Clan Merging

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Merging

• Oh what a problem. Lots of new clans wasting valuable gems and getting nothing in return because they can’t get above 50 points. A small amount of active players frustrated they are doing all the work and getting nowhere

I’m sure this sounds familiar to lots of leaders and co leaders,I’ve visited several clans and seen this first hand.

So here is a link for you all to consider merging your active players and dump all your freeloaders

Come to some arrangements, get together and start filling your pockets with some real booty

Heres the topic. Clan Merging. Get posting

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Birdy
    @birdythunder

There’s no link.

Birdy
    @birdythunder

The problem with clan merging is that one clan’s leader and co-leader(s) give up their leadership roles, at least temporarily. That could make people in the “donating” merging clan uncomfortable.

Birdy
    @birdythunder

We should have a permanent thread here dedicated to clans looking to merge, so that they can find a match.

Gary
    @gary69

Sour kush #8624 we have 20 active members and 15 so-so

to not so active… I am looking for a clan with 20 or so

Active members I would like to join us to have a full active Clan.

If this is you, write me back and we will make it happen.

I will be happy to discuss details before merging.

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

I merged my clan with another we faced in a clan battle, we both had 11 active players. I was not too bothered about giving up leadership but they made me a co-leader anyway. We now have 25 very active players if your at all interested we are an international clan appropriately called “Plan B”

Gary
    @gary69

Birdy Thrower,

What exactly is the offer? Are you saying you want your “plan b”

Clan to join SOUR KUSH or my clan to to join plan b?

Gary
    @gary69

My email is [email protected] if you will, write me there so we can

Discuss the details more efficiently.

Gary

Birdy Thrower
    @birdythrower

No offer, just sharing my experience of merging clans. As I’m no longer the leader I’m in no position to negotiate, not that there is really anything in my opinion to negotiate.. one of the clan leader needs to give up the position but courtesy would mean they become co-leader of the amalgamated clan, everyone wins as clan power goes up and prizes increase.

Gary
    @gary69

Absolutely no issue with x-leader being co-leader, that’s a given.

How / who would I contact to discuss this with (plan B’s leader)?

Please pass on my information to him/her or forward theirs to me.

Thanks,

Gary

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Merging

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.