Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • HarleyM
    @harleym

@smokejumper, This weekend I farmed around 20k points in stone (with a smaller point wheel) playing only absentmindedly and with less than a third of my free time. There has been plenty of time for players in silver to have farmed as many points as those on your board…though you probably did get a bit unlucky to end up on a board where so many have chosen to do so.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Screenshot_2015-04-07-11-21-48.png

@smokejumper
    — Your board could look like this, granted I may play a little more than most but I don’t “play all day”. Just going by a score is no way to spot a cheater or to call someone out. Take a look at the beginning of this thread before you accuse players of cheating.

burbman
    @burbman

@smokejumper and others who end up in very competitive leagues. It has been established through trial and error over the course of both this league season and last that some of the most competitive players tend to log on and get assigned to a league within the first two to three hours after the weekly reset. One way to get assigned to a (hopefully) less competitive league is to wait several hours after the reset to claim the prize for the previous week, and begin playing toward the new set of objectives. I personally wait about eighteen hours, which gives me enough time to complete the first day’s objectives and do a little grinding before the second day objectives hit. I then start the week in position 4-6, and with moderate grinding, slowly work my way up to first or second by the end of the week.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@smokejumper I think, and I should be right, that in 3-4 weeks all back ranked high level players from season 1 will have returned in higher leagues, leaving wood and stone league much more easy to win.

SmokeJumper
    @smokejumper

ok sorry and thanks for the info, expect these strong players are moving forward, and let us who are less strong, thanks hello

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I hope people that grind out so many points have a good Data plan or use wi-fi.

burbman
    @burbman

Actually, if you spend the $.99 to purchase the cheapest LC package, and remove the ads that play between battles, the game does not have a very large data footprint. Well worth it if you ask me.

HarleyM
    @harleym

@burbman Does purchasing any lucky coin package remove all ads not tied directly to a reward? If so, for how long? I don’t care about the lucky coins but removing those ads would be worth the dollar.

burbman
    @burbman

@harleym – as far as I can tell, yes and forever. I purchased the least expensive package on my son’s ipad, and he has not had any forced ads come back for several months now.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Ok well I spoke too soon I now have two players in my league with more than 1,000,000 points! One has the audacity to have a photo of a child. Nice example to set!

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

There are some who have supercharged birds with twice or more weapon power and energy levels. All my birds are level 41, mastery 10 in all classes and have much lower weapon power/energy levels than many of these birds.

As for people grinding I’ve been having to use as many as 9 additional lives (3 for 20GP) per day and many re-rolls to keep up with those at the top of my leaderboard.

Currently
    1st 52,940
    2nd 47,950
    3rd 40,080
    4th 36,360 (me)

There’s still something fishy going on, hacks that give unlimited GPs or super charged birds

Ryogo Kusama
    @ryogokusama

@londojowo Did you find your weapons at level 41 too? Remember that if you found your weapons before you hit level 41, they are weaker than their level 41-version, so this could explain a bit of weapon power/health difference between you and your opponents.
    Other than that, I think there should be no differences at all (in stats) unless during the battle your team/enemy team is affected by certain banner items or bird-buffs.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@londojowo @ryogokusama I have met several Rainbirds which heal for anything between 1000 and 1200. Mine is level 41/10 with weapons of the same and I use a Blessed Idol and Blanket obtained in the Diamond league. I think they are hacked birds.

I routinely grind in order to progress I have 47k currently and I am in 4th place. The two tops spots are held with over 1,000,000 each and they are trying to outdo each other in cheating.

mich
    @m-ich

@harleym @burbman Wait a second, are you telling me that spending a buck on 15 LC removes ads? Did Rovio ever announce that officially?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@m-ich I heard about this about 5 months ago and there was some discussion on this site. Some players indicated they had purchased the minimum amount of LCs and the ads stopped for them. Others had spent quite a bit more and the ads had stopped for them. Players were using both iOS and android systems. I purchased the smallest amount of LCs at that time (about $1.20) and this did not affect my ads. I am on iOS and play on an iPad.

Seeing the post by @burbman today reminded me of this (thankyou @burbman), so I thought I might as well have another go. I am having problems with the game freezing after ads in the arena and I thought if I can get rid of the ads this might take care of my problem. I purchased the minimum amount of LCs again, and since then (about 12 h) I have not had an ad on my iPad. I have been doing a bit of snoutling farming in SRC today.

I also have a secondary game on a small android tablet – my level 18 game. I did the same for this game and spent my $1.20, but in this case the ads have not gone away.

mich
    @m-ich

@kerravon I suppose you are referring this thread: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/forced-ads-between-battles/ – that’s about the only place I found that had this. Even Rovio staff do not seem to be aware of this. In my support ticket about the arena freezes, I told the Rovio employee that I would gladly buy an InApp purchase that would remove the ads for a reasonable price. He said that they “are constantly developing our games and purchase options that suit our players needs the best”.

If it seems hit or miss, maybe I’ll wager a buck on this. I’m not playing heavily at the moment, got all birds at Level 10 and 100k snoutlings to spare – but if the Stone Guard/Mini Map update also increases the max level cap, I will be grinding like crazy again, so I guess I’ll make my purchase once that happens.

edit: Maybe we should take this somewhere else – it doesn’t have much to do with the Cheaters thread…

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@ryogokusama The weapons were acquired through the golden pig machine and not found. I have all the major weapon sets for each bird (3 sets per bird). I’m also using the blanket, head, emblem sets (I have all 5 sets) from the diamond league.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@bubbley The maximum amount of healing a level 41 Rainbird can do with the best level 41 items is 422. You can have the Blessed set for a 75% bonus and equip Mathilda with the Sweet set for a 25% bonus.

422 x 1.75 x 1.25 = 923

Therefore you are playing against some cheaters. However my Sea Dog with the Sugar Rush set can heal 3041 when he is at full health so it is possible to get some insanely high numbers just not with the Rainbird.

burbman
    @burbman

@londojowo – not all golden pig machine weapons are created equal. What level were you when you obtained them? I have been level 41 for a very long time, but only about half of my set items are at that level, I obtained the others earlier on, and they are weaker.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@killerkea in the Arena my Rainbird heals birds for 858 and banner for 490 with the Blessed set. Matilda heals birds for 1520 and 691 and max banner 869 otherwise 691 but my honey spoon is not 41/10. I regularly use a bomb with the candy set so yes you can get a great deal of healing but the Rainbirds I am meeting are definitely hacked. There is no indication of this in the stats as there used to be in the earlier versions. Unfortunately you only know when in battle. I haven’t come across extraordinary healing with any other birds.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Most of my set items were acquired at level 35 and above.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@bubbley I made a mistake in my calculation above because I forgot that the Blessed idol gives you a 20% bonus to health so the maximum is

422 x 1.2 x 1.75 x 1.25 = 1108

Therefore your opponents might not be cheating, but if you see an opponent with the Rainbird, Blessed set and Sweet set you might want to fight a different opponent.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@killerkea I don’t understand your calculation but that’s not surprising. What I know is that outside the Arena my Rainbird heals by 422. I have the Blessed idol and blanket which I obtained in the Diamond league. Inside the Arena he heals by 858.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@larry — Just read the first page section on how to identify cheaters. Very useful.
    So it sounds like someone who gained 34K in 24 hrs is probably cheating, correct?
    I think this person worked 2 sets of objectives (legitimately) in stone league, but 34K is still a really big number, right?
    BTW — The main post may need some updating. I thought everyone now got new objectives at the same time, but maybe I’m wrong.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@bubbley OK, I made a mistake on the numbers again. I forget when the game multiplies bonuses and when it adds bonuses because it isn’t always consistent in the way it does things. To simplify things Rainbird heals everyone 20% of his maximum health. His health goes all the way up to 2450 with the Blessed idol and either Pheonix Egg or Lightning Tome so in the arena his max healing is 490. Earlier I used the 422 number and added 20% to get 506.4 instead of the correct number which is 490. The 422 number is actually 23% higher than the base number of 343. The health bonus from both a good offhand and the blessed idol adds 23% + 20% = 43%

343 x 1.43 = 490.49

If you also get the bonuses for having a complete Blessed set and the Sweet set, the max is 1073. Without the Sweet set the max healing is 858.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 826 through 850 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.