Chuck's Orange Boat

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Chuck's Orange Boat

• Is anybody using this boat? The appearance-increase function seems to be malfunctioning. I’ve been testing the orange boat and the tree boat (for Stella). The tree boat is working way better than the orange boat.

or is it just me?

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

It would seem that the panel increasing boats malfunction the same as the offhands.

I mean, we all know that the Curry Pot and Poker Cards work better than gold panel increasers for the other birds. The ships seem to be effected the same way. I don’t know why, but my Black Soul Ship Hull gives me so many blue panels than the Strange Bomb Ship Hull gives black panels.

You probably are getting many more pinks than yellows with the corresponding boat. This game is weird…

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

Stella’s tree stump boat is working fine.

Chuck’s mustache is working fine.

Chuck’s orange boat is NOT working.

Bomb’s strange boat is working better than Chuck’s orange boat, but not quiet as well as Stella’s tree stump boat.

So, anyways…..

Anonymous

You don’t have any other Chuck boats do you? Would be curious to know how the others are working.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

No…. the orange is the only one I have for Chuck.

Stella tree stump boat is working great though.
    Bomb strange boat is a little bit wacky…… but still better than Chuck’s orange.

justpast40
    @justpast40

I thought it was my imagination, but I have noticed there were fewer Chuck panels appearing then I would have expected.

micho
    @vmicho

Did you measure it?
    * just play 2-4 games with the boat and chuck as NOT captain. If you see the chuck panel counter is ~2x of the other panels (except the captain, captains gets it all) then it is working.
    Just that you did not “observe” it doesn’t mean anything. Remember: RNG!

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Chuck's Orange Boat

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.