Chinese New Year! – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese New Year! – New Event!

• Another new event is here. The Iconic is the leading squad.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The splash screen for the event displays the following catchphrase:

“ROOSTERS, TRANSFORM AND ROLL OUT!”

Fun fact, this year is the Year of the DOG.

Year of the Rooster was last year.

JARSU!!

Ethan
    @ethan2011

After two levels, using 145% Nemesis Prime and 145% Nautica at max tokens for the day already with 2,500. Running this event with 725% and already have my sparks and the rest of this is now going for 1.5-2.5 million coins i guess lol.

Disappointed that Nemisis is not in the token exchange for overpower or new accessories.

Anonymous

It’s was actually really nice of Rovio to give us a break and make the token thresholds extremely low (For today anyway…). I’ve got 11 accessories to get, one of them being the Star Saber, and knocking out all 3 Spark prizes on the first day helped tremendously.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Epic Optimus and both Bumblebees with all accessories (including a Star Saber for Epic that I don’t think has ever been offered before) are in the exchange.

Two bots can be used with Energonicon.

Sparks, Star Saber and HO Bumblebee’s Steeljaw for me. I have a partially promoted Nemesis so will have a 475% bonus so this should be easy.

Joel
    @joel687

I looked through Epic Optimus and the Bumblebees. I have other a cessories that give me a higher level than what js being offered in all those hats in the token exchange. I will probably skip them all. I already have the sparks.

I don’t expect to get the max tokens at such a low threshold tomorrow. I think that was JARSU

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Running Nemesis Prime and EGrimlock both at 160% giving total of 800% and had the meadow run with massive haystacks in 3rd run of the day so accrued 2500 tokens in a record time. Spent them straight away on Sparks just in case Rovio/Exient decide to put through a soft update and take them away.

moi
    @moifirst

Maybe this “generous behaviour” of R/E should be considered as a sort of late compensation for all the issues on Android with upgrade 1.34.2

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

What was the max threshold today?  I kind of blew past it, so didn’t take note.

Was it 18,000?  If so, that’s of some possible significance to CNY.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

OK, this is odd.

I know I maxed out my Challenge tokens already.

But after I restarted the game, I now have a current Challenge threshold of 200,000 points, but there’s no reward posted for that level!

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimuspig

Yes. 750 tokens were at 18 000 points.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@asen

Thanks.  The number “8” (and by extension “18” and several other variants) is considered lucky.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Just got a meadow run with three consecutive barns with stacks and ended with a pre bonus score of 3123 (17958 after bonus).

I doubt the low thresholds are intentional. They probably just didn’t bother to change them from  last year’s (from before they raised them).

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

IF that is true, then typical JARSU, but a beneficial one at that.

Ethan
    @ethan2011

This is my run in the meadow with stacks from last night

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Has anyone here upgraded the bumblebees beyond level 15?  At what level (if ever) do they become useful?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

They aren’t useful EVER. They suck.

Okay, who’s bright idea was it to raise the Token Rewards Point Cap to 200,000 points from its, significantly lower, previous point cap. I’m not saying that there’s anything wrong with it if we do get rewarded for exceeding that point cap, but it will be almost impossible to reach it before the day ends, the game does tell what the reward is for reaching it.

On a different note, I’m the only one on my leaderboard who is using both members of the bonus squad, and I currently have an 800% promotion bonus. I would think that at least some of players on my leaderboard would have gotten both Nemesis Prime and Epic Optimus Prime by now even if they are not highly promoted.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I’m pretty sure the 200K is just a glitch, and you won’t receive anything for it.

There’s no reward displayed beneath it like there normally would.

At this point all you’re doing it fighting for placement in the Competition.

JARSU

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

More like you all got a good free easy run yesterday, so to compensate for that, we are gonna employ a good ol’ dosage of JARFY. Happy playing!

coolbug
    @coolbug

Just had the literal shortest level EVER. It took me 20 seconds or less to complete…

I just had the most lamest and the most crappiest run of this event so far. I only got 98 points before my 800% promotion bonus was applied. And the run was pretty much nothing but WMT’s and Falling Monoliths. How lame is that?! I don’t know who exactly does the programming of the runs for events, but Rovio/Exient could seriously do better than that.

@coolbug
     What was your pre-bonus score for the 20 second run that you had?

Joel
    @joel687

I had a run with no enemies, falling monoliths, and 4 chinese fans. Woo hoo!

I also had a 10 second run with no enemies and falling monoliths
    C5116EF0-FF51-42C2-8CAB-2963ACE86C99.png

With my 450% bonus, I am sitting at 800 points!

coolbug
    @coolbug

@jimmy-necessary I forget the exact amount bu it was around 40. I got the short level 4 TIMES.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Were these super-short runs all on the Beach?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese New Year! – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 50 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.