Connection issues

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Connection issues

• Is anyone else having trouble getting in to the Arena? I won this week’s tournament and have been trying for over three hours to get in to the Arena, get my goodies etc and it keeps defaulting to the home screen. In the last week I have also run in to the ‘watch a video’for an extra bird, treasure and whatnot only to have that feature not working either. Had cost me a few matches and now this. Anyone??

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Babe Feathers
    @michele-mitchell

Check under bugs and issues in this forum, everyone is having the same problem. I’m now going on 11 hours down. Someone said it happened before and was down 3 days. UGH!!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I’m curious whether I will be able to collect my first place in the Arena reward… if not I’m really gonna be as angry as the birds.

Max Boom
    @maxboom

I can’t get in either…the little connectivity icon shows up in the right hand corner and then it kicks you back to the main page. I came in 2nd and can’t collect my gems or pearls… grrrrr!

Max Boom
    @maxboom

Oh and I regularly have issues with the “watch a video” and then it glitches out. I find that I can get it to stop doing that by turning the phone off and turning it back on. It doesn’t get the life or the free bird back tho.

Max Boom
    @maxboom

Oh and I regularly have issues with the “watch a video” and then it glitches out. I find that I can get it to stop doing that by turning the phone off and turning it back on. It doesn’t get the life or the free bird back tho.

Cindy Berisford Leverett
    @cindy-berisford-leverett

Same problem here. I’m in first place, too. I don’t want to lose my gifts. I played long and hard.

Neil G
    @neilg

Yeah and now when you try watch a video it you just get a black screen and have to restart the app. And have your progress reset & not get the reward/bird/ticket (of course). I have reported this to Rovio twice and not had a reply.

rush flocker
    @rushflocker

I am experiencing the same issues right now.  A restart fixed it a couple of times but does not help any more.  Did anyone ever find a solution to this?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Connection issues

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.