CNYU : Can’t advance on a new game after unlocking Soundwave

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum CNYU : Can’t advance on a new game after unlocking Soundwave

• Hello,

I tried to do a new game after I’ve lost my old save thanks to the 1.10 update with the internet connecton bug, and I discovered something wierd : the game can’t advance after unlocking Soundwave because it suffers from the Non-existent internet conection bug and can’t get the needed files to continue.

Does someone else tried to make a new game and got to that point to see if it’s just me or it’s a real problem ?

For my part, I decided to get the Christmas Update which works fine, it downloads the files and even the save file recovery works wonders and I’m currently doing a new game with it.

For the question if I’ll upgrade to the new update, that’s not for now because i’ll first re-unlock every Tf I had minus Shockwave and after this I’ll maybe upgrade the game because it’s much easier to do with the double earnings ads.

It’s manly to know if it’s a real issue or if it’s just a bug experienced by me.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.