Clan Gnashsang is looking for you

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Gnashsang is looking for you

• Hello everybody,

We are looking for a hand full of new clan members, atm we have 48 members from who 45 are active playing at every event and clan battle. But for our open places and inactive members we are looking for some new members.

We look for players who have minimum 150 flockpower but of course the higher the better. Active evend and clan fighters and a little bit active on the clan chat is appreciated.

Do you think you got what it takes to become a active player of Gnashsang? Don’t hesitate and aply ingame for our clan. You can find us ingame.

Clan name: Gnashsang

Clan number : #12704

our curent clanpower is: 15938 and with that we’re playing in the amethyst league.

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Replies
  • Adrian
    @blue90

My name is Adrian, I’m currently have 298 Flock Power, and I’m active mostly on Arena.

I’m currently on the clan named BBCorp. While the higher players active, most of them are inactive. After learning more on other clans, I would like to contribute for your clan after training on my current clan.

I will look forward for this.

MartyF
    @martyf

Hello Adrian,

Good to hear about your interest in our clan. How many are still active at your current clan?

We have 2 simple rules at ours, join the event fights and when the target score has reached the top players for the bonus rewards keep there possition. So nobody is aloud to go over their scores anymore. This gives everybody a fair chance to go for the top scores at the events

Adrian
    @blue90

Despite the full member, only ten have at least 150 FP, and few are active.

I’m currently in the midst of Clan Battle, it appears my clan (not my very own though) is trailing now. Despite of this I’m planning to join your clan on Saturday after the Clan Battle.

MartyF
    @martyf

We are also competing in clan battle, and we are leading it. The previous 2 battles we also won. But there are 4 who didn’t play so far from who 2 haven’t played anything at all the last week’s. So they are ready for replacement. I don’t know what league you are competing in but we play in amethyst league what gives higher rewards then the lower leaves.

Adrian
    @blue90

I guess the BBCorp has mostly inactive players. I would like to join your clan to fulfil my ambitions.

MartyF
    @martyf

Welcome in gnashsang Adrian

MartyF
    @martyf

1 place left atm. We prefer a high lvl bird to join us. 300+ flockpower. Everybody is active in our clan now

Old Boy Smash
    @oldboysmash

Hey Marty how’s it going. I am pleased to see that the Chief is finally putting some effort into posting for some players although his marketing skills seem to be somewhat dated. Tired of your old clan doesn’t seem to cut it.

MartyF
    @martyf

Going pretty good. We have 50 active players atm so no reason to complain 😃

And yeah one tittle works better then the other, been trough that also

Shiggy
    @shiggy

what an insane freakshow

MartyF
    @martyf

where’s the freak?

gjs96743
    @gjs96743

Sorry! You called?

MartyF
    @martyf

Still don’t see any freaks. Just normal random people

MartyF
    @martyf

Hello all, we have some open spots available again. We’re looking for players who are willing to improve themselve and others and are active in clan event and battles. Flock power doesn’t matter as long you are active.

Please contact me by email. [email protected] and we have a little chat first.

Looking forward for your reply.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Gnashsang is looking for you

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.