Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@espejo123 Both you and @parthshade are on my board. Parthshade is in last place though

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@doc-mayank And in what place I am on your leaderboard?

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@espejo123 You’re at #12, 17,630. I changed my nickname to talkdirty2me =P
    This board isn’t that hardcore luckily, if we grind we could get in top 3. But not worth the effort since it’s the last week anyways.

Anonymous

@doc-mayank Wow I’m pretty popular :D! Anyway your not on my board either so this is kinda annoying in my opinion. I would of liked to play against you and @espejo123.

@espejo123
    From looking at your screenshot I noticed someone on there named Gabi. I have someone with that exact name but a different profile picture. o.O?

@all, good news! I just did some testing and it seems that the second objective reset method is fixed, even without updating the game!!!

@kerravon
    , @tigerussell, @steven-dunn-5648, can you guys confirm this?

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry See my post in the update / change log thread.

Yes, I did some testing and found the cheat method was fixed.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry — That one never worked for me @partshade can test it. As the fix to that one seemed to be easiest to accomplish server side I’m not surprised that it’s fixed. Once the servers were updated for 1.2.6

Anonymous

@larry @tigerussell I tried it as soon as I downloaded the update. The “Rovio Account Exploit” is now fixed.

Anyone still dealing with cheaters since the new update? Apparently it is forced since March 19. Especially keep an eye out for the cheaters now!

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@larry To early to tell, cheater on my board did his cheat effort only one time before forced update from 0 to 102.660 within 8-10 hours, of course while I was sleeping thus not playing.
    So racking my brain why this amount of points, why not go for 700.000 or higher straight away and be done with it, or is this player just teasing us (you can still catch me, come on), because over 100.000 points are possible with normal play.

Or is it old last week data, like mvnla2 was referring to, i’m keeping that option open mainly because I don’t see that “Your device has been synced, latest gameplay” message every day.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

I dont have any cheaters on my leaderboards first time in weeks. Maybe people dont care anymore because its the last week of season or rovio got rid of cheaters.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

So I found this guy, not in the arena but on my friends list. No idea who it is since I cannot see the name, but the guy has a lvl of 1 million and his birds do insane amounts of damage. Just noticed when I did the daily dungeon.
    No idea how he’s doing it.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I don’t know if someone is cheating in my league, but there were 3 of us competing for the top spots and someone comes from out of no where to take the lead by 5k after the update. Of course you can earn 20k in a day, but I am a little suspicious when someone who earns 6-7k/day suddenly earns around 20k in the middle of the week. Of course people who have the Save Me set, Reborn set and the Resurrection emblem have benefitted hugely from the update so those may have been contributing factors in this person gaining so many points.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry I had someone in my level 18 game who called himself “fullofbugs” and appeared to gain 2 full sets of objectives on each of the first three days of the week – until the forced update kicked in. I didn’t think he was grinding and he appeared to jump straight to the top of the leaderboard. I watched him carefully from day 3 and passed him on day 4. Since the update he has only ever done a single set of objectives and no grinding. So was probably using the Rovio account cheat method.

It would be interesting to hear if anyone has noticed someone on their leaderboard who has changed their scores to get to the top. That should be the only cheat method left, that we are aware of, that is not confirmed as being fixed.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kerravon did fullofbugs have an image of a dog? If so I had him last week before the update. He didn’t cheat. Not at all. I have photos of the scores.

I appear to be in 2 different leagues this week since @dallasreds sees me in 1st place but I don’t. The top player in my league has been accused of cheating by one of the others (name changes) but actually I think he just grinds and grinds. He plays in different time from me so I don’t see his score increment it just jumps. I therefore may be wrong.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@bubbley No, he didn’t have an image. And besides, he’s at a much lower experience level than you. This is my secondary game – my team is at level 18 and I think his is at level 22.

Have you managed to top a week in Diamond?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kerravon I have often been in the number 1 spot only to be deprived of it in the end so no. This week unless someone can fiddle with the scores I will be in 2nd place. Don’t know who @dallasreds is seeing I haven’t held 1st once this week.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Already a cheater on my board. Is it worth it to report it it Rovio? If so, I’d like the link or someone who is already familiar with Rovio is welcome to send it to them.
    Season 2 day 1.jpg

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@mimi27 I don’t know which league avatar frame that is, but odd to me that a cheater didn’t reach diamond, and the score is almost the same as a player i had last week.
    In beginning, out of nowhere score just over 100.000 and didn’t change for rest of the week.
    I agree this is messed up.

@rovionefuah

If rovio doesn’t store the data they collect from players in 1 database, could this be a virtual player with last week scores??? Syncing data problem. Just thinking out loud know, no proof

Anonymous

@renitz That would be the Stone League frame.

@mimi27
    I would report to Rovio. We need to take these cheaters down.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@renitz, @Partshade I submitted a request to Rovio Support–I didn’t know how to attach the photo, so sent them the link to my album. If there’s a better way, please let me know!

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@mimi27
    The way I do is posting the pic to facebook first (you can open up a group for yourself and set it secret). This can be done with mobile device but getting the pic link needs to be done with browser in desktop mode.

SkullMan140
    @skullman140

in that case, im seeing a lot of cheaters this days :P, i played against soeone with level 5 classes and they do over 500 of damage, they are level 41 of rank (the maximum level) but i don’t see much logic, and almost everyone have kit objects :(

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I found some interesting teams – level 41 with low mastery. Here is one example. Banner was normal for level 41.

Samurai level41-2.PNG

Princess level41-2.PNG

Berserker level41-1.PNG

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 776 through 800 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.