Classic Bumblebee – New Bot?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Classic Bumblebee – New Bot?

• Looks like the next new character might be “Classic Bumblebee”. When I first opened the game after the new event started there was a Mega Deal for him in the offers tab. It just showed a picture of a box of gems and there was a blank black square under the included part. The price was 10000. Not dollars or gems, just 10000 (I’m guessing tokens) and when I hit it nothing happened. I then went to check something and when I came back it had been replaced by a gem sale.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • birdboy
    @birdboy2016hot

SnTrooper

The same happened to me but it aid I was not connected to the wifi but I  was so I went out then came back in then Gem sale.

@sntrooper  Do you have any screenshots of this new character? Did you lose any coins, gems, tokens after you tapped on the offer? I haven’t seen any sign of what your describing when I’m playing the game. Also, has this possible new character appeared as a buddy?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@jimmy-necessary No to all three. Like I said in the first post there wasn’t any character to see, just a black box. I only saw it a few minutes after the event started and haven’t seen it again since.

@sntrooper  If it happens again, take a screenshot of it so that other players, including  myself, can get a better look at what you were seeing. Most likely it was just a glitch, though, but if it is a new character that resembles Bumblebee, it could be an Energon variant of Bumblebee. We don’t yet have any Energon variants of the Transformers characters that are played by Chuck, Stella, Terence, the Blues, Bomb, and Bubbles, so it’s probably only a matter of time before Rovio/Exient decide to give us Energon variants of those characters.

Joel
    @joel687

I saw a pic of the new classic Bumblebee character. It is coming soon

64356E46-C94D-4FDC-8971-A9FE6F0BFFC1.png

Joel
    @joel687

They put the new bumblebee in the Iconic Tramsformers squad

EC05B475-732A-4C75-9239-B3304EBF5635.png

Game Loading Screen

This is the loading screen from my game. I haven’t seen him in the Barracks, yet, though. Does anyone know what Squad he is in?

@joel687   Thanks for your posts. I didn’t see that last one before I submitted my previous post.

Joel
    @joel687

After Classic Bumblebee, With the new body type, how many bots can they get out of it? I can only think of Cliffjumper

moi
    @moifirst

Today there became a new update available: v.1.38.1 (Android), so maybe ………

Anonymous

just played with the new bot (had him as a buddy). Seems pretty powerful. At lv 13 and no accessories either he was able to destroy all the towers/constructs with one shot. His weapon shoots one shot that is very explosive

Asen_77
    @asen

Still no new information about new bot into News Stand, so probably wont be available tomorrow in the next event …

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Maybe off topic, but it seems like it has always been the case that when I get a new bot and start upgrading it,  that bot pops up constantly for map nodes, at least for a while.  I still have not once had the new nemesis bumblebee guy come up for use on a map node, even though I have upgraded it to level 15.  will be curious to see what pattern the new one follows.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Classic Bumblebee – New Bot?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.