Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

• 1st:desperados 61,709,376

3rd:Chucky 57,351,560

2nd:Yue 55,323,748

lol take a screenshot at the end of match when you break a record post it here…i write the names of the first,second and third players.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 67 total)
  • Replies
  • RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Good to see you too have beaten Krissy Eagle Break ;)! That’s a great score. Was it since the ME super pause power was turned off? I don’t have enough spells to take five in (try to take zero!), but my highest is a mere 37 million when I did. We should do a topic on highest scores with NO spells. I’ve had opponents with 280 flock scoring 24 million plus on me!!!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

My highest score is 45.808.088, I used 3 spells and my flock level is maxed, so there’s no real sense in comparing it to others.

cognitive
    @cognitive

35M with birds under 40. Routinely hit 25-30M again with birds under 40.

Ironically, playing with no spells and birds at 40-41 there are times I struggle to hit 10-12M. I usually hit around 15M.

desperados
    @desperados

lol RIP pigges i’m good at beating bots,all of them should be terminated until none of them left so we could have a chance to play with carbon based life forms…yeah with no spells my max was around 35m.

jo-ha yes my score was made with highest flock power lvl 61 cards with everything at max…nice score with 3 spells…would like to see it’s screenshot when you manage to do it again.

cognitive it’s weird that sometimes flock power means noting while scoring high scores…blue and freeze spell is capable of creating 10m or more at 1 shot,flowers spitting out materials boost score too.

Anonymous

I don’t believe it is my highest score, as I am sure I have been over 50mil (or close to it), but here is a cool 46,971,072

IMG_0837.JPG

desperados
    @desperados

Oh Chucky…hail to the new king,the crown is yours…revenge of the king pig.

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Doinked on my last bird… otherwise would’ve been good for 47mil. *sigh* I choked.

IMG_0175.PNG

desperados
    @desperados

Welcome,gjs96743 you conquered the second place :P it’s really hard going beyond 45m as you need extra luck from freeze spell…total destruction of everything in 1 or 2 levels are needed too.

lol just tried 50 times that’s the best i could get with 5 spells 45,298,064

rsz_1rsz_snap_2017-04-27_at_223455.jpg

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Flinging for third place…

IMG_0175.PNG

desperados
    @desperados

Nice try gjs96743 :D finally with my blue strike cards i take the crown back…oh still 50m barrier is not breached.

11c.jpg

Yue
    @yue-zhang

45,9xx,xxx is my current high with level 61 and 4 spells, though it crashed. no chance to take a screenshot, nor to the reward.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

The game crashing is getting very annoying, Yue. I will be hammering an opponent in the arena and will crash with one or two birds left. When I get Back to the arena, I have lost that round, a ticket and my win streak gets reset.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

My situation is like nothing happened. Same streak position but I didn’t notice any change on tickets or spells.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Well, there are times that my win streak is preserved, Yue, but I still lose a ticket. Not that it matters so much to me, but it would make a difference to somebody else. People that don’t visit places like this forum or know “things”.

My wish is that the game would be fair and balanced for everybody. Guess I am just naive in that way. Even in my old age.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I guess that there are too many ad server connections during the game session which lead to connection jams and resulted in crash. I don’t really care about reward but endless crash happened did annoy me.

desperados
    @desperados

Wow so sorry to hear that Capt and Yue having problems about crashes…that’s unacceptable as this game is optimized for mobile platforms…i’m having no problem although i play in bluestacks emulation…wish you the best we need players like you :D birds love you.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

Here is my new high with 4 spells. I don’t bring snow into arena.

desperados
    @desperados

lol still trying to reach the 50m but for me it’s only possible at green slimy when you have the chance of destroy everything in 1 or 2 rooms.

Oh Yue you are the first to have 50m :P congrats but why is that score font number looks odd and different does it look that way in your country?

but your game is not completed to be fair you should only post end screen when you earn stars with your score showing.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

I don’t know about odd font as it’s default by Rovio on my iPad. End screen? what!!
    I know, you are buying time to play for more score. cheers.

desperados
    @desperados

lol i’ve to play 100-150 times more to get that green levels and be lucky enough to past 50m which is your score…because all other players just posted the end screen just to put a standard on it i just wanted to see that end screen saying you beat xxxxx person.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

@desperados

standard? sometime it just crashed when entering below screen. Luckily I got this one as well as I am used to keep lots of screenshots.

desperados
    @desperados

Oh ok :P if it’s a crash issue than you’ve no control over it…you are the 1st with 50,803,884m

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I had thought about posting my score here. lament beat me, so no point. Good job, lament. Quite the accomplishment.

lament
    @lament

The score above is with level 63 birds and without the blizzard. Don’t recall what kind of map, but it was not the green slime.
    Luck is the keyword here – getting the spells and birds in the correct order

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Competition for the highest score in 1 match with 5 spells

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 67 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.