Collecting Gems

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Collecting Gems

• Hi all, ne to the forum. Just wondering how players collect all those gems for the carts. I am in a spot. In the challenges where it says you need to beat a friend’so score, well that puts me in a spot as none of my friends play the game. I hate the fact that I need to spend my daily race gems just to pay that off. It is usually more gems that the daily race. Thanks Boler77

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@boler77 The challenges are the worst (in my opinion at least) way of earning gems. The best ways to earn gems are doing the Daily Events and completing & finishing 1st in the Weekly Tournament.

When the game first came out, the challenges rewarded us with 3 gems, but after a few updates they started rewarding only 1 gem.
    If you complete Daily Events 7 days in a row, your reward will be 10 gems, and if you’ll continue not to miss a single Daily Event, you’ll get 10 gems every day.
    The reward for finishing 1st in the Weekly Tournament is either a kart or gems. The gem prizes vary from 28 to 50 (or was it 52?) gems.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@boler77 the Daily Event is messed up now- at first it was giving me 40 (Facebook required) gems per DAY, but now I guess my riches are turning to rags, because for no reason, the Days were going REVERSE (when that “new” update came out last month a punched Go! in the face, ruining it) and giving me less and less prizes each day! so now, I live under a bridge getting 3,500 coins every day…..oh, woe to me….. =(

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Collecting Gems

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.