 5,000 tokens for Shockwave, but I think the accessories for the Sound* crowd are way over priced. If I can win them without spending gems during the contest, then I’ll be happy. I had to spend gems to get Shockwave, but I also got all of his accessories, all of the gem boxes and the coins, so I came out ahead.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Congrats @pampeans. On that notion though, I missed the holiday challenge and thus I don’t have Shockwave or Nemesis Prime or Rodimus Prime. I’m sad that I will never get these three robots just because I missed them once (and one of them is only for money).

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@datguygamer

I don’t have NP or RP either. NP was outrageously priced and came at a point where we were loosing gems, coins, etc. because of the UYP code. RP was more reasonably priced, but as I’m an application developer and I don’t get paid for buggy code, I refuse to spend money on this undstable app. Having said that, had Rovio offered ABT as a fully paid option, I would have paid for the game (I got the game when it was 1st released and before the AB business model sullied by pay-to-play).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

How much did those two cost? I have no idea.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

Varied depending on where you lived. But it was for real cash.

I think Rodimus was something like $4.99 and Nemesis was $9.99, not 100% sure but somewhere around that. Both bundles included the TF and some gems and stuff.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

I meant in USD @optimuspig. So anyway, a total of 15$ approx with gems and “stuff”? What stuff; accessories?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Think so. Don’t recall specifics as I didn’t waste cash on either of those.

PBJ
    @aliaspbj

NP was $11.99 USD and it did come with some accessories loaded like the Bat top hat. There are still expensive accessories to purchase with gems to increase its fire power. Rodimus was $3.99 USD and came with about 100 gems and I think some coins. And of course you know, you had to get Shockwave and accessories in the Christmas challenge.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Challenge in C Minor Contest

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 115 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.