Coin Payout Increased

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Coin Payout Increased

• I just went to cash out my coins and the payout went from 560 to 580. Anyone else notice that? I haven’t even done the patch update for Android, still on v1.5.16. Now I’m curious if they’ve slipped in anything else with v1.5.18.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Is that because you are now getting a squad bonus from the new TFs?

SoloAz
    @soloaz

No, @weenaoise, this is from the inactive nodes that pay out every 4 hours. Just noticed this last time, when I went to gather coins, it’s at 580 instead of 560. Hope it’s permanent.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Aye, but you’re now getting squad bonuses on those nodes. So the base score of 400 + 40% is 560. If you have Arcee and Airachnid then you have another squad, another 5% and 400 + 45% is 580.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

Huh, interesting. I didn’t think that had any effect on the payout for those, only for nodes you completed. Good to know! Thanks, @weenaoise!

jman
    @jman

I just started over from the beginning. First payout I noticed was around 419 and was probably R 10, I’m up to R 59 and pay is now 460 per node.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

So, @jman, is there also a bonus depending on rank?

jman
    @jman

@soloaz I do have 3 squads completed so I don’t know if it’s squad based or Rank based…..I’ll pay attention on the next TF I unlock.

dmsral
    @dmsral

I’ve noticed before that occasionally a coin node will flash 1000 and then show the correct amount. Something to look forward to?

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Well, each squad is worth a 5% bonus. Three squads is 15%. And 400 + 15% is 460. You see the pattern?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It should be equal to your squad bonus, as per @gradientturtle7 in this post:

New Update for ABT on iOS (v1.5.15 Crashing)

However I wasn’t aware that completing the Valkyries Squad increases your bonus to +45%, although that makes sense.

I’ll admit it’s nice to have the increased coin harvests, but unfortunately it doesn’t come close to offsetting the decrease in coins earned on node runs because most of them are impossible to complete now.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@optimuspig

Hopefully Rovio will fix, as they indicated it is a bug in the “Nerf difficulty” topic of the forum.

jman
    @jman

@weenaoise roger that and totally makes sense now that I see it.

@optimuspig
    what I’ve noticed from having to start over is that I have no problem keeping up with coin amount to do upgrades. It’s the pigs and special items that I’m short on usually. I haven’t fully committed to playing all the way through yet but have had time to play and needed something to do the last couple of days. Unlocking Arcee was a bonus and sparked up my interest though.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@jman

“what I’ve noticed from having to start over is that I have no problem keeping up with coin amount to do upgrades.”

Interesting. I have no problems at all completely filling up my silo between upgrades.

Perhaps it’s because I’m at the point where all my upgrades are from L10 to L11 or higher.

With a 1d12h upgrade in progress, that’s more than enough time for me to complete nine missions between the three silos, even more if I decide to do the 4h or 7h missions instead of the 12h missions.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I am getting most of my coins from missions – some from harvesting – and I lose coins playing the game. I am noticing more 24 hour missions.

jman
    @jman

@optimuspig

I’m currently having to upgrade every 3 hrs with 25000 coins which I’m barely able to keep up with. I don’t have extra coins to upgrade silo which I dont think would help much since I’m blowing through items faster than I earn them. I was just able to unlock the medium missions at R65 Last night which was a waste of coin since my TFs are ranked low I do not do so well, 2 missions one key each so far. I only get 2 to 3 keys before video on the easy one.

So long story short, I’m going through a lot more gems than I did the first time, it was clearly a way to monetize the game. Fyi I haven’t bought any gems, and I won’t.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Coin Payout Increased

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.