Chinese new year event

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese new year event

• Chinese new year event has started and smokescreen is available for 5k tokens

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 190 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

We have 7 days to earn 5000 tokens for Smokescreen (not counting his accessories). At last sensible token pricing for a character is back.

sheepybach
    @paul13

So 7 days x 550 daily challenge = 3500 tokens. Misc tokens from daily of say 50 a day = 350 tokens added together = 3850 minus 5000 = 1150 tokens needed from the leader board. It can be done but could take a bit of work as my 2 daily quests have no tokens to collect thIs round

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Ca-ching! Flags replace hay bales. Just had the meadows node with the piles. 3113 before 175% bonus!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@mighty-red-1

We don’t know how much Smokescreen’s accessories will cost though.

We also know don’t how difficult it will be to earn sufficient tokens to max out the daily Challenge.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

100 token level is 18k.

Joel
    @joel687

Epic Optimus and all three Blues characters are available. There are no accessories for Optimus, Prowl, or Bluestreak. I am hoping for accessories for Smokescreen.

There are a bunch of hats that all give +8 defense (I just got a Christmas hat with +10% damage, so I will skip these)

The event lets you use two bots and an energonicon. (So I will use my +75% Ratchet and my +75 Nemesis Prime, thanks to the x3 multiplier)

Joel
    @joel687

I reached the 60 token level in 4 runs, thanks to the meadow. @millforce2k – That stack of targets in place of hay bales was a welcomed sight. I remember that from last year, too

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

The hats are cute, but I’ll only pick them up if I have spare tokens at the end.

I don’t think any of my TFs are equipped with +defense items. I always go for +damage if I can.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Eh, I don’t think I’ll put much effort into this event. From what I’ve seen of Smokescreen, he loads like the other brothers but shoots like Sunstorm. Not real promising especially how nerfed Sunstorm is. I’m really disappointed with the events accessories after how good the Christmas ones were.

coolbug
    @coolbug

@optimuspig I bought him with gems allready so I know. There are 3 accesssories and each one costs 1000 tokens.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@millforce2k

Ca-ching! Flags replace hay bales. Just had the meadows node with the piles. 3113 before 175% bonus!

May I ask which transformer you are using? and what level?
    Thanks in advance.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Too bad Brothers in Arms (Prowl and BlueStreak) don’t have any multipliers. All the multipliers are with Iconic Transformers. Even though Smokescreen belongs to the same squad: Brothers in Arms.

Well. Maybe next event.

For those who already got Smokescreen, does he have any multipliers?

Thanks in advance.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@coolbug well that’s probably why his token cost is cheaper than the last previous. I’m still passing.

Asen_77
    @asen

@coolbug Please place a picture with accessories and give information which of them what gives. Thanks.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@armourbender L15 Nemesis Prime @ 50% (x3) and L15 GSGrimlock @ 25%.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@millforce2k Thanks for sharing. Seems like in ABT, the Decepticons tend to have better weapons… same as in the Transformers series too. ;)

Epic Optimus… anyone… what’s your general comment about using him?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@armourbender I am using him since I don’t have Nemesis and I have to say that he sucks. Just as much as the Grimlocks as their beams are weak.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen Pipes- +10% Defense (chest), Phase Shifter- +10% Transform Power (arms), Cannons- +10% Damage (back)

sheepybach
    @paul13

Now I know how some on my board got over 40K this must have hit a few meadows runs with the huge amount of flags.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Well i unlock Smokescreen using my gems 2500 gems for the bot and all his accessories 1250 gems totally 3750 gems and now is updating level 4. I don’t have time to play the event :(

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@paul13 Yea, this whole spark thing is causing huge disparities. I horded my sparks in the last couple events and threw 17k of sparks on Nemesis Prime to get him to 50%. If someone bought the bundles and maxed him out, they would be getting 315% just from him.

My board’s top five:
    1st 34k – Me
    2nd 23k
    3rd 19k
    4th 14k
    5th 13k

sheepybach
    @paul13

@millforce2k

I’ve not been lucky to get a mega meadow run and am on 10965 in P11 lol, P1 48K and down to P9 who has 29K so not much hope of getting much on this run.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Has anyone seen either BP or Unicron so far?

I shudder to think of the scores when someone with a 315% bonus kills Unicron.

Betong
    @betong

I just had 3 runs on the meadow slingshot stage, boosted my score by 30k, currently 1st place. Using L15 Nemesis Prime 35% and E.Grimlock 105%, total 210% bonus

Asen_77
    @asen

@optimus_pig didn’t see till now. Whole day playing.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Chinese new year event

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 190 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.