Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,934 total)
  • Replies
  • slovie
    @slovie

Hey guys,

I recently started a new clan for anyone that is interested to join. The last clan I joined wasn’t active enough so I figured I would give this a go.  Hope to see you on there!

Nick
    @homovulgaris

Hello everybody!

We are fresh and easy going clan with no restrictions except inadequate behavior. Our level is gold and we have 100% victory record in clan battles at the moment without missing a one. We are growing and seeking for active players. Come and join for having fun together. Our location is Ukraine, clan name Лінія Вогню (means “Line of Fire”, use Cyrillic), #86750. We speak ENG/UA/RU and friendly invite everybody internationally.

mitchma79
    @mandy-morelock-mitchell

Looking to recruit serious lady gamers for new international FEMALE ONLY clan. Aiming for Diamond Status. We are Femme Fatales clan #98408

Hecate
    @hecate

@mandy-morelock-mitchell how many members do you have and how active are they?

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Now I made a active clan. Here are the stats:

Clan Name: Crazy Slingers

ID: #98604

Activity: 1 Try, Every Event.

Trigger
    @trig

NOW RECRUITING 2 Active Players

Clan: Active Birds ( US) Search Number: 10160

Members: 50/50

Challenges completed – 100%

Rating – Amathyst
    <p style=”text-align: right;”>Flock power – 18400</p>
    We are currently recruiting 1-2 active players willing to contribute minimum 3 points per challenge. We have completed 1 challenge that ends in 13 hrs and will complete another ending in 13 hours

LG up for grabs in 1 challenge

Hecate
    @hecate

@trig

Did send a request (same name as here). I usually play 12 points,often much more when it’s going really well. Would like to be part of the clan:)))

Trigger
    @trig

What is your birds name and I will post a message for the leaders

Hecate
    @hecate

@trig

It’s Hecate

jwgardenwiz
    @jwgardenwiz

I did not see this thread before starting a new clan recruiting topic for ABNest3 — ID #98826.  No offense intended – just didn’t do due diligence.

That said, if you are interested in helping to grow an active clan and have fun in the process, please consider ABNest3.  Jim @jwgardenwiz

Roxy
    @roxyredbird

New clan, looking for some average players who will contribute. Tired of inactive clan members? We are too! Join clan: Roxy’s Revenge

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

A brand new clan is searching for members. Everybody is welcome! Please feel free to join the clan

The BirdBrains

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Following the success of AB2 Gamers 01 we are making a second official clan for our group.

Clan Name: AB2 Gamers 02
    Clan Number: #100991
    Location/Timezone: International
    Clan Leaders: xBARONx , Angry Geek , Falcon Faster , Swagatron
    Requirements: No FP minimum. Just be active.
    Chat Link/Group Link: https://m.me/g/AbYizNBcbAnQ1U00
    Rules: Be active and participate in the clan events. Do your best to make average on the events. Average = Max tier/50. As we grow this may change. Once max tier is reached do not unseat the top contributors. Let us know if you can’t make average or if you will be away from the game for more than a day.
    Status/Size/Rank: 12/50 & Growing Gold
    Details: We’re an international team. Respect your teammates. Make a fair contribution and we’ll back you up. Now let’s SLAY SOME PIGS!

bobsponge
    @bobsponge211

Clan “Les Lycans”
    Accepte tous niveaux du moment que vous êtes actifs !! Bienvenue a vous !!

New clan need some players

Jacobkordes
    @jacobkordes

Clan Name – Angry People

Clan # 15529

Open to Join! Active Players!

Join Now!

Jacobkordes
    @jacobkordes

Hello

We are looking for players to join our Angry Birds Clan!

Our Clan is Open and free to join!

Join our Clan – Angry People

Clan # 15529

Currently have 19/50 Players

Higher ranks and active players receive co-leader status!

Please join and help us kick some battles butts!

Angry People

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

Clan Pic

Don’t pay to play, just play.

mike1157
    @mike1157

I just sent a request to join Sacrificial Ham.

User name – Mike1157

Flock Power – 394

Star Rank – 64

Sean Kilmer
    @seankilmer

PEOPLE WANTED, for hazardous journey, small wages, bitter cold, long months of complete darkness, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition in case of success. Join clan Christians.

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/208893/1ul08us819oogyma029u049augsvryai.JPG

Sean Kilmer
    @seankilmer
    • Join Clan “Christians”
    • I will be very active and was the most winning coleader in my last clan. My flock power is close to 400. 
    • Brand new clan that will promote those who contribute the most in winning.
    • Thank you for reading and have a great day!
    • Welcomes everyone who wants to play regardless of level.
    • I will probably take top spot to help us get points but welcome better players to earn top winning spot.
    ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Angry Birds 2 Gamers are launching our third official clan following the success of our first 2, 01 & 02! Looking for active players who can work as a team! Feel free to request!

Tomas Kern
    @tomas-kern

Hello folks.

We are serious players and old clan was boring. If you would like to join Český odboj !! – clan number #105899, you are welcome. We are looking only for active players only.

Feel free to join us!

Tomas Kern
    @tomas-kern

Join us – #105899 :)

Kimmo Taal
    @kimmo-taal

NOOBS, INC is recruiting :D

#105936 is the ID.

I have a flock power of almost 500 on my own so we can become a big clan.

Come join us :)

Shiggy
    @shiggy

The ABNest2 clan is looking for a player who likes team playing, has fun in the game and plays frequently.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 1,934 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.