Connect to Facebook AB2 – Yeah, right!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Connect to Facebook AB2 – Yeah, right!

• Why can I not connect to Facebook through AB2 and sync my 230+ Level Progress on my iPad (which is where I am having the difficulty) to my AB2 Android Device (which is connected but have only just started)

Please tell me why I cannot connect to FB on my iPad Mini (latest OS updated)? I want to save my progress

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

What kind of error are you getting?

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@patmcinnes I know they are having issues with the API for Facebook. It’s been a bug in Epic for more than 6 months. It is only on my iPad, not my Android. I end up picking up the iPad multiple times a day to sign into FB from within Epic. I have emailed multiple times only to be told “it’s a tough issue and they’re working on it.”

If you try to connect and it gives you a connection error, try hitting connect again. That often will work.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@patmcinnes ive noticed this too- it just seems to make Blue Friend Gifts useless now that u cant even get on- even if you could, you get shut out of Facebook everytime you open the game

PatMac
    @patmcinnes

@amslimfordy @rowdypup I have managed to log in to Facebook – however, it has only been tested on one game session. 3 for four attempts to connect, and it finally worked. Android… not a problem. iPad Mini – horrible experience. Lucky it synced my progress to my Facebook, so now I have finished level 240 across both devices :)

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Connect to Facebook AB2 – Yeah, right!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.