CNY Contest — Nicely done Rovio, Thank you!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum CNY Contest — Nicely done Rovio, Thank you!

• Rovio, thank you for acknowledging the bug in the CNY contest, explaining how you will address it and then compensating us for the loss of gems. Love the News Feed…

Newsfeed.png

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Yep, perfect way to deal with it. Bravo Rovio.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Gotta admit, that news feed is the best thing they’ve added in ages.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Agree that it is a good start, however, for those including me that had to use further gems to catch up to people already on the leaderboard it is costing an extra 10 gems for each recharge. E.g. I had to start the comp by using 10 gems others did not.. Rovio has reimbursed those 10. Rather than waiting 4 hours for a full recharge my gem spend was 20 not 10 as for other players and so on.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

Agreed it is a nice gesture – shame it came in a notification that kicked me out of one of my contest games, thereby losing a life for no fans.

otter
    @otter

Well…. I did not get this news feed……wtf???

otter
    @otter

Restarted game as it was lagging my tablet.. Now I got it…. Thanks…. But this upgrade I’m seeing it chew up resources and causing Cpu heating…. Anyone else seeing this???

sheepybach
    @paul13

Still waiting for the news feed and my 10 gems back

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum CNY Contest — Nicely done Rovio, Thank you!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.