Clan merge?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan merge?

• I posted this on the recruitment post as well.

Anyone interested in merging clans? I have a clan of 23, but about 12 are active and contribute to every event. All but 1 member are over 200FP, most are over 300. If anyone is interested in merging clans with my 12 active players let us know.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • OS2 USN
    @os2usn

“All Clucked up” #135184 was just formed and has 7 members who are active in every event.  All of your ‘“active” members are welcome

OS2 USN
    @os2usn

2-300+ and 2-400+.  A few newer people but they are consistently active and gaining FP.

Squanchy
    @squanchy

We have 2 – 400+, 5 – 300+ and 4 – 200+ that are active (5500+ FP currently). Would you guys be willing to join us since we have more members already?

OS2 USN
    @os2usn

We will if we have to.  The three core members just left a clan that had 30 inactives.  We couldn’t take it anymore and ventured off.  We definitely will only be in a clan that purges inactives “regularly”.

Bexologin
    @anke

You are welcome to join us. “Der Norden” # 25552 Smaragd League. 34 active players, not all of them daily but at least regulary or kicked off.

Bexologin
    @anke

We are a mixed group from all over the world with a nice atmosphere

Chief Gnashsang
    @chief-g

If you’re still looking, my clan has 38 members right now.  We have a flock power over 18,000.  If you have 12 of you that’s perfect.  Contact me at [email protected]

;)
    @winkwink

Just let go of members that have never been active since joining. Looking for anyone who will just participate. You do not have to be strong or experienced, just participate regularly! Let’s have some fun and build our bird’s power together! Join Badbirds #99369 thanks! Might consider merge – how does that work?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan merge?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.