Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 1,934 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@mikeherb

No worries, Mike, there are a lot of great Clans here looking for active members like you; appreciate the quick reply and your integrity in giving them a fair try. I hope they’re what you’re looking for, but if it doesn’t pan out don’t hesitate to look us up at Clan Targaryen #76127.

Inigo

Baconator
    @baconator1

I’m an active player, I play every clan event, FP 345, legendary arena league. Can you make a spot for me? Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Baconator

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Slayer 7974 has some openings left. Send request

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@baconator1

With pleasure, my friend; glad to have you with us!

Inigo

Tlharris
    @tlharris

Our clan, Canada Can #1713, is still looking to fill up with active players over 250 if possible.  4 spots left to fill. Come check us out!

AlCal
    @alcal

I’m looking to join a new clan.  The clan I am in does not join clan battles.

I’m an active player, I play every clan event, FP 552, legendary arena league.

Any good clans with space available?  My id is ALCAL.

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@alcal

Full Metal Pork has openings. We are diamond ranked. Our clan was ranked 36 at the end of Mighty Eagle Training Camp. You’ll be joining a great bunch.

Teresa

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@algal

We join all CVC Battles too! All events are done very fast. We have 47 members right now.

Teresa

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

@alcal

Notorious PIG has 48 members and has won every clan battle so far! Would be happy to have you!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

>Slayer 7974 would be welcome you. Send request<

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@AlCal You’ve got some great offers here and may have already accepted one, but if not we’d love to have you in Clan Targaryen. We’re currently Azure but rising fast and winning all our CvC Battles, so please check us out at Clan Targaryen #76127 (and if you find we’ve filled up just repost here and we’ll see if we can make room.)

Inigo

AlCal
    @alcal

thanks for the invite.  sending you a request to join right now

AlCal
    @alcal

@birdflinger

Not sure I responded correctly.  I have sent you a request to join Full Metal Pork.  Thanks for the invite.

AlCal

Bird Flinger
    @birdflinger

@alcal

You’ll be accepted very soon.

Thanks!

Turke Y Birdson
    @turke-y-birdson

AB2 Gamers 05 #134188. We have openings and have no flock power requirements. Come join us!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

One place is free in our clan! Join the BirdBrains, before the next clan battle  is coming up.

#100658 The BirdBrains

CP  19320 Amethyst

No restrictive rules

Daily players

FP 300+ required

Zzzzz
    @zzzzz

Join the fun

The best clan in AB2 has two openings.

So, if you are a daily team player who wants to enjoy the highest rewards, you are welcome to join an active clan in the chat and in our facebook group.

The last events we completed a few days before the deadline …

Clan Name: Emerald Birds
    Clan Number: #10020
    Clan Members: 48/50
    Clan Power: 19,931 (and rising fast)

mscreant
    @mscreant

Clan Kill Rabbits about to kick some non-players. All I ask is that you play once for each event and each battle…if you want to do more…great, but not required.

Rank will not get you kicked, only inactivity or abusive behavior will.

Squanchy
    @squanchy

Anyone interested in merging clans? I have a clan of 23, but about 12 are active and contribute to every event. All but 1 member are over 200FP, most are over 300. If anyone is interested in merging clans with my 12 active players let us know.

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

@squanchy

Notirious PIG  # 129061 has about 15 inactive players we want to kick but dont want to do so without replacements. Let me know if youre interested, we will make space

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

@squanchy the clan name is Notorious PIG #129061

Gary
    @gary69

Squanchy,

I have a clan of 27, 100% of them are active & participate

In all events and battles.

SOUR KUSH #8624. Is the clan that I represent.

Please write me back and I will give you my personal

Email so we can discuss this privatel. Feel free to drop

In on my clan if you want.

Gary, SOUR KUSH #8624

Squanchy
    @squanchy

@gary69

Send me your info…my clan is still in discussion about making the switch and I want to make sure they’re all taken care of when they’re settled :)

Squanchy
    @squanchy

@ajohnson

I’ll have one of my clan mates check in with your clan too and see which group they’d like the most. They’re all good players…I just want then to have more good people on their team and get better rewards!

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

@squanchy sounds good, just let me know how many spaces you will need if you decide to join us. The only thing you all should know is that we want to make a better clan for everyone, so several inactive events will cause a person to be kicked. We havent kicked all of the inactive people yet only because if we kicked 15 people at once the flock power would be greatly affected.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 1,934 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.