Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Thanks for saying I’m the lead geek, although others might disagree.
    I am retired, which helps with the day job issue.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

So now even ABN is telling me to slow down! I should have mentioned @Larry.

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

You know what would sort this thread out, everyone go find a suitable female and kiss her!!!

burbman
    @burbman

@petekeeling – pretty sure there is a fairly even distribution of males and females here, your suggestion could be seen as offensive to some.

Ok, this is getting waaaaaaaaay off topic. Let’s get some more exciting cheaters in here shall we?

Okay, I am happy/sad (?) to inform that I am now officially part of the cheaters and I may have lost the moral high ground in this topic.

I got overtaken with 20K in a few hours time by 3 other players which put me in 5th place (likely due to the exploit mess). Since every player above me is now *very* clearly using the exploit, I have taken it upon myself to use it as well to keep up with them and take down the original cheater of the league (I think that’s what the rest is doing). I’ve put instructions for finding the exploit in my arena name, so every other player in the league can join.

I really hope this will be fixed for everyone really soon, but for now it’s actually a lot of fun. Kind of exciting to go after the cheater who tried to benefit at the cost of everyone else…

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

@burbman kissing anyone is never offensive.

Back to cheating topic. I now have proof that Rovio are fraudsters. A while ago I’d completed the game to the cost of £100. PvP at level 41 had cheats in. I then started again, reset. I entered battles at level 17, wood league again. (I quit level 41 when actually winning the gold league, just thought it was pointless). Now I enetered a battle for fun lvl 17 with a league of only 8 players due to level), I’ve just gone back to have a battle two days later after battling through the first caves, I’m now level 24 and who am I against? Other level 24 players that have level 7,8 headgear! I can’t beat them! Yet, they’re not even in my league!! I click the league and it is still the level 15-17 players I started the week with. Second is on 4k after 4 days. But I’m losing to level 24 birds?! Rovio have clearly fixed the game to take your 3 lives and get you to buy back in with 20 gold coins!

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

The people in my league like me have bird banners with health of about 2000 I’m fighting people that aren’t in my league with banners at 5000+. Even at wood league I can’t beat them. Rovio strikes again with its swag bag

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@petekeeling — That answers one of my questions about how Rovio was going to deal with people leveling up. Can you let us know if next week you are on a board with players at your current level? Dealing with opponents I shop heavily, I just keep exiting the game and forcing a new line up until I get one I like. Keeps me from losing three straight and needing to pay.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Im currently 10th with 42k points on my leaderboard in gold league. Everyone in front of me are resetting objectives. I had to reset objectives once otherwise I would be 13th and go back to silver. Thats sad.

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

Resetting 3 lives or exiting and re-entering to get a better opponent is irrelevant. Though that is a trick we can do to improve our chances it is irrelevant. There should be no need to stumble across that info here. The vast majority of ripple paying will not have that information. What is relevant is Rovio has lied. They have used deception to people paying money to force them to lose. This isn’t what is described in the PvP battles. It says you enter a league with up to 15 players and battle to gain promotion over the week. You get the league at the start of the week. Rovio has inserted more powerful players from that description. This is deception to gain capital. This is illegal in the UK and probably everywhere else.

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

I’m now starting to think that maybe the cheats in PvP leagues may be Rovio staff

@petekeeling According to Rovio on Twitter, they are also working on re-balancing the arena. I guess the balancing of opponents and leagues may be improved, together with all the bugfixes in the upcoming update…

@abyssuss
    , There are players that can get many thousands of points, just by grinding the arena. If you have lvl10 mastery on your birds and everything fully equipped with epic set items, I think you can win pretty much every fight and keep on going until you have plenty of points. I’ve been able to get about 5k in one evening where I just had nothing better to do, just playing the arena without being defeated and I don’t have anything on lvl 10 yet. With only a handful of times where I restarted the game to get an alternate line-up.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@petekeeling Rovio have never stated that you only battle opponents that are in the same League as you, you are competing against the other in your league BY POINTS not in direct battle. In the battles you are put up against other players that are on the same level as you are.

Rovio have never stated anything that contradicts this.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@petekeeling I don’t know what you expected when you returned to the arena after having moved up from experience level 17 to 24. Did you expect to still be battling level 17 opponents with your level 24 birds? Hardly a fair battle. And that is not how it works.

If you are in the stone league, then you should be battling against opponents from the stone league who are at or near your level. Similarly for the other leagues. Each league will have birds with experience levels ranging from, for example, level 8 (I don’t know what the actual minimum would be) up to level 41. So the level 24 opponents you are fighting now are from the same league as you.

You are in the unfortunate position of having leveled up your birds, without having similarly upgraded your banner items. The health values of banner items do not increase. You have to obtain new items to get a better banner. If you were at level 17 at the start of the round, then you would have gained banner items from the golden arena pig machine that were appropriate for level 17. If you gained these items while at a lower level (e.g. level 12) then they would be at an even lower level. Coming back in the same round, after increasing by 7 levels, means your old banner items will be much weaker than those typical of players at level 24.

I don’t think the game was designed to account for such a rapid increase in experience levels. You will just have to wait until you get new banner items with higher health.

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

@angryjohnny thanks for correcting me on that point. That’s not as bad then. Though battling a bird banner with over twice the strength is still impossible.

petekeeling
    @petekeeling

@kerravon that is a very good point. i see now. This is the way to get people to buy gold coins or they simply cannot compete. Further making the PvP pointless unless you pay hard cash or arrive at level 41 with no cheaters. That’s the vast majority that won’t be interested then.

I cannot believe the price they expect us to keep shelling out for coins and now they’ve put the price up. I’ve no interest in the whole game anymore.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@petekeeling I have a main game with level 41 birds and a secondary game, at level 14. I have only advanced from level 12 to level 14 over the whole of the arena tournament. As it’s a secondary game, I am not interested in advancing fast. Most times I just battle the golden pig and go to the arena. So my birds probably have better banner stuff than most at my level. So I do very well with the arena and there are few cheats at my level. It’s much more fun than the level 41 arena battles.

Another factor you have missed is the mastery gains from the events. Most players at level 24 will have experienced at least a couple of the events and gained some mastery that way. Your mastery will only have come from gameplay and from paying at the dojo. So you will be behind here as well.

If you just want to do well at the arena, then I suggest you stop advancing in the caves and stay at level 24 for a while, until your banner items improve.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

@larry Yeah, but top 3 on my leaderboards have more than 100k points already. They dont grind, Im sure.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry If I may quote Yoda “Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will”

Not sure whether he was talking about the game EPIC or objective resetting in the arena.

@abyssuss, Ahh, well that’s a clearer case then. I thought you said one reset was enough. Since one reset equals 5500 points, that’s grindable. Not much sense though to grind 100K out of the arena. You wouldn’t have an analog life left… :)

Sandini
    @sandini

Mine seemed to be that way too…it was a good competition until yesterday and today…now there are three that are way ahead of the rest…<sigh>…Silver forever…

Hacked accounts? This must be some very guilty cheater…

burbman
    @burbman

@larry, I run into that one about once per week. Even the banner has hardly any health

vyse12012
    @vyse12012

Until today, the run was close to the top 3. Was playing a lot to be able to pass through the league after gold.

I came back from work and the first thing I saw was, now the top 6 players were more than 60k ahead .. !!!

This sucks and if I knew it would end up like this, I wouldn’t have put that time in this week league.

If I knew the exploit, I would be able to get back in the game, but I don’t …

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.