codes?

• i noticed there’s a place to put codes. anyone have any codes?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Codes may be distributed by Rovio either for winning a contest, as a way of repaying a user for lost items, or just randomly by social media. These codes are one-time-use only.

tomason
    @tomason33

LOL…I think that’s the third or fourth time I’ve seen that response (the first time I saw it was several months back). I can see why it’s necessary and time saving to have that one on auto dial. A lot of people come here (myself included) assuming there will be codes revealed and such in a forum like this, but the fact is you’re completely correct and those codes come & go and there will be international interest in winning that code that day (that is, on the rare day that these things happen… usually holidays)… and the prize is cool, but there’s usually just 1 per event and then that code is as valuable as the co2 exhaled when you say the expletive of choice upon realization that, yet again, it has gone to a kid on an island somewhere in the south pacific where the time zone was perfect for his wakey-wake time and he was wearing his lucky mitten…

There shall be no codes… lest ye earn them thyself, so sayeth the Bird

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.