Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • GeMek
    @gemek

@mnvla2 – yeah,I did thought that this opponnent will look weak to you, but about the power level it’s not the worst one IIRC they wanted me to fight with a guy with power level over 250. The XP rate has been very slow lately so no chance to level. I’m also far from the golden chili (spent all LC on rolls) also I’m getting hard objectives, nothing comparable to what I was getting in season 2. But, I’ll try that ‘venomous’ strategy.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@gemek Welcome to the nest.

It looks like you have the sweet set for Matilda. You also have the Rage Shield, which is very important when you fight a Wizard.

I see you had Princess in your line-up. I suggest you avoid using this class.

There are Several Venomous teams you might try, depending on health levels.
    Paladin, Druid and Rogues
    Rainbird, Druid and Rogues
    Paladin, Rainbird and Rogues
    The most useful flags for these teams are increased bird health and increased healing. But the best banner items – if you are lucky enough to roll them – are from the Blessed set.

Another team I used at low levels was Paladin, Canoneer and Rainbird.

When fighting at low levels (I started season 1 at level 12 and am up to level 20), I found the most important thing was to have up to date Set items. I also have the Golden Chilli.

GeMek
    @gemek

@kerravon , the princess in the arena squad was for making sure that opponnent won’t wreck havoc in my team, the spoon from the ‘Sweet!’ set is kinda outdated and has ~20 less power than my best item though the healing bonus is still useful. I tried the rainbird, duid, rouges strategy and yup, nice DoT, had a one close ballte where my banner had like 100 HP left, but poison killed the opponnent’s banner. So as you say, I must continue the rolls for items.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

The nice thing about being 45/10 is that none of your opponents are higher than you are.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@gemek You shouldn’t waste any of your LC on spins to get items until your level is maxed out. Currently the max level is 45. The reason is that any items you get from the pig machine will become more and more useless as you gain levels. You are already seeing that with one of your items. Just craft items until you get to level 45 or use the items you get from free spins. You really should save your LC and buy the golden chili since that will always be very helpful in every situation.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@gemek I should also add that this is my secondary EPIC team. (My main team is level 45/ mastery rank 10 and I don’t use these in the arena).

If you want to get ahead in the arena at low levels you need to slow down your level progression and work on mastery. To do this you need to spend all of your snoutling gains (from arena battles and leaderboard prizes) to buy mastery upgrades at the Dojo. And you should do very little on the island.

Because I increase my experience level slowly – mostly from competing in Events – my set items remain current or only 1 – 2 levels old. And this really helps in arena battles.

However, if you are more interested in completing levels on the island and the caves, then it is important to increase your experience level and mastery ranks. And as killerkea suggests, it is better to save your LCs. But I don’t think it is a bad idea to occasionally spend LCs during the rainbow riot.

In either case, the golden chilli is very useful and well worth saving your LCs for.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@all beware of a player named Addie. They put cupcake on my bomb. I have had this happen before a few times but I was always able to play even though it appeared every move was banned. Not this time I couldn’t do anything.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbley — I hope you reported this player to Rovio.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I didn’t because I don’t have photographic evidence. If you think it’s still worth reporting I can do so. I have a nameless cheat in my league also.

Edit: it happened again player named DIMITRY, beware, he put the trap on my red. This time I have a screen shot. I have reported both to Rovio.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Bubbley — Glad you reported it. I have encountered several opponents this week who seemed to have doctored the reported abilities, but I don’t have evidence.
    If you have a cheater in your league who is manipulating their score, keeping track of their score for a few hours / days could be useful.
    I don’t think anyone in my league is cheating that way, but can’t really say until the week is over.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I know I have a Cheater Friday morning at 7am he had 10k at 1pm he had 56k. I didn’t check in between but even if he did grind for 6 hours that’s more than 120 points a minute. Not possible I believe.

Early in season 1 we encountered players who had manipulated birds abilities. Since the power is now posted this manipulation has be come more sophisticated. I have encountered rain birds with greater healing power than they should and @tigerussell posted that he encountered a fiercely overpowered team. They are definitely still out there.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@bubbley – This among a few other things is the reason I’m not really playing epic at this time. There never seems to be an end to the ways people cheat. Hopefully the next update will include fixes for all the save game hacking as well as some more content.

One things for sure it’s going to take some doing to regain my interest. More than simply adding a couple of set items that will take forever to get spinning the pig, a couple of caves, and a limit increase.

I know it’s all in Chinese but I would strongly urge checking out the dawn of piggy island. It’s extremely challenging, I’ve got most of it figured out by now, and while the pace is deliberately kept slow there is still enough content to play everyday and not get bored.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@tigerussell well I may just well do that. I am so tired of cheats. In the whole of this Arena game I have experienced 4 weeks without cheats in my league let alone on the battle field. This week I have at least 4 cheats and probably 5. I am fed up.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dallasreds @anyone else — I think I may have a cheater in my gold league this week. This person has no frame. I didn’t join until Mon. morning, and he/she already had 22.6K points. Then today they went up to 36.6K points in 4 hrs 42 min. Even subtracting the points for today’s objectives and assuming they have enough FE to get the max reward every time, that’s 5.4 min per game. Isn’t that next to impossible.

Putte
    @puttekula

No, try to simulate a game with a bunch of extra rounds on the wheel.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mvnla2
    I had a player in gold go from 21.9k to 35.9k but it was in 10 hours overnight. Most of top 6 are in the 20k range. I was knocked from 3rd to 6th after grinding a lot yesterday.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@mvnla2 I just ground for 7k in 2 hours 15 minutes and didn’t use any FE.

Currently at 51,350, 2nd at 48,250, 3rd at 47,240, and 4th on at 20k. Going to take a short break and then back to grind until I hit 60k. After this afternoon’s objectives and grinding I should be somewhere close to 72k.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I was going to ask about another possible cheater, but realized the score increase could have included 2 sets of objectives. Sorry, but I’m just having problems coming to terms with the length of time people are willing to grind.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Ah Ha! Gotcha this time! Finally caught the cheater in the act! Ss is now first in my league. He/she went from 52.5K to 92.3K in 1.5 hrs this morning! Thats a total of 39.8K or 25.7K per hour. Bet no one on ABN can come close. @londojowo, anyone else?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

No way possible, grinding for two hours straight the best I’ve done was 12k (diamond league with FE rerolls).

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I think I have a cheater in my gold league this week. Within the space of 3 hours they went from 6000 points to 39,000 points. They already clearly had Sunday’s objectives before the huge jump, so this only includes Monday’s objectives. I’m currently in 2nd place but it means I’ll be fighting with everybody else to stay in 2nd or 3rd.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I noticed last week that the 2nd and 3rd place players had jumps of over 25k in a matter of a couple hours at various times during the week, one had a 28k jump in a 1/2 hour time frame. I don’t know if this is a server issue or them modifying a file on their phone that’s updated that results in the scores.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

The fact that this occurred within half an hour of getting the second set of objectives makes me suspicious. I don’t see how anybody could grind and re-roll that many points in a couple of hours, and the week just started, so even a server glitch or delay wouldn’t give them that many points. The rest of us are working in the 12K-15K range, a couple of hours after the new objectives. The most you can get at Gold with three stars is around 200, so even with one battle per minute, 3 stars and perfect rolls or re-rolls, that’s only 12K per hour.

drobbinsjr
    @drobbinsjr

There is no bigger Cheater than Rovio, as I experienced the same scenario with a new player coming in with 39,120 after getting the second set of objectives today!

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@drobbinsjr, we may be on the same board, as that’s the exact score of the person on my board. What’s your name on the board? The cheater on my board is a symbol not found on my keyboard followed by ))). I’m ABN_mimi27.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,151 through 1,175 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.