Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

This week im getting in plat. only played one battle evryelse got 0 XD

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

For those of you who know math/computer can under stand this: in most programing languages the highest number posible is 2^8 -1 and one after that memory gets flipped over, lets say you have a lock and its 5 digits, after 99999 suposedly comes 100000, right? But there is no hundred thousands place so it resets to 0000. same thing with memory except there were negative numbers so after 2^8 -1 is -(2^8 -1), and -1 is more than that so since ab epic doesnt consider anyone getting negative nuumbers, typing in lets say 100000000000 results in what ever (100000000000 mod 2^9)-1 is. why its 2^9 instead of 2^8 is because there are negative numbers, 2^8 * 2 = 2^9. so to set it to negative one, supposedly you would solve the equation ( x mod 2^9)-1 = -1, getting x = 2^9

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I have been getting opponents rank 12. There are just too many for me to believe players are paying for that rank. I think @burbman mentioned this would take 1m plus snouts so how many LC? I think these are cheats unless there are more millionaires playing this game than anyone would have thought. Some screen shots in my album.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@bubbley you are probably right. Too many opponents I am getting maxed out their class ranks and their epic sets.
    Before update I had 10680 lucky coins, now I have 1200, I haven’t all weapon sets on level 50, got all banner sets and my bird classes are rank 11 with 20k+ to rank 12.
    i am not so sure that so many players spent 20000 lucky coins to get there. But there are lots of players who used GP glitch and they were able to accumulate dozens thousands LCs during Long period it lasted.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@cosmo2503 I didn’t realise you could accumulate so many coins because of a glitch. Yes the players I am meeting also have new weapons. Well if that’s how they managed I wouldn’t say they are exactly honest but at least they have had to spend their coins.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Unfortunately there also exist hacked versions for Epic that enables the players to get unlimited snoutlings, lucky coins and friendship essence.
    Really wish Rovio took steps to stop this but from my own experience reporting these things will only result in a nice worded response from them where they thank you for your help but nothing actually happens after that :-/

Greilich
    @greilich

I thought 45 was the max experience level, but players I’m up against have 46 and 47. I have 6000+ points in my diamond league this week, but top 3 players are all over 100,000 points…sigh…I was having fun working my way back up to diamond from wood, but now I wish I were back down…oh wait…I will be demoted soon I’ll bet!

burbman
    @burbman

45 WAS the max, until the update this week, now max is 50.

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

I have already come across several players with Mastery of 12 with power of 1050. It seems there is no way this could be possible yet. New brand of cheaters/hackers?

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

How do you report cheaters to Rovio? This “Alx” guy was nowhere to be seen in the ladder until a few hours ago, when he just topped 1st place with more than 100k score out of nowhere… please Rovio, enough bullshit.

Cheates again

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

@ryogokusama You can go to rovio.com and click on support. You’ll be able to submit a ticket from there. If you do report them, they often will clear them out pretty quickly.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

I did that but their answer wasn’t very satisfying to be honest…

Pekka, Sep 4, 10:30:
    Hello there,

and thanks for contacting us!

Sorry to hear that you have encountered a cheater in your league. We have been working hard to rid the game of cheaters with several different types of mechanics and have had some good results so far. However, there still seem to be players in the game that have been able to circumvent our anti-cheating methods. As of now, the game architecture/server system unfortunately doesn’t allow us to manually remove these cheaters from the game. We hope to have new banning systems in place for these players in the near future and hopefully these systems will help us get rid of the cheaters altogether.

We sincerely apologize for the negative effect these dishonest players are having on your gaming experience; we understand very well that they take the fun out of the game very quickly. Thanks for your patience!

Kind regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

So I guess I just have to “deal with it”…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

That was pretty much the standard answer people usually get when reporting cheaters, except this part:

We hope to have new banning systems in place for these players in the near future and hopefully these systems will help us get rid of the cheaters altogether.

That actually sounds pretty good and I think this is the first time Rovio have mentioned anything about implementing a banning system (which many people here in the Nest have wanted for a long time).

whbinder
    @whbinder

Has anyone encountered user “Fred” before? Two weeks in a row he’s on my board and add’s 50,000 points instantly.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@whbinder — Send a screenshot to Rovio support.

whbinder
    @whbinder

I did. I did last week too. But here he is again.

angryde
    @angryde

@ryogokusama I have had that ‘Alx’ or ‘Alex’ guy on my board several times. He always has ridiculous totals. 120,000 – 150,000.

Nostromov
    @nimd4

@ryogokusama

[..] enough bull****.

I can’t understand, WTH is going on with this game… Whether it’s bugs, something going on w/their engine – I’ve not idea!.. Here’s (yet) another impossible situation, in the arena; playing normally, completed all of the objectives (w/o skipping any!) & all-of-a-sudden, there are guys thousands of points in front (even the Friends table looks crazy):

View post on imgur.com

… So, I mean, whatever. I’ve completed the Caves, got the Advanced Machine & basically – I’m playing some battles for resources for potions, the Arena and Events, when they come up; but, if I can’t compete (advance) in the Arena – due to whatever (the heck’s going on) – then, don’t see much point to it any longer, meh. :f

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@nimd4 I don’t see what you are complaining about. There are obviously no cheaters in your league since those scores are low. In my league the top 3 all have over 35,000. You missed some objectives. Since your screen shot shows 3 days left that means you’ve had 4 days of objectives. The minimum you can possibly earn from completing all 3 objectives is 5500 each day, but that is nearly impossible to do. Your score would’ve at least 22,000 if you completed all the objectives.

planetbear
    @oobear

making all classes rank10+ and wearing lv50+ set item will be great help to get every day objectives:)

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Don’t know if anyone else noticed last week but I had a fella called Bob in my league that made his way from 0 to 400500 pts overnight (at least on the Tuesday so I didn’t grind in vain). I (should have) ended fifth since I felt no reason to grind since 2&3 were ahead by 10k.
    This Monday when I checked the results I had ended fourth an Bob was completely gone. I think the banning system runs by league end and removes any extremes… So if you are close to fourth place and have a cheater present it may be worth it to get to fourth.

angryde
    @angryde

@nimd4 Dude, that’s an EXCELLENT board! @killerkea is on the money! If you can’t advance in that league… then, yes, you’re in a world of pain! ;-) You’re only 6000 trophies off first position… grind it out baby!

Nostromov
    @nimd4

@angryde LOL, cool, hehe!..:)

@killerkea
    Nice!.. Thank you for clarifying that (if your calculations are correct :)); however, I had not missed any of (the) objectives!.. So, cool, heh… Guess I should’ve thought of that, but -then- what it means – is, that, the game is bugging-out on me. :-/

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@nimd4 It isn’t hard to miss a day’s worth of objectives. I’ve done it a few times. Some people do it intentionally since you used to be able to use the technique of starting late to easily advance to the next league. I’m guessing this trick doesn’t work anymore since no one has mentioned it for a long time and we now see all 15 spots populated when we start the week.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I stayed in Diamond league this week and didn’t get to start playing until Monday. I was able to stay up with the top 6 players but player YKON was in # 1 and had 2X the points of the rest of the active players. I was in 6th with 25K. I sent a screenshot to Rovio and this morning I was in 4th and YKON was in last place with zero points.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,251 through 1,275 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.