Connection Error – cannot play game at all

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Connection Error – cannot play game at all

• The last time I opened the game to play, it told me I had an update and needed to do it to continue. I updated and have been getting the Connection Error since. I have deleted the app and reinstalled. I have powered down my iPad. Nothing I do will let me even play the game. It goes through its startup and then I get the Connection Error every single time. Please fix this bug.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dmg1969 — Angry Birds Nest is a fan site totally independent of Rovio. You need to submit a support request directly with Rovio.
    That being said — You didn’t mention what version of iPad and operating system you play on. The latest Rovio games don’t do well at all on older devices. I have an iPad 2, which only has 500 MB of RAM. I am able to play, but it crashes frequently. Have you hard-closed all apps running in the background? I assume your internet connection is fine. I had this problem for a while but I believe Rovio said they had a problem with their servers, and I no longer get that error.
    Good Luck!

dmg1969
    @dmg1969

Yes, I always hard close my apps. I don’t like having a bunch running if I am not using them. It’s a Third Generation iPad. This is the only game I have trouble with. It WAS running fine (except for the trouble with the Arena). Then, the other day, it prompted that the app needed to be updated to continue. I let it do the update and that was the last time I was able to get on. I deleted the app and reinstalled. Same deal. The only thing I did not try was letting it remove it from the Game Center. I may try doing that and see.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Connection Error – cannot play game at all

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.