Chinese New Year! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese New Year! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Hehe, literally a “beach” level.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

JARSU Level…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Out of 19 runs today, I’ve had that super short Beach run three times.  But I’ve also had a normal length Beach run twice.

Also in the first three days of this event so far, both BP and Unicron are no-shows.

I just now had an even worse run. I only got 46 points before the bonus, and the Astro Train came almost immediately after dropping me off on the beach. I don’t know if this just a glitch, or what, but this is just so ridiculously insane.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m not even sure what I’m competing for now.  Got all the Sparks. Don’t want any of the hats.  The Star Saber looks mildly interesting, but I may just end up going for the coins.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

My God 4/4 runs at the beach under 20 sec all of them to gain those grass / bamboo things…
    How much more JARSU????

I had a Pig City run a little bit ago that wouldn’t let me shoot the bridge activator thus killing one of my bots. It just kept blocking my shot with Flying Pigs and/or causing me to miss the target by locking onto other nearby targets instead of the target I had tapped.

I think the glitch causing the extremely short beach runs came in with that soft update the other day that changed the Token Rewards Points Cap, but it didn’t seem to start affecting our event runs until Day 3.

@elpapam
     They are suppose to be bamboo reeds because bamboo is indigenous to China.

There’s no forum for Angry Birds Match on this site. I had recently begun playing that game when I’m not playing Angry Birds Transformers. I have gotten stuck on one of that game’s holiday levels, and I was hoping that I could find a forum on this site related to Angry Birds Match so that I could ask for help with getting past the level that I’m stuck on.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@jimmy-necessary What change to the token reward cap? Increasing it from 18K, or the glitch that will show 200K, but no reward after hitting the cap? I’m still getting max tokens after hitting 18K.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

And yet they still rig this game. Typical Rovio.

Asen_77
    @asen

@millforce2k I get full tokens at 18k only on the first day. After that points were back to normal …

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@asen If I recall, you’re on ios, right? I’m on android and have had the max at 18k every day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Must be nice.

I should switch off my iPad and go onto my phone.  I wonder if that work if I switched mid day?

Asen_77
    @asen

@millforce2k Yes, I am on iPad mini. At least I don’t need something special from this event, only few accessories that most of them are alredy collected and also all sparks, so I am ok. Also I am with 735% for this event. I was just surprised that this continue, so good to all with Android :).

Somebody on my leaderboard has a Ruby Crown, and, at the time that this screenshot was taken, which was immediately after the first four runs of Day 5, I had still beaten their score without spending any gems on instant recharges because I have two bonus squad members on my team for this event (and, so far, I continue to still be the only one, too).

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Sunstreaker is in the news feed so that means he will be in the next event.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

So, longer beach runs today but nothing to shoot at except flying pigs…

otter
    @otter

First time getting over 12k tokens and  it’s only Tuesday …… And nothing to buy….

otter
    @otter

Not sure what R/E did.. But the jittery game play is back after what appears to be a soft update….. This SUX!!!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What the heck!   Something very disturbing just happened.

I logged out of the game and came back a short while later, and I found that roughly half an hour of game progress has been wiped out.

During that half hour, I’d cleared out my Silo, I’d completed 7 out of 8 of the Daily Quests, and I’d finished the Spark Run.

After I returned to the game, only 3 out of 8 Dailies are completed, my Spark Run is un-run, and I have a bunch of materials in my silo.

The Sparks and Gems I’d accumulated during that time are all gone as well!

Anyone else?

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@optimuspig its possible that you may have lost wifi for a while so that the game wasn’t saving to the cloud and when you started again it gave you the cloud save rather than local save?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Bloody heck, it just happened to me again!  Two days in a row, around 8pm EST.  Coincidence?  I’ll be interested to see if it happens again tomorrow.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@droversdog

It’s possible, but there were no hints that I’d lost connection.  Typically there’d be indicators for example the Special Event panel, the Crates, and the Spire are inaccessible when you’re offline.  Bonus videos are also unplayable.

What’s more, when restoring from backup the game usually gives you a warning first.  I didn’t get that at all.

Edit: I seem to recall that before restoring from cloud backup, the game would show you the cloud saved progress compared to the locally saved progress and let you select.  Is that no longer the case?

Woo-hoo! I’ve completed this event in the top spot for six days in a row. I now have over 18,000 tokens, almost enough to unlock two high token costing Transformers. I’m disappointed, though, because I won’t be able to use my token winnings for that purpose since Hound isn’t available in this event, and Sunstreaker won’t be available until the next event (at the soonest). Here’s a screenshot of my score at the last few seconds.

Winning Score for Day 6

@optimuspig
     I cannot say for sure, but I think that I have experienced a similar problem (several times) to what you’re describing, just not during this event. I attribute it to being caused by a problem with the internet (at least in my case since I live near a military base that I think is causing interference), but not a full disconnection or anything that game would register. More like a split second undetectable interruption that prevents your progress from being backed up onto the appropriate servers. I have a way that I get around this problem, but it is not 100% effective.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@optimuspig Do you connect ABT to Facebook? I’ve had a couple times where I lost some progress. Only about an hour’s worth, but I suspect that it didn’t properly update my progress in FB and pulled an old save the next time I opened the game. I now frequently open my FB leaderboard to ensure it connects and hopefully properly updates.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese New Year! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.