Chinese New Year Update (+ New Cart!)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Chinese New Year Update (+ New Cart!)

• View post on imgur.com

These are a few changes I’ve noticed:

*New cart: Monkey cart (Available until February 29th)
    – How to unlock it: Get 88s of airtime
    *Fruits in Fruit Splat has returned to its original look
    *The game’s main page and the background for the boss battles button is Chinese New Year themed

I have also read the update description that we should keep an eye on AB Go! for exciting new developments in the future. I wonder what do they mean by that?

EDIT: I’m unsure if Rovio has fixed the crashing issue or not since some people said they don’t encounter the crash issue anymore while some others do. I’ve never encountered the crash issue myself so I can’t really tell if they did fix it or not.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@kogurazul have they fixed the very annoying crashing issue from Thanksgiving that erased everyone’s progress and didn’t let us in the app?

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

I installed it immediately after release, and it works very well. So far, it does not crash.

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

Sorry @rowdypup, I can’t really tell whether they’ve fixed the crash or not :(

I didn’t receive any crashes and/or losing my game progress so far when I started to play this game again in a new tablet last month (and I accidentally erased my old progress, making me had to restart all over again) when they still had the Christmas update on. I do receive glitches where I got stuck at a crack in one of the Stunt levels and keep respawning at the crack, forcing me to quit the race and the multiplayer section can’t get any competitors at all despite the good connection (now it is working for me)

I reread the description of the game in the store to see if I miss anything else and they didn’t mention anything about fixing the crash or something like that. Maybe you can try playing it again and see how it goes.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

Any news about golden eggs in multiplayer mode ?

Kogurazul
    @kogurazul

@grimmjow Hm, I guess no news about that. The description just mentioned about the Chinese New Year update only including the new exciting development to be implanted in the game soon and nothing else.

LaurenM
    @thislilpiggy

@rowdypup they didn’t fix the bug. it still crashes on mine. :/

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

So, bad news – after today’s 3 crashes I lost my multiplayer progress again!

ZoomRhonda
    @rhonda90402

@kogurazul

Oh no BlueBear! When I updated the game it kept crashing and hanging but I did have all my points back..Then at one point I lost all my eggsperience points at Rovio so I deleted the game and reinstalled it and that made my points come back. By the time I stopped playing last night it seemed to be working fine. I will cross my fingers that it stays working!

I wrote Salla at Rovio an email this morning to ask her if she can delete all the extra players with my name floating around I made along the way when I was trying to get the dang game to work. I would like to apologize to my own team (WE DO 4U) which has three extra of me on the team and the team CELLBLOCK which I think I might have joined twice and I hope those players are not still on their team!

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Chinese New Year Update (+ New Cart!)

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.