"Coin Sink"

• @lewie4 about 2 months before Christmas someone posted something here about a Greg from Rovio/ Exient requesting information (on Facebook) about users coin balance promising a “coin sink” under the topic heading “tantalizing teaser from Rovio/Exient”

Is a reward for the amount of coins (or something that we can use our coins on) still on the plans?

Or was the gathering of information regarding coins etc etc just something that was used for you to adjust the way you sort individual players in the completion groups?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

How about a character that costs a ridiculous amount of coins, and only uses coins to upgrade? Give people a reason to collect coins.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@ncaddy We are still looking to develop a feature where high level players can spend coins that they have gathered. I’ll be sure to release more information when I can.

2p4fun
    @optimus

They should try to fix the game before doing anything else.
    Almost a week now since the program crash on a regular bases.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 What would be more appreciated is letting us get gems in the token exchange. let’s be honest, the developers have made getting gems more and more difficult. Also this new “Spark Run” that landed on iOS is not what I would call a feature. It’s better to allow players to buy sparks for gems in the barracks directly for a more easier and straightforward approach.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.