Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Diggers Mob currently has one spot open (one player stopped playing). We are a Diamond Level clan that asks it’s members to participate in the events and most importantly to play in the Clan vs. Clan events. We have won 8 of our last 9 CVC events. If you’re interested, look us up. Clan ID #10133.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

ABNest3 has spots open for Active and Skilled players. International, Diamond, top 100 Clan.
    All Events are complete, Most battles are wins. Last Battle we had our 12th Victory in a row. Join our Victories!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

The BirdBrains have 3 spots open. We are looking for strong daily players, preferably FP 600+

Please send a request to

#100658 The BirdBrains

CP 25231 Diamond

FP 675 – 417

MEBC Rank 156

No rules except daily participation

No clan chests

Active in every clan battle and clan events

Friendly clan chat

Phönix_
    @tigbitties

Wir suchen motivierte Mitglieder für unseren Klan.

Die Berliner

Phönix_
    @tigbitties

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Wir suchen motivierte Mitglieder für unser Klan.</span></span>

<span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”><span style=”vertical-align: inherit;”>Die Berliner</span></span>

Pirate Soul
    @paulie

Pirate Souls, currently looking for new members. 5 really good players here, we left a bad clan with lo participation! Come join us for good rewards.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Redleaf Raiders are looking for a few really good daily active players to join our team of 33 strong. All of us play every event and are active. If you’re 450+ FP, come fly with us. We have a Facebook group for easy messaging.

Phönix_
    @tigbitties

Die Berliner” suchen Verstärkung !

Photokool
    @photokool

Our clan, “We’re Old Gregg, ” just won its 5oth clan battle!

We’re a friendly, diamond-level clan with a Facebook group page for sharing information.

We need active players who are willing and able to help clan finish challenges as a team.

Clan ID #68881

We are a few openings currently, so check us out! 600+ preferred, but an active player with lower FP will be considered.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

Are you 450+FP and looking to join a great team? We’re here at Redleaf Raiders #182023. Amethyst Rank, Clan Power currently 17392 with 34 strong active players. See our Redleaf Raiders banner above.

moziah-azania
    @moziah-azania

New International Clan with very active members looking for new recruits. Guaranteed top prizes and very friendly atmosphere. Come join today “THE RUNAWAYS” clan number #202731.

Falcon Falcon
    @falconfalcon

Diggers Mob currently has two spots open. We are a Diamond Level clan that asks it’s members to participate in the events and most importantly to play in the Clan vs. Clan events. We have won 9 of our last 10 CVC events. If you’re an active player and interested, look us up. Clan ID #10133.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

We ALWAYS REACH TOP GOALS!!

Come get your GAME ON and FP Strong with Renegades #143223

BATTLE starts soon….1 spot open for 575+ FP

Join our private chat on discord

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits looking for daily players. Only requirements are to play at least once for every event, check chat every day and be respectful. Of course, you are free to play as often as you like.

CJ
    @cjr4th

Are you tired of leaders not signing up for clan battles?

Are you ready to compete and win?

If you’re a 400+FP and looking to join a great team.

Please join the NYC B Boys #205355.

Redleaf Raiders #182023. Amethyst Rank, Clan Power currently 17392 with 34 strong active players. See our Redleaf Raiders banner above.

PhoenixH
    @phoenixh

Hello! I am currently looking for a clan that wins most cvcs. My fp 587, and I actively and competively play daily. If interested fb me at mary lux walker. Thanks

Gary
    @gary69

PhoenixH,

I sent you a message via FB messenger.

Down To Flock! Clan #183032

47/50 on team- team FP 24700

Gary, leader  [email protected]

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Hmph, FP 450. Mine’s 429.

Gary
    @gary69

I am sorry, I am not sure if you sent the message to me or someone else.

If it was to me, who is Hmph? And is your AB2 name- ihatethisname?

I talked with quite a few people over the last few days but just don’t remember us talking. Were you looking for a clan? Currently in one?

Please, write me back if you are interested.

Gary, leader of Down To Flock! #183032

Saphira
    @kgeisler

@gary69

I think the response was addressed to Flutterfly. They have a post asking for a 450+ FP player. Also, “hmph” is just a disgruntled sound.

arrowtackett
    @arrowtackett

Driehaus Rebels (#208373) currently have ~25 spots open for 400+ FP players.  Our current members were all recently part of a diamond clan with a CP of 26000.  About half of us decided to create a new clan because we didn’t agree with many of the decisions of the leader (no communication, randomly kicking members for no reason, etc.)

We are extremely active and friendly, and are looking to build our new clan back to the diamond level.  There is a 3-point minimum for all events.

If you are friendly and an active player that meets the above criteria, we would love for you to join.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.