Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

@kerravon — I have drawn “cloud” at level 41 because of the rank 10 classes. I figured someone paid through the nose for mastery and stayed low level to make it easier to compete. If it was hacked I would think they would bump some of the other numbers as well.

@snarky, I missed out on the first objectives last week, but was able to grind myself out of the last place on the board. It’s not that hard, but just takes time. This week I’m going to take it easy though. Just staying in and save my effort for the last week of the tournament. Apparently prizes are dependent on the last week position, so I guess it will be carnage!

Anyway, good luck this week and we’ll see who gets the most out of it!

@snarky, remind me, what’s up with this Jorg again?

@mingkee27, I just was notified by @kerravon that I was on your board. I was actually playing a whole different board though! That’s very interesting…

Are there any more contradicting screenshots like this?

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@larry @mingkee27 @kerravon I just posted both screen in the arena leagues thread.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@tigerussell I have no idea whether the rest of the numbers are correct anyway. The health and attacks do seem low.

But it would cost several hundred dollars to buy the lucky coins required to get all the 75LC upgrades. But you are right – who knows what some people might do with their money.

I have seen another similar opponent recently called “Ooops”, who also had rank 10 bird classes.

Thorondor
    @thorondor

Cheaters in my group also – last night was in 1st place in Diamond League, after completing two sets of objectives and grinding, hoping to finally finish in the top three, with 16,760 points. A mere 7 hours later, WOLVERINE has 44,605 and is probably cheating, HOONYA has 29,615 and may be either grinding or cheating. Grinding I can live with, its part of the game.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@thorondor — 29,000 is a legit number for moderate grinding. I had been planning on playing hard this week since I thought it would be the last one. I currently have a little over 28,000 and 9 hours left until my objectives reset today.

@snarky, could you upload your leaderboard? I would like to check that it’s identical to mine…

Snarky
    @snarky

Hi @larry, if it is the same player Jorge has been at the pointy end of a very crooked leaderboard I was on a few weeks back. I have also struck opponents (or maybe the same opponent twice with slightly different names) naming themselves “JORGEISACHEATER” or similar – one as recently as two days ago…

Snarky
    @snarky

@larry, I have taken the screen shots just now if you want to grab yours for comparison. It will take me a while to work out how & where I will upload them to then share them, however I will get there!

@snarky, if you upload it to your album in your profile here, I’ll find it. I’ll put mine in my profile album as well…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry
    FYI @bubbley had Jorge on his leaderboard last week. Bubbley was collecting screenshots because Jorge and Martin were cheating. It looks like Martin stopped cheating after the update.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry @tigerussell I am re-posting this from a few days ago

Something odd I noticed about the scores of M1KEL24 on your leaderboards.

On londojowo’s boards he goes from 91,440 (4 days to go) to 99,340 (3 days to go).

On tigerussell’s boards he goes from 57,380 (5 days to go) to 81,840 (4 days to go) to 101,785 (4 days to go).

So he appears to have a lower score on londojowo’s board at a later time (3 days to go) compared with his score on tigerussell’s board (4 days to go).

Snarky
    @snarky

Hi @larry, thanks for the “heads up” on the upload tool.
    Three grabs due to phone screen real-estate… first one here:
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/snarky/album/picture/13226/
    Looks pretty similar bar you grinding a bit…

@kerravon, I think you meant to post that in Presence in multiple leagues?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

So much for a cheater free week. 1st place (Unnamed player no less) already at 106,450 with all else achievable scores 28k and below.

Snarky
    @snarky

@larry, interesting… I checked the leaderboard again after posting that link, and you were still in 8th place on the 13,830 score. I logged in and out of the arena and no change, so I closed the whole game & restarted… still no change. Closed the game again and did a forced stop of the app, still no change post restart! (FYI for those who haven’t seen the grabs, on Larry’s image he is in 7th spot with 14,090 points…).
    If this is the case, sometimes when it appears that someone has jumped reasonably big chunks of score in one hit, it could be just the way this interface works?

13,830, that’s more than 12 hours ago! I haven’t played since this afternoon…

We really need to compare our boards more often in this forum. Something’s fishy!

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

I hoped that cheaters were gone for good. I grinded like hell this week so I finally would make it to diamond. With almost 140k points (grinded like 8-12 hours a day, was sick at home) I became finally 4th !!!???!!!

So I stop playing for a while. Maybe next season I’ll restart again.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@larry Has the progress on your tablet been uploaded to Rovio’s servers? You might try logging in/out or force closing the game and re-starting.

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

Wow, first time no one is cheating in my group! I am actually in first place right now for the first time ever. Never even been in second. I’ve only ever slid through in third place (if I was lucky).

@kerravon, actually, I prefer to behave normally and see what happens with our scoreboards.

@snarky
    , Shall we compare our boards daily? Just to see how the scores get updated? I’m just curious…

Message from Rovio:

Thanks for reporting the –censored– exploit and the missing graphic, we have passed these on to the developers.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 701 through 725 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.