Cloud syncing working…

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cloud syncing working…

• Well I was a bit nervous to try this because the Rovio track record is not stellar on abt…. But i have to say I tried it (fingers crossed) and it works great… Now I can play on my tablet at home and then on on phone while at work and I get the window of which I want to load, the local or the cloud save….. Need to give credit to where credit is do…..

Thanks Rovio…

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Bossk
    @henjovr

Really? Does it really work alright?
    I don’t dare try it now, I won’t risk losing my current event progress.

How does it work? Same like AB Epic, login and your progress is there?

otter
    @otter

I’ve been using this durring the current compitition and so far it is working very well.

On each device you are using ensure that in the settings window that “enable cloud load” and “cloud load confirm” are checked. Note that these items are locayed in second button in which you have click on as is does not slide to it. And you have have a Facebook account set up….. This is the only reason I have one.

So play on the first device…. Then on the next device what I do because this new update puts a serious drain on resources and battery I make sure that ABT is not running so when I launch the application it will prompt you with 2 windows a local launch (left side) and cloud (right side) select the one you want as it shows coin,gems,level and time of image. I select obviouly my cloud and it works like a charm….. For now…. Hope that helps..

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I had created a Facebook account for the sole purpose getting extra gems in Go! and decided to connect Transformers to it for the cloud save. Everything started OK. I logged in on my tablet. When I installed it on my phone and signed in to Facebook, it brought me to my current position. I ran a node on the phone and exited. When I fired it up on the tablet, the node was still there and I didn’t get the prompt to use local or cloud. Both devices have the cloud load enable and confirm options checked. Both devices now differ by the one node and I cannot get them to sync. I’ve made sure to clear it from the running apps before starting.

Anything I missed?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@otter Android devices as well. Did you have to do anything with permissions in Facebook?

otter
    @otter

No.. Nothing…. I only created a Facebook account was to enable the account for back ups on this game……,,, I respond to Noone at att me or ot add tbem… I work in the Cyber Security environment so my I keep my Internet profile very low……

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Thanks @otter
    Will have to see what Rovio says.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Cloud syncing working…

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.