Clan versus Clan win-loss records

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan versus Clan win-loss records

• I’m curious as to how many clans keep track of their clan battle records. Rovio doesn’t provide a way to track this, but we have a clan leader who keeps track of scores.

Our clan (We’re Old Gregg) is now at 50 wins and only four losses. Does anyone else have a great win-loss record to share?

And we do have a few openings in our clan right now (diamond level) if you want to check us out!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

I do believe our clan keeps a record. I don’t know what the win vs loss ratio is though.

The clan leaders and other members that help even go so far as to track individual clan member performance: I think it’s a necessity when you are striving to be a successful clan and need to know who might not be pulling their weight.

Photokool
    @photokool

@stevey – yes, we keep track of personal scores and points contributed for all clan events, too. One of our co-leaders does a spreadsheet and shares the link.

It is helpful if you want to compare how you are doing and also shows those who are really helping the clan succeed. He also usually recognizes players who did better than expected for their FP, which is nice.

@nas76

The clan I’m in do pretty well in CvC however as we are in the top 50 clans in the Mighty Eagle Boot Camp league we do get paired up with clans that harbour cheaters quite a lot, which has made things a bit difficult recently.

Photokool
    @photokool

Being high ranked in MEBC only gets you bragging rights but no rewards as a clan, unfortunately. Rovio still cannot or will not get ahead of the clan that clone and manipulate accounts to win.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan versus Clan win-loss records

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.