Chuck's Squid Spear

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Chuck's Squid Spear

• 2016-05-31-15-20-07.jpg

and I quote “progressively boosted”, so does this mean the more winning streaks you have, the more boost you get? is there a cap on the max number of winning streaks you can stack the effect? any number for the boost?

Because it only shows a sword and arrow pointing up, it doesn’t give a number to show how much it’s actually boosting.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Yep. More winning streaks = more damage. Don’t know if there’s a limit.

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Huh?Where you GET THAT?

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Anyway @tomt why you go back to the front again?You hack and rovio ban you?

TomT
    @tomt

@harharhar Nothing to do with ban. I’m just testing something out. I have two phones and one tablet, so…..

Hugo
    @huges

I am still undecided whether ‘on average’ the Golden Aqua Sword is better than the Squid Spear. There is definitely more UPSIDE with the Squid Spear when you have a streak, but there is usually more downside of scores under 1500 attack.

When using the Golden Aqua Spear I can usually keep my attack above 1500.
    However if you are being sabotaged frequently its much harder to reach that 1500 with the Squid Spear. The good thing with the Squid Spear is that I tend to see a lot more attack above 2000.

The Squid Spear is great when playing in the Arena. When you want to keep your streak going to maximise pts. It’s much harder to be defeated when you are on a streak.

Anonymous

@huges Why can’t you just start with the Aqua Sword, then switch the Squid Spear once you build a streak? I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure that the game doesn’t track what items you use.

I heard that you do in another thread, so I really don’t see the problem.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

Oh hey, the valedictorian is right!!!

Derf
    @fred-geske

Chuck new weapon.png
    Now, to just get the mustache…
    I agree that it’s better to use the Golden Aqua most of the time. Once you get to about 7 wins, though, it’s time to switch.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Chuck's Squid Spear

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.