Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Viewing 17 replies - 51 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @desperados

It’s a legit way to beat a game it’s no cheating or hacking it’s using flaws in the programming…people don’t like that oh there’s exploit in the game but i shouldn’t use it because i want to be a legit player to beat the game…everybody used the infinite spells everybody used the mighty eagle total destruction spell when it was there and they just used them and it was a legit way to beat the game…without exploit it’s impossible to get all the hats.

Yue i read between the lines i see noting wrong.

oh yeah it’s to beat scores now hit 54m twice and get near to 57m…that 60m was a pure epic luck but i’m seeking for this level again :P

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Something that involves messing around with the program files is hacking, no need trying to whitewash anything…

desperados
    @desperados

no it’s hacking it’s copy paste…hacking is changing and altering the program code that was written in the memory to fool the actual game code.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@desperados

you really have reading problem! kid! right?

desperados
    @desperados

kid? i don’t know what you are talking about sorry

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Hey! I almost made it to 40 million this time. :) Yay!

Grrr! I can’t even top my own personal best, much less keep up with the top scores right now. But trying is fun.

desperados
    @desperados

That’s great Capt :) i always end up around 35-40m so so far but at winter and green slime levels over 45m…for the first time i got record at summer level i’ve never seen that level again.

desperados
    @desperados

Got one lucky summer level again lol 61,709,376

rsz_1rsz_xxxxx.jpg

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I got 21,746,916. Don’t have a screenshot for it though.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

IMG_9222.PNG

Only four spells, didn’t bring the blizzard.

desperados
    @serkann

Oh jo-ha congrats :) you’ve the crown now,now for months i’ve never seen 60m+ again…need a perfect map and some skill and luck…can’t edit first page it was my old account that i forgot it’s password and info i write it here :P

1st:jo-ha 63,286,420

2nd:desperados 61,709,376

3rd:Chucky 57,351,560

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Thanks.
    One of my friends from my clan scored even 64 Mio., very impressive.
    This was actually the first time I scored this high. I played the same game few minutes later and again achieved over 60 Mio.

desperados
    @serkann

lol cool i noticed that some months ago the lucky maps that i scored over 60m were coming again and again in a day…for me if i found a lucky map in arena it comes to me again after each 2-3 plays.

lament
    @lament

IMG_1708.PNG

My new record, four spells without ME

(did 66 earlier, but forgot to take the screenshot…)

Yue
    @yue-zhang

as I said before, at current card level, 70-75 is the amazing score. 60-65 is good, 65-70 is excellent. The score depends on and go up with your flock power.

lament
    @lament

Yue,

You are probably correct. I seldom pass 50. Current flock power is 511, all birds at level 39 and I miss one set of hats.

You define my score as excellent so I should be happy 👍

desperados
    @serkann

oh you are the best lament …king of the score board with 4 spells,yes Yue to make 100m i guess it would need 4-5 complete hat set upgrade or new levels…it’s nice to you see you.

1st:lament 65,735,384

2nd:jo-ha 63,286,420

3rd:desperados 61,709,376

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Viewing 17 replies - 51 through 67 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.