completed? what now??

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum completed? what now??

• HI GUYS… I’ve started from scratch without paying for gems or coins and painstakingly completed all the levels.Then I’ve played all the tasks etc. I now have lots of coins and lots of gems… What do I do next?? Recently I did pay £1.46 for jenga level thinking it would be lots of game play but it only lasted 10sec lol…am I missing something or have I gone as far as I can?!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • Replies
  • sal9
    @sal9

Did you unlock all the karts?

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

How do I do that? Buy each cart in every level? Then upgrade to the max each cart in every level?

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

There’s eight carts per level and five levels. Do I need to somehow earn enough gems to buy forty carts then upgrade the forty carts? That would take forever?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi @noodlepimp – Have you tried completing any of the challenges? Because there does not seem to be an end to those. If you have tried, how many have you completed? If you don’t know what I’m talking about, see the topic “ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!” in this forum for more information and strategies. :)

ABGo.!!! Challenges:!! How far you are.!!

P.S. – You also get one gem for each set of 3 challenge tasks completed…

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi. I’ve completed about 50 challenges. I’m stuck now as they all have a “beat a friends score”.. None of my ffriends play ab go :(

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Well, there’s a simple solution to that :) If you want to be Facebook friends, follow this link and send me a friend request:

https://www.facebook.com/abe.goracer

I have recently restarted AB Go! (completed 25 challenges so far), so my scores should be fairly easy to beat and you will be able to move on to the next challenges and continue to have fun with the game. Just a thought… :)

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi sent u friend req . just gor new car prezzie
    .thanks. (Soappop sedan) I won the big bang L6 from the weekly cchallenge. Which is best??

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Well, it’s not really a matter of which one is best, as much as it is which would be best for what type of challenge.

I like to keep one cart tuned for precision on each track, especially for the Time Bomb challenges where you have to “Avoid the first 50 objects” or “Closely miss 20 objects in a race”. So, for precision, on Seedway I use the Sodapop Sedan and upgrade the handling all the way. You can also upgrade the strength some. Just leave the top speed and acceleration alone. This will give you much better control to avoid objects, imo.

I use the Big Bang for speed and drifting. There are some challenges where you will need to “Drift more than 50% of the time” (or something like that) or “Collect X number of coins while drifting”. So I upgrade the Big Bang all the way for top speed and acceleration and I leave the handling and strength alone. This gives great drifting ability.

That’s just my opinion on how I’ve done it. I try to use the right kart for the challenge at hand. I hope this is helpful :)

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi. What’s the deal with telepods? Should Ibuy one and which is the best to get?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Telepods have their pros and their cons. They are cheaper than buying some of the karts in-game (for example, some of my favorite karts are Air Guitar and Phoenix Star. Both are 2,400 gems in-gam, but the Telepods are around $15). However, every time you start the game, that is, whenever you see the Rovio logo, the Telepods will disappear and you will have to scan them in again. So that’s kind of annoying. Personally, I think that the ones for the Air tracks and for the Sub-Zero tracks are the most helpful. Additional favorites are the Green Baron and the Rapid Racer for Air…

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Cool thanks.. I’ve completed another 20odd challenges and stuck now on beat a friends score. I have added u on fb but perhaps u haven’t done those challenges yet?? Thanks again for UR advice. Carl

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hmmm… Well, I have completed at least one race on every track. My guess is that you are on Android. For some reason, I can’t see any of my Android friend’s scores. I can only send them (and you) Lucky Boxes. What version are you running? I am on AB Go! 1.4.2 for iOS…

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

I’m on ab go 1.4.3.. On android jelly bean.how do u get or send lucky boxes?

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

OK, well that explains why we can’t see each other. Hopefully the next update will sync things. Not sure when that will be, though…

The Lucky Boxes look like gift wrapped presents and are found randomly on the various tracks. They are always nestled among the coins or the fruit. Not sure where they are specifically on the Time Bomb challenges. To get a Lucky Box, when you see one on the track, just run over it like you would do to pick up a gem. After you complete the race and your score and stars get tallied a screen will automatically pop up telling you to tap the Lucky Box to see what you’ve won. It can be coins, gems, free kart upgrades, free special powers, etc. After you see what you’ve won, it will take you to a screen where you can share a Lucky Box with a friend. You just choose the friend you want to send the gift to and click the “Share” button below their name.

Check your mailbox often (it’s located on the start screen – the one before the track selections) to see if anyone has sent you a Lucky Box. I sent you one last night. :)

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi received a lucky box fa from u. Thank u… I don’t get the share with friend menu as i have no friends I suppose..i hope an update will be soon as I cant continue any more challenges now. Thanks again Carl

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

I think you need to borrow one of your friend’s Android phones, install AB Go! (it’s free, right?) and play a few races. Then, you can go beat their scores :):):)

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

I used up a lot of my gems to get round the beat a friend score section. Completed loads more challenges and sent u a couple of lucky boxes. Let me know if u received them? Also bought the coin doubler (£5) but worth it. Yeyyy enjoying the game again now. Carl

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Yes, I got them. A “Free Next Power Up Use” and a King Sling :) Thanks! Glad you were able to keep moving. Have fun, this really is a great game :)

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi. Completed over 100 challenges now. They are becoming impossible to do.like collect 5fruits whilst in air when there is no air sections.my carts are all maxed out and still too slow for the speed tasks. Skipping them are bout 100gems per challenge.how are you getting on? Sent u a lucky box too. Carl

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi Carl,

What specific tracks and/or challenges are you referring to? For example, Seedway Track #1 Fruit Splat Challenge #12… Most tracks have places where you can jump, even slightly, to be in the air to get the fruit. I would be happy to run the races on those tracks and tell you where the best spot would be. Another trick is that if you use Hal, when he is in the air anywhere near some fruit ahead of him, use his special power while he is in the air and when his tornado hits the fruit up ahead, it will count as being splatted while in the air.

As for the karts being too slow for the speed challenges, what challenges are you talking about specifically? I may be able to give you some tips if I know the specifics. Also, please see my third reply on this thread regarding tuning. You don’t want to max out every kart or some challenges will be extremely hard to impossible to complete. Believe me, I found this out the hard way my first time playing. I would encourage you to get a couple of Telepods and upgrade very carefully.

So far, I am at 110 challenges completed. Taking it slower this time and having more fun. Thank you for the Lucky Boxes. I will send you more, I just haven’t been coming across that many lately.

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Been Playing weekly challenge. I used a couple of power ups and used loads of lives.. My reward?? 8 gems!! War a waste of time Lol. Is there going to be any new tracks or updates soon?? How are you getting on ??? Sent u a lucky box the other day. Hope u received it. Carl

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi. Had 4 lucky boxes from u. Thank u v much. I stopped playing after today. The weekly challenge is not worth bothering with anymore. The dayly event is fun but again not worth it for a few coins or 5gems etc. Bit fed up as I loved this game. I hope there might be new levels or tracks soon.are you still enjoying? How are you getting on? .. Carl

dbkraemer
    @dbkraemer

Hi Carl,

Sorry to hear that your retiring, but I think once they put out a new track you’ll be back for more racing fun. I am also frustrated that there hasn’t been much in the way of updates and am desperate for a new track. I just hit 200 challenges today. Not much motivation to keep going at this point, but I still do enjoy the game to pass the time. I think the one year anniversary for Go! is December 13th, so maybe they’ll update with a new track for that…

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Hi.still can’t stop playing this game lol. Made more progress by using up a lot of my gems. I was thinking of logging out and starting from the beginning again. Would I lose the progress I have made and would I need to set up a new email etc? Hope u got a couple of lucky boxes I’ve been sending. Carl.. P.s how are u getting on?

noodlepimp
    @noodlepimp

Also I have thousands and thousands of coins. Bought all upgrades and carts I can.. Is there a way to exchange them for gems or anything I can buy with them?? Thanks again Carl :)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum completed? what now??

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.