Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@rucustum

I have the same board as you but you are not on it. I have only played the event a few times. I am in 7th place. This maybe is as bizarre as it gets. I don’t know if there are any rules or controls on the events anymore. Thor being on it twice is extra strange.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

My leaderboard earlier was
    Pas 6400
    Pands 3200
    Muuna 3100
    Unnamed 1120
    Thor 745
    Javier 270
    Poshluv 50
    vyom…40
    unnamed 30
    ABN-MVnLA 0
    Chgc… 0
    Unnamed 0
    Nabo 0
    Unnamed 0
    Thor 0

Currently board is
    Pas 6410
    Pands 3200
    Muuna 3100
    Poshluv 1925
    Unnamed 1120
    ABN-MVnLA 990
    Thor 745
    Javier 390
    The rest are the same.
    So there seem to be 3 real people who are playing: Poshluv, Javier, and me.
    I’m not seriously playing, since all my birds are rank 10.
    BTW, when I open the event, the leaderboard bar shows only me in 1st place, but if I look at the detailed standings, everyone is still there, even if not many are playing.

Rovio_lumberjack
    @roviolumberjack

@mvnla2 Hey guys! Nice to finally get active on the forums.

These “ghost players” have been discussed at length earlier, but I think a recap might be in order. Ghost players are generated into leaderboards if for some reason the game fails to thoroughly populate the leaderboards in the first place. These ghost players are actual players copied from a leaderboard to another to make sure that all leaderboards have an equal amount of players. This is to keep the difficulty of all leaderboards as level as possible so that a single leaderboard doesn’t become easier just because there are less players competing for the top spots. Like @amslimfordy said, these players aren’t cheaters, they are just for motivation and to keep the different leaderboards fair.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@roviolumberjack I wasn’t sure when the raiders event started so by chance I opened it at the final countdown of a few seconds. I started immediately. PAS already had 6410 points. He/she therefore could not have been a real player copied from another leaderboard.

Jim151
    @jim151

I’m the only real player on my board. Mine is the only score which has moved since the event started. In addition, all the other “players” have either no icon, or either a cardinal or some brown bird icon. Like most, I also have two level 20 Thors, one at 745, one at 0.

redbankmoz
    @redbankmoz

@tigerussell yeh, that was probably me, now fed up!

This game has more bugs in than most ZX Spectrum games, dial in the cheaters and I don’t think I can be arsed playing past season 2, the person who had 6 as his final score digit now has a 9, he’s just taking the pi$$ now. There is no point playing, take note Rovio, carry on like this and most of your regulars are going to pack in.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@roviolumberjack — Thanks for the comment, but we are actually talking about different kinds of “ghost players” in 2 different parts of Epic. The most recent discussion, along with screenshots on previous page, is about the obviously fake players that seem to populate just about everyone’s Raiding Party Event. The scores of these “players” have not increased since the event started, and they all have similar or identical avatars. Could you please comment on this new development?

Jim151
    @jim151

Whoah, there’s some actual movement on my board. A player known as “You” started out yesterday at 1350 or something, and suddenly now is at 3330. Don’t know if it’s a real player, or just a dummy player advancing. And a level 7 player previously unnamed now has a name and a unique avatar, and has moved up a whole 70 points.

Fascinating.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley All
    I wonder if lack of interest in the events have dropped so severely it has made it much harder to fill the boards. If less players are active than previous events because they have all their birds at level 10 maybe Rovio had many more spots to fill than usual. This still does not explain why PAS had so many points instantly. Good luck to everyone competing,

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds. I think you are right. However it is worth playing the easy battles to collect stamina if not mastery. It is conceivable that we may have to play some sort of campaign to gain new hats for birds other than red. I found it useful to use additional stamina in the Stoneguard event.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@mvnla2 Wow, PAS is on my leaderboard with 6410 points and already had these points before anyone had a score. I’m currently at 16,605 yet PAS’s points are unchanged.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@jim151 I think you have my ghost on your board. This is my board, which seems fully populated with real players.

Expedition.jpg

Jim151
    @jim151

@jim151 I think you have my ghost on your board. This is my board, which seems fully populated with real players.

The You on my board has 4670 points and no icon, and is the only one other than me to have moved during the event.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Not sure if this is cheating or a bug, but I just had an enemy rogue set a cupcake trap on my Matilda. Matilda could not attack or heal anyone except herself.
    As long as I’m on this subject, at least once or twice a day I encounter an enemy team that seems to have powers that there is no way they should have. I think if you know how to cheat, you can mess with the properties files of your birds so they have additional powers. Anyone agree?

Anonymous

@mvnla2 Never thought about that before. And it makes sense. If the leaderboards and currency (Snoutlings, Lucky Coins, etc.) and even the health and damage of the birds can be manipulated I would think the birds powers could be too.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I have experienced this 3 times. First red was hit and it seemed everything was blocked all I could do was shield. Skulkers was hit the second time and I had to self buff. It worked so when red was hit again although every move lit up as though it was blocked it actually wasn’t I could hit my selected target. I can’t remember whether it was the same opponent each time though. Sorry.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I don’t think there are any cheaters (yet) in my gold league this week, but boy, is the competition stiff. All 15 are playing and scores range from ~24K to 60K. The cut-off for staying in gold will be >29K! I’m in third place and have been trading places with the guy in second. Earlier in the week there were brief periods when I was first. The guy currently in first is now 12K ahead of second. I think he must grind 24/7.
    I am currently 10K above 4th and hope to stay there. Just noticed margin is creeping down. : (

Putte
    @puttekula

What will happen when season 3 starts ? All guys strugling in gold league will be forced to restart?

Jim151
    @jim151

Is this the last week for this season?

Anonymous

@jim151 Yup back to wood after this week ends.

Jim151
    @jim151

Thanks. I’m currently in first in the silver league. Would I get the Gold reward (whatever that is), or Silver?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@jim151 Yes, if you make it to gold this week you will get the Gold trophy.

Jim151
    @jim151

Isn’t that what we got last time? I have what looks like a gold trophy in my arena nest.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I haven’t heard anything different. I assume we will be getting a second trophy.

whbinder
    @whbinder

I just hope that since I’ve been in first on Platinum all week and should finish that way that I’ll finally unlock that darned last badge.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,101 through 1,125 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.