Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I would say a person could reasonably play 20 games in 10 minutes, if the person won with 3 stars in each game and hit the highest score of 260 points that would total 5,200 points. If they also achieved their objectives (5,500 point) during the same time frame that would be a total of 10,700 points. If someone is racking 17,000 points in 10 minutes, they’re cheating.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Of the six players on my board I was watching five seem to have been cheating since the beginning of the week. Three of those have largely stopped playing since the update was forced leading me to believe they no longer have a working exploit and also have no desire to work for anything. Two of them of course are still able and willing to cheat to stay on top. @madpearl you should be able to at least podium this week unless Von comes back to life suddenly. Looks like another two star week for me. Double Rage attack took my last life today and I’m not going to spend LC to fight over fourth place.

MadPearl
    @madpearl

My wish to be at the top 3 was before two weeks, since I met the cheaters I play for fun. But I’ve send 2 ore 3 signals to ROVIO for the cheaters in our League and one for the league before, because there was one cheater with 1 000 000 points.

Pekka, Feb 24, 07:56:

Hi there,

The game version 1.2.5 is now forced so everyone who plays Epic has to update the game. This should therefore stop the cheating. There may be still some cheaters who gained impossible points on Monday, before 1.2.5 was forced.

We can’t remove the individual cheaters or demote them to the beginning, but they can’t win the leagues anymore by gaining impossible points with cheating. We’ll see if they have the guts and skills to stay in the position that they wrongfully achieved.

Best regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@madpearl — Rovio is in denial about all this. They have know about all of the methods that I know about for at least four weeks. They have known about some of them for at least seven. Now they have the update out that only closed some of the holes. With cheating still rampant they are left embarrassed (or so I hope) that they did not look at every report closely enough. If they had they would have realized the fact that there were many ways to cheat and not the one or two they have fixed.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@tigerussell I have as of this week an open support ticket at Rovio for just cheating in the Arena. Yesterday they contacted me and wanted more info and detailed descriptions about how to do it (because they failed to replicate it) so they are looking into this issue very seriously.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@ryupower87 Logan, let’s push m1kel24 to see if he has what it takes to hold 2nd place. Due to the fact he hasn’t posted but 8,000 more points in the last day or more tells me something has changed on his end (cheats don’t work anymore???) as I have posted 30k in the same time frame. Now is the time to strike. As you can see my new player name is grindm1kel24grind LMAO!!!!

I have no issues purchasing extra player lives to take him down. :-)

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@ryupower87 I see you’ve posted more point since I stopped. Don’t let up on m1kel24, if he still can cheat we can prove such to Rovio, if not he’s going down.

Oh man, how I hate the fact that we were unable to get on each other’s boards with the ABN Leagues experiment… I’d be happy to help out for sure!!!

@londojowo
    , @ryupower87, Go get the bastard!!!

I did the same thing earlier this week. Kicked a cheater’s ass after he could not cheat anymore! He tried to keep up with me but by now he’s 20K behind me. (I was 40K behind him earlier this week!)

I’m cheering for you guys! Yeahoooooo!!! :D)

@londojowo, Keep us posted on your progress!

Logan
    @ryupower87

@londojowo
    Now it’s a bit late, maybe I will play a little before going to sleep…but tomorrow I’ll get that bastard for sure ;)

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Well it appears that the exploits the cheaters use to post big scores are alive and well in the new update or the new update was not forced. AiK had 24k points yesterday afternoon, this morning 336k. I believe m1kel24 actually ground away for his points as he only went up 21k points overnight.

Cheaters in full effect

Screenshots have been sent to support at rovio dot zendesk dot com

How much you want to bet I see a similar response as posted earlier.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@londojowo I though AIK was familiar. AIK (with the same image) features in a couple of the screenshots in the opening post of this thread. Originally he was directly altering his score, and he came up with the score of -1 to get to the top of the leaderboard. He must has found a new way to cheat.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

@ryupower87 Neither of us are going to catch m1kel24, he’s off to the races and as of a minute ago he was at 191K.

Just another wasted week in the Diamond League, thanks to Rovio for the poorly written app/money pit also known as Angry Birds Epic.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I found my first cheater in the lower levels in the diamond league. Rachel is at level 18.

Cheater image.jpg

The Lt Colonel got off to a good start in the first 2 rounds and I stuck with him for a while. But he gradually ground out a lead of around 8,000. He and I were in positions 1 and 2, and I was happy to let him take the top spot (I won Diamond the last 2 rounds). But then out of nowhere (she wasn’t even in the top 5), Rachel popped up in the lead.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

Cheaters are still there.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@platium I encountered your team again today and as requested tried to play. The game froze none of my birds were highlighted. I couldn’t engage in battle nor exit. I had to force close Epic. Fortunately I did not lose a banner. Sorry it’s not more illuminating.

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

AiK was in my group a couple of weeks ago. He sat at the bottom until the last hour then jumped to 4 million plus. It appears he’s using a different cheat method.

Logan
    @ryupower87

@londojowo
    Let’s hope we get better groups for the new week…I’m really tired of cheaters!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

They still have a lot of work to do to fix the cheating problem. For the first half hour I was in first, then less than 10 minutes later someone leapfrogged me to get 21000+. I’m still stuck in the gold league since I only earn about 50k each week. This week in my first 20 battles I might have had only one rank 10 group. I guess all the other rank 10 players are now in platinum or diamond.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

AiK wound up with a score of 33,684,805, Screenshot sent to Rovio suuport.

platium
    @platium

hi @bubbley

thanks for the update… rovio is still trying to solve the issue… any other challenger having the same issue??? looks like i am the only 1 now… :(

i can only play golden pigs and daily challenge now…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

I am not sure if anyone is seeing hacked opponents in the level 41 leagues, but I have come across a couple teams with all rank 10 birds in my secondary (level 16) game. The banner strength is normal for this level.

cloud1.jpg

cloud2.jpg

cloud3.jpg

cloud4.jpg

this sucks, day 1 diamong league one person with 10 MILLION points a few hours later, the next one with 400,000 points, so there is no single way I can get close to the top 3…

Does anyone know if by reporting this to Rovio something will change? I feel that even if you report it there won’t be any action taken, anyone seen otherwise?

Snarky
    @snarky

@larry – we share a league board! I have already wasted the first five hours before the objective swap today, so not going anywhere stellar this week – I’ll be happy to keep out of the bottom three! I see “Jorg” is on our board as well…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@p2win Rovio are aware, I think, about people getting scores impossible to get just by playing the arena the way it was intended so reporting cheaters that play that way will probably not make them work any faster than the already are on a fix for it.

However I have been in contact with them about another way to cheat in the arena and I sent a detailed description about how to do it. Their response was that they were able to reproduce it and they will try to fix it as soon as possible.

So in conclusion Rovio might not have much help from reports that people are cheating but if you know exactly how they do it and send Rovio a very detailed description on it they will be able to reproduce it and that way find a way to stop it from happening.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 676 through 700 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.