Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

It’s so nice not having to compete with cheaters the last 8 or so weeks, the first few weeks I didn’t advance the first time in Wood and Silver leagues due to cheaters. The 6 weeks I’ve been in the Diamond league I’ve won 4 times and placed in 3rd the other time. I’m currently in 1st with a 32k+ lead so I should win this last week as well. Feels so good knowing that your grinding isn’t being stolen by cheaters.

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

Dang it, grinding my way along, in first by 11K with no losses and all of the sudden it says I’ve lost 3 times today! Has this happened to anyone else?

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

@alugia You aren’t playing real people. You’re playing people’s teams controlled by the game AI.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@alugia Also, your “overpowered checkers” would just make the game outrageous, because it would too harsh on real players, and everyone will be outraged if it was implemented, in which it probably won’t ever be because it’s a absurd and unused concept. The AI is super stupid, so just embrace its stupidity. Anyways, it doesn’t make sense to have this nonsense “arena” concept, it’s not even fun at all.

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

The trick to arena battles is to outsmart them. Many people almos all of the people who play arena battles (99.7%,95%,90) froger to clean with rainbird, even if there is only one opponent with harmful effects. Many people use skulkers (blues 5’th) wrong and don’t use it on druid (white’s 2nd) and miss out on vining EVERYONE

Do you realize you are not battling real opponents in arena, right…?

All the teams you’re facing, even the real ones, are played by the CPU, so it’s not a matter of “people not dispelling” but it’s just the CPU game play poor designed…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Would be interested in your thoughts:
    I thought there were no cheaters in my wood league this week, but I’m beginning to wonder. Here’s the player’s recent score history
    6/19 3 PM 26985 had not played Fri/Sat objectives
    6/20 8 AM 31195 5+ K for one day’s objectives is totally reasonable
    6/20 1:14 PM 38585 another 8.4K by 1:14??? That’s 11K in 22 hrs. Well, he could have been grinding all morning and finished the final set of objectives 14 min after they were released. Seems a bit much though. Will be interesting to see if score continues to rise.
    For comparison, I’ve gotten as high as 8K for one set of objectives and a lot of grinding.
    Another possibility is that the objectives are not released at the same universal (global?) time every day. They seem to be released at 11 PM local time in Finland. When are they released in those time zones that are offset from GMT by a fraction of an hour?

Anonymous

I have a cheater this week. Got a nice board with about 13 players with me and 2 others fighting for top 3 with about 35,000. All the sudden I see this new guy with 41k a day before the week ends. I should still be able to rank up but I’m not sure.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I don’t think 11k in almost a day is necessarily a cheater. 11k can be achieved in about 5-6 hours of grinding in wood level. The hard to believe part is that there’s still people willing to grind that much in the third season. Hahaha!

Putte
    @puttekula

Maybe is the first season for many of them?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@puttekula — Maybe, but not in this case, the person in question has a Platinum frame.

Putte
    @puttekula

Take me for an example. Im quite new to Arena. I strugled my grinding way to Diamond and won that 2 times as soon I got comfortable with the game. Now I grind my second time thru it again. Just to win all leagues. And I have just now 55+k points. And yes, thats a lot of grinding. But Im a bit tired of it though…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@puttekula — Congrats on getting to Diamond. This is only the 3rd season of the arena, so at most you missed one season.
    I have yet to get to Diamond, which is why I’m still playing (or so I say). :P

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mighty-red-1,@angryde,@alfthealien @angryjohnny @burbman @kerravon

If one of you wants to grab and post a screenshot of a cheater from my album have at it. You youngsters know how to do this. I sent it to Rovio already. This was from stone league. The photo is dated today. Thanks!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@dallasreds — Wow! Even without the cheater, your league is really competitive! I was in a league by myself until this afternoon, when I found a fully populated league with the highest score ~18K.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I guess we still have to deal with ghosts as well as cheaters. I have a player Malaysia who since Sunday has been wearing a Platinum frame but over coffee this morning (I play out of habit) he acquired a stone frame. My league is very competitive still people to complete today’s objectives but I thought clean. May be not. Two pictures in my folder can’t put them here.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@bubbley My level 45 team has a platinum trophy from season 1 and a stone trophy from season 2. You won’t see this because you have 2 diamond trophies. But I can choose which trophy I display in my arena nest. If I choose to display the Platinum trophy, I have a Platinum frame in leaderboards. If I choose the stone trophy, I have a Stone frame in leaderboards.

The player “Malaysia” has probably just changed the trophy he is displaying in his arena nest. That’s pretty observant of you to pick up on this difference. But I assume it has become second nature for you to closely observe what is occurring on your leaderboard.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kerravon thanks. I wonder why he choose to change to the lesser frame if that is the case? I have an excellent memory fortunately, I couldn’t play this game otherwise. By the way I am glad you enjoyed using the bomb at last.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Hi @bubbley,
    I do not particularly like using Bomb at all. The Capt’n is my go to Bomb class for completing the knock out 3 birds in one attack objective. That’s usually my only reason for bringing Bomb. I try to do everything else as a variation of a venom team.

But today my second objective is to win five battles with Bomb and Red. For this I am going to have to try a completely new strategy. Good thing I have a few Diamond level sets to play around with. I actually started the arena, how ever long ago that was, using Paladin, Canoneer, Rainbird and the Blazing Set. Maybe I could dig that out and give that another go.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Hi @kerravon cannoneer is one of my favourites outside the Arena now I only use him if I have to play marksman. I see the logic with rainbird. I use captain routinely for the dispel. I stopped using the seadog combination because he was attacked too often and so lost his use. I’m sure you have already completed it but if not good luck.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

Hi @bubbley,

Capt’n is great for his dispel and his buff. But today I just went with Cannoneer, with a slightly old Sugar Rush set. Plus Paladin with Dragonbreath and Rainbird with Reborn. I stuck with my Blessed set with Rage Shield. I didn’t have much trouble completing the objective in the end – my opponents don’t seem as difficult as they were last season. I only have to do a little skipping of opponents at the moment.

I have found that Bomb’s explosion is not as effective as it was when the arena started – when the opponents were of course much easier. In the early days of the arena (levels 12-14) I used to be able to use Bomb’s explosion and an attack by Rainbird to take out at least one bird – typically an opponent’s Chuck. The Blazing set would have helped with this of course.

It was also great to see the Sugar Rush set go off with its massive healing. I normally just go with the Pickpocket set for Bomb because it is much newer.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Hi @kerravon sugar rush is great. I use scissors because it’s newer. I only use pickpocket when I am not allowed to heal. I routinely use skulkers so his his buff coupled with bombs explosion does a huge amount of damage. I don’t need to buff captain. I find only the first two or three opponents seem easier after that it’s back to the same pool.

GeMek
    @gemek

Hi all, I’m new here, and I play Epic’s arena for a few last Season 2’s weeks and got to gold in the last week. I’m now 2nd week sitting in wood because when I play a 2nd battle in a row others’ teams are stronger than mine tho usually their banners are wooden. Fix please?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gemek — Welcome to ABN. You might want to read the thread on Epic tips, specifically the section on the arena.
    You can reject the opponent you are given by starting an unranked battle with Piggy McCool and exiting as soon as it starts. You will then have a new opponent in the ranked battle. You can do this as many times as you want. I have done it as many as 10 times in a row to get a reasonable opponent.
    Good Luck!

GeMek
    @gemek

The opponnent choose system in arena is definetly broken, they want me to battle guys with 2 more lvls with great sets as dragonbreath, grand slam, reborn, nightmare and such. I’m at lvl 16 and I won’t probably reach lvl 45 soon and to that castles don’t seem to follow the rules. BTW, any rencent cheater activity yet? Or is rovio going to develop fixes to make the game playable?

EDIT: I uploaded 2 images showing my situation:

Screenshot_2015-06-28-19-20-35.png

Screenshot_2015-06-28-19-21-26.png

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@gemek — Hate to tell you this, but your opponent in the arena doesn’t look all that bad. But then I’m level 45 with all classes at rank 10, and lots of good sets.
    I really suggest you try the venomous team and strategy: (https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/i-quit/#post-103726). I complain about opponents with arena ranking of over 900, banner health of 16K+, all level 45 with level 45 sets.
    As for the castle, you may have to wait until your birds are a little stronger. There are old threads on how to beat each castle, but they may be buried several pages back in the forum.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,126 through 1,150 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.