Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • Snarky
    @snarky

Hi @larry, sorry just saw this now… I shall do the 3 grabs again now and post them in my album.
    Cheers, Snarky

Lodz
    @lodz

This screen was taken tooday at 9:30am
    Clipboard01.jpg

9 hours later:
    Screenshot_2015-03-04-18-11-10.png

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

I think it is safe to say that people manipulating the values in their games are more than just a minor problem right now because getting that many points during the time it takes some players to obtain them is very unlikely to have been done even if you reset the objectives.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

For comparison – I don’t know how to reset objectives so have purely been grinding wins (I basically never lose a battle and never have to dodge opponents) and I have accumulated 76,000 pts so far this week. I did get double objectives at the start since there is a 4 hour gap between the end of the pvp week and my daily objectives reset.

I would argue that anyone with more than this either has really played an absolute ton or they are cheating.

I clearly have some folks in my ladder who are resetting objectives but luckily no one is altering their pts as of now.

@angryjohnny, scores like on this board are surprisingly do-able with the alternate reset method. If it is prepared properly, you can get 5500 points every few minutes. It takes some effort, but still.

On another note, this “James” might be competing on a whole different board where he’s just overtaken some other cheater with 165000 points or something. I guess we’ll never know unless “James” reports himself in this forum.

That’s the biggest issue now, isn’t it? You will never be sure that this guy is even competing the same competition…

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Frankly, I wouldn’t spend excessive time to follow the cheaters suit even I had new method.
    It simply wastes my time to chase over.

@snarky, sorry, been busy. I haven’t been playing a lot since I learned that the whole arena board system is rigged. I simply lost interest. I will keep myself in diamond, but that’s all.

I’ll have a look at that replication issue we were talking about. I’ll put up my board later on as well. Let’s see what they look like. I’ll include the time on which the screenprints are made.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

So far this week my diamond board is totally clean. Some very not nice things were said about me in Portuguese earlier in the week, but then the other players started to realize they could keep up and I wasn’t cheating. Just heavy grinding at this point hoping no one picks up on one of the remaining exploits.

Snarky
    @snarky

@larry… our first blatant cheater appeared overnight (GMT +10). Davichito jumped from just under16,000 to just over70,000 in 14 hours…

bluedj27
    @bluedj27

after a 4 and a half day grind, only be kicked out of 1st place by a cheater! No way someone can get 330k points in 9 hours! I sent a report to Rovio already. Sorry I don’t have previous screen shot of this leaderboard from this morning. Heck I just learned how to make a screenshot 15 mins ago.

cheater!

bluedj27
    @bluedj27

Pekka, Mar 6, 03:18:
    Hi there,
    and thanks for contacting us!
    Sorry to hear that you have encountered a possible cheater in your league. We are currently investigating the problem in order to see what we can do to stop it. Thank you for reporting the issue and for providing us with the screenshot.
    Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience!
    Best regards,
    Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

Bill
    @dzydvl

What sucks is with the new system in place, depending on the time zone some people got double events in the league I’m in, so once again I get screwed. The worst part I was platinum, but 2 weeks ago when they put the new update in place I was stuck in a game with cheaters, so I couldn’t catch up. Last week, I took a week off, not realizing that I would lose a level, now this week there’s no way I can catch up to the leaders. Add to it the disconnects and automatically losing, the people who’ve tweaked their birds so you can’t beat them anyway, and this game is EXTREMELY disappointing.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@dzydvl
    Even with timezone-based cheating, you have to spend entire day to chase over the cheater is simply stupid. Why should I spend my life just to stay put in Diamond Tournament especially I won’t get paycheck from Rovio?!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I had a cheater (whose banner was undefeatable) that I could have reported, but judging from the fact that pretty much all Rovio did about it was make that imperfect update not very long ago, it would be a futile waste of time. I have to say that being 13th or lower at the end is probably too strict because you don’t get anything for TRYING (No snoutlings, no perfect item from the wheel, AND a league demotion – Insult to injury for some). Especially if you were matched up with cheaters. If the matching was supposed to be equalized in terms of “competence”, then I would ask why Rovio would think we could compete with cheaters in the first place!

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Hi folks. I notice that instead of my objectives resetting at midnight local time, they now reset at midnight GMT. This means that instead of the objectives resetting at midnight, they reset at 20:00:00 local, which is 00:00:00 GMT. So if someone gains approximately 10,000 points in the Arena over the course of four hours (where the four hours do not span 00:00:00 GMT), is that possible without cheating?

It’s confusing because I think I’m not doing that badly, and all of a sudden the scores of several people in my league increase by 10,000 or more when I still have four or five hours left to get a new set of objectives.

Snarky
    @snarky

@larry – watch your back there mate, the cheaters are on the move. ALX just added approx. 60k in the last few hours.
    I don’t trust the others at the bottom of this group, and you could be vulnerable…
    Cheers, Snarky

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Just when I was going to post stating there was only one cheater in the league I playing in this week a new one shows up. cheatersgonnacheat score just jumped 40k in a matter of an hour or so.

Cheatersgonnacheat, yeah right

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@snarky @larry

Since I lead teams that don’t exist, I started living my life through other battles that I ‘m not in either! After the last post by Snarky please keep updated. I am intrigued. Remember ALL cheating has been fixed by Rovio or for Rovio or something like that?….. Keep looking up.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@dallasreds No not all cheating but the most used cheating methods at that time have been fixed by Rovio.
    There are still ways to cheat and those ways have been reported to their support and Rovio’s response was that those methods will be prevented in a future update, which should land in a week or two if they keep their update pattern for Epic.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@londojowo — LOL! At least Cheatersgonnacheat is honest about it. : P
    I’m only in stone league. I was going to say that I thought there was one cheater, but now that I look at the numbers closely, I think not.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryjohnny

The previous post about the cheaters was intended as a joke. I have lost faith that Rovio will ever stay ahead of the cheaters. I do not know if Rovio really is completely interested in fixing everything. As long as they are making money, that is the most important thing to them.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

This time, my leaderboard has honest people, without cheaters.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

This week I suspected 1st place was cheating, I ground my way to a comfortable 8,000 point lead in 2nd place (25k plus behind 1st) after completing the daily objectives and those below me had completed theirs as well. Came back an hour later and bingo I’m in 5th and the person that’s now in 1st gained 100k points in that hour. Guess we’ll watch the cheat fest unfold again and do what it takes to be in diamond again next week.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.