Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

Aren’t you on iOS Yoshi? Did you get 1.4.8 already?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    I’m on iOS but switched to Bluestacks for the time being, which is basically Android on PC :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

Oh cool! Was that easy to set up?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    I downloaded Bluestacks, installed it, signed in with my Google account I already had, downloaded Epic from the Play Store and clicked the icon. Done :)

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

The best cheater is Rovio: as example for todays Arena Challenges …Knock out Bomb 2 times with Chuck. I have rebooted 57 times thus far with no bomb appearing in any challenge.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

Got Bluestacks and can play too now :) It’s much faster than on my 3rg gen iPad

metztli013
    @metztli013

So I’m going through and borrowing friends birds in the dungeon, grinding for some mastery and snoutlings,….when I spy a cheater on my friends list! I hadn’t noticed this before, so it must’ve happened recently… this feller has a Rainbird with a power level of 2147483647!!!! The player is level 60, the bird has mastery level of 15, it deals 1469 damage and heals by 1354. I’m currently at my office so I can’t post the screen shot yet (my laptop is geriatric, lucky I can post at all lol). This is crazy sauce!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    2.147.483.647 is (2^31)-1… I’ve seen some players with cheated levels, but I don’t get how a player could upgrade their birds with no level-up and no mastery-up. A bird with such a high power level would do MUCH more than 1469 damage.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 lol I have no idea! I’m just reporting the information my eyes send to my brain =P

I mean, this is all jacked up. It still shows the bird as Rainbird, but the desc now says it deals 3 x 567 damage and lowers target attack power by 20% for 2 turns; the support – counters enemy attacks with 40% power… and the previous desc where it said it did 1469 damage, that was not true to Rainbird’s abilities either. This special little Rainbird is rotating through other birds abilities, it seems. Is this cheating? Or a bug? So confused. Nabbed another screenshot.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    So Rainbird’s now got Cannoneer’s abilities…
    It’s definitely not this power level, a bird of such a power would deal 1m damage or something! I believe it’s a bug… Do you know the person that has this bird?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 I don’t know them personally, but we have 80 mutual friends so I’m sure someone else that’s on here frequently has them on their list as well. Also, now the desc is back to the 1469 damage, and forces enemies to attack bird with highest health.. so, Princess abilities? There’s a Princess a couple birds above him at power level 229, m14 that does exact same damage and healing. This is interesting =P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    Well, I don’t. :P

If the damage and healing is the exact same as an M14 Princess I guess it’s a huge bug. Doesn’t explain the sudden switch to Cannoneer’s abilities, though.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@smwforever45
    Did you do that in your head or did you have memorized? Lol. them schools over there must be good.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Now it has Druid abilities in the desc =P I’m gonna have so many screenshots to post when I get home =P

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@metztli013 I suggest checking if there is another friend that has the bird that actually corresponds to what the buggy bird has (like you mentioned before) and if THAT bird is at the same place in your friends list every time.

If it is it might be a bug where the game borrows a bird but actually reads the data for it from another place in your friend list.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Ok, so here is what I’ve noticed. After pressing and holding on other birds the Rainbird will take on the desc for that bird that I touched even from birds on other screens. At first I thought it was just the other birds near him, but I went to the next page and tapped on a Rogue and then went back and the Rainbird reflected that Rogue’s desc. WEIRD, huh?

Here are some screenshots:

Now, here’s where it gets really fun =P I borrowed the bird, with the Rogue desc. It didn’t do the Rogue’s abilities, but it did some pretty serious damage. Zombie apocalypse damage! Screenshots, anyone? =)

I’m starting to feel like someone slipped a tab of acid into my morning coffee. What is happening here?! lol!

metztli013
    @metztli013

And here is a screenshot post-battle. The bird appears to be normal now…

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I swear I had posted something here just a few minutes ago! Now it’s gone for some reason…

@dallasreds
    I had some IT at school, that’s where I learned about integers :) A 32-bit integers (which are widely used in coding) is limited to a numerical value of (2^31)-1, or 2.147.483.647. Anything above that requires a 64-bit integer. Look it up on Wikipedia. :P

@metztli013

Never heard of that guy but it seems he’s been added by some of my friends :P

It’s funny how the Rainbird’s attack actually breaks through the 32-bit integer limit. I really have no clue what this guy did, but his health is abnormally high. He might have hacked his set items. But then, I don’t know how the Rainbird can mimic other birds’ abilities. And I don’t know why only Rainbird/Chuck is like this, since his Samurai is normal. This stinks to high heaven.

EDIT: Aha! It was the link to Wikipedia that prevented me from posting this. What’s going on @birdleader? I was able to post links before…

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 It’s all so strange and funny and interesting! And confusing! After closing out of the game and entering back in, his Elite Skulkers was up and appeared to be normal as well. I’m intrigued to see what Rainbird looks like when it pops back up. I scrolled through all pages of friends and no other bird turned up like that Rainbird. And I’ve never seen anything like that before today, it’d be hard to miss or forget.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@metztli013
    Very weird and highly entertaining.

@smwforever45

Very impressive!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013
    That’s why I’m kinda irritated as well… XD Now that I have seen this bird’s health and its effect in damage, though, I am quite sure it’s a hack.

metztli013
    @metztli013

The saddest part of this whole strange sequence of events is that even after using that mega bird (who completely annihilated all pigs with one shot…and then some), I STILL didn’t beat the top score for that level set by our very own @pointless !!!! Pointless, you’re a total beast! =D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@metztli013

@pointless
    is trying to get the maximum score in each level. Which means, wait for that one time when you’ll meet two or three Wealthy Rogues in a single level, or get a super strong surprise Brute in Cave 1-5/4-5 for example. :)
    Playing on iOS gives an additional bonus. On Android, scores seem to be rounded down for some reason (for example, a defeated Brute would give only 13,299 points). Whereas, on iOS, the scores are even.

Pointless
    @pointless

@metztli013 that was my goal a while ago, just to have something to compete for, but right now I’m more interested in getting all my Birds to M15 (currently only four are at that level, the rest M14). Who knows, maybe after I’ll try again, although as @smwforever45 has noted, there are Caves I don’t think I can top, simply due to playing on Android and getting 999s from defeated Pigs.

metztli013
    @metztli013

So that guy’s Rainbird popped up again, looking exactly the same as above. So strange since all of his other birds I’ve seen appear to be normal.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,326 through 1,350 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.