Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • bus
    @busbusddd

His score (danielson) increased 20k in 5min.

Danielson17:03

Danielson17:08

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@jamairoqui Previous, as in season 1 of the arena league.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

So far no cheaters in my league this week. I noticed a new cheater trend of waiting until almost at the end to dial in their scores, so as not to be out-cheated by another cheater. Keeping my fingers crossed.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Same here, No cheaters at this point. knock on wood! I have a 15k lead over 2nd, and 2nd has a similar lead over 3rd.

I think starting next week after I’ve completed the daily objectives, I’m going to work on the “Play them all” achievement (winning in arena with every class).

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Well, imagine that a week without a cheater. I won my diamond league for the week. Now for the next 5 weeks I’m going to do enough to stay in the diamond league and as I mentioned above go for the “Play them all” achievement.

angryde
    @angryde

No cheaters in my group this week! Thank God! Platinum (finally!)

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Oh well, already attained the “Play them all” achievement.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@busbusddd Danielson is in my league this week. On Day 1 his score jumped by 19,465 points almost instantaneously (he was at zero and then was leading by 6,000 points). The one you observed was 19,215. Is there something magic about getting around 19,000 points? Like Danielson gives himself around that many points each day because it’s plausible he could get that many by grinding with a single set of objectives, but on a daily basis it is hard for other players to keep up if they are playing fairly.

If that is the case, the level of attention to detail to cheat to attain a completely worthless goal is stunning.

bus
    @busbusddd

@jamairoqui When somebody catches up Danielson, his score will jump again. (he is always watching leaderboard.) Don’t miss the screenshot chance!

Mimi27
    @mimi27

The top person on my board ended day 1 (ONE set of objectives) with 21,935 points. Numbers two and three were at 19,975 and 19,405. I do not understand how people can get these scores in one day without some sort of cheating. There is a big gap before the next group, which all hover around 10,000. Then there is the bottom group (like myself) where we got all the objectives, but are still in the bottom three. I just checked, and this top group, 5 hours post objective change, are at 33,920; 27,095 and 26930. If #2 and 3 stay the same for the rest of the day, that’s reasonable (although I’m still suspicious about their scores for Day 1), but no way did #1 get 12,000 points in 5 hours by playing!

HarleyM
    @harleym

@mimi27 Why not? 12,000 in 5 hours isn’t hard at all to do while playing, and while I was still trying to climb I would frequently get 20-30k points in the last 24 hours of the event to secure a spot.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@harleym I think before reaching Diamond it was relatively easy to make 20k a day if needed. It’s a little more difficult in the second week of Diamond. Three stars are not so easy to achieve. Even so if you were prepared to play for several hours it’s possible. The best way to tell is to monitor jumps. That said the Arena clock sometimes stalls so legitimate players could achieve a large number of points which would not be added immediately.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@mimi27 Unless you are in the wood league 12k in 5 hours is extremely easy to do. You don’t even need to 3 star battles or get good spins on the wheel to get 12k with that much time. Just because you can’t do it doesn’t mean others can’t. I think 12k in the Wood league in 5 hours if definitely possible, but after the first couple of weeks that league would have so little competition that it wouldn’t be needed.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I just scored 10k in 45 minutes, now granted that does include the 5.5k for the daily objectives. I’ll play more tomorrow during my lunch break (I still have all 3 lives too), today during lunch I added 4k to my score in 30 minutes.

burbman
    @burbman

I think I have the world’s easiest Diamond League leaderboard this week. I have 19k points through the third set of objectives, and am in the lead by 13K over second. Yesterday I completed all three objectives in three battles, and today it took me five. No grinding at all, as I am just aiming to hang in Diamond, but I suppose I will take it if nobody else wants to play…

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mimi27 12k in 5 hours is definitely doable in the higher leagues. Remember that the others on your board are not necessarily in the same league as you. I’m in platinum and made 14k in 2 hours today, counting the daily objectives, very easily.

Golden Piggie
    @goldenpig

For some reason I never have any cheaters in my group. Also, I noticed if I don’t play for a long time, and then I get a very bad group.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@goldenpig you are very lucky. I have at least one this week and most despicable of all he is unnamed or rather blank. Information on blatant cheaters can be passed on.

Baconizer
    @korath88

So after I started the current event, I had to go to sleep as it was around 11p.m. where I live. However, I ended up waking up to see this guy on my event leaderboard.
    Cheater.jpg

And just another day later, this is his score:

Cheater 2.jpg

Is it possible for Rovio to remove this guy from my leaderboard before this event ends? I don’t want to be denied 3 stars because of him.

RuCustum
    @rucustum

I am in Diamond League, and have 8 players with a score of zero. I am completely expecting them to all of the sudden show up with scores higher than mine. it wouldn’t be the first time it happened to me.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@korath88 Hey the cheater guy “HIJUEPUTAS” means “HIJO DE PUTAS” in Spanish that is a bad Word. So he is insulting to other players.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@korath88Rovio will do nothing. Many instances of cheating and individual cheaters have been reported. You will get the usual response about how sorry they are but powerless to help. This thread is full of the quoted form responses direct from Rovio.

angryde
    @angryde

Again, there doesn’t seem to be any cheaters in my platinum group this week. Hmmm, suspicious. However, there’s still 50 and a bit hours remaining…

Baconizer
    @korath88

@espejo123 Insulting other players? Well, that’s uncivilised.

@tigerrussell That’s unfortunate. If I don’t get into the top 3, I’m going to ask Rovio for compensation.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@korath88 Yeah, translate the Word “Hijo de puta” from Spanish to English and you will see the bad expression.
    That cheater must learn to respect all players.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 1,001 through 1,025 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.