Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • @narc, yeah, that is one of the hacked ones. Let’a hope the update is forced soon. Then we should be rid of those suckers…

MysticBurn
    @renitz

They should have forced the update straight away,guess expression “First time right” isn’t in there dictionary

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

So far no more cheaters in my diamond league group, currently in 11th place (all above me are cheating) with a 11,000 point lead over 12th. Hopefully the none of the lower ranked player will cheat as I will be pissed to be relegated due to 12 cheaters in the group. Though I do still have my platinum league banner sets and 3 star emblems.

hack1ge
    @hack1ge

I definitely have cheaters still in my league. I had grinded to first then the next thing I know the guy ahead me has 20k more in less than an hour. I hope they force upgrades soon.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I just encountered a new type of cheater, but this time it appears to be a computer generated opponent since a character’s name was Red and not the class. The enemy had the blazing set, vengeance emblem, dragon breath, twin lightning and save me as its items. The characters were Paladin(8), Wizard(8) and Skulkers(7) so there was no way for it to stun on a normal attack, but it kept stunning my characters. It attacked first and knocked my rank 10 Wizard with a level 41 Reborn set out in the 1st round and stunned one of my other birds. Next round it stunned another bird and I was dead.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@killerkea I have had the exact same problem a month or so ago. I encountered something similar today, that my birds got stunned two turns while the enemy didn’t have the grand slam set. Quite weird.

@renitz, since Rovio has never even heard of beta testing, forcing any update immediately is asking for even more problems. I would not appreciate it either. I’ve waited until friday with the update, just to get an idea of how well it is working. I’m reasonably happy with it, although disappointed with the sloppy work given the time they took to get this done properly.

Has someone done any serious grinding? Personally I cannot find the time nor the will for it, but I’d like some figures on grinding results to update the first post. Everything on identifying cheaters is obviously a lot different now with the higher wheel rewards…

Basically what I’d like to know is the following:
    What kind of scores do you get while playing normally?
    Same questions for normal grinding and serious die-hard grinding…

Mimi27
    @mimi27

@larry, I’m in the Gold league, level 41, only a couple of sets with my level 9/10 birds. I rarely use friendship essence to re-roll. It seems like my average score was 125 points–25, 35, 65. Occasionally I’d hit the 125 jackpot. I did major grinding last night to make up for my lost 3000 point objective (thunderbird, which I don’t own) and was able to increase my score by around 4000 points in roughly 4 hours. This includes picking and choosing my opponents–there were intervals where all my opponents were level 7-8 and I beat them easily, and intervals where I had to check and check and check before finding an opponent I wanted to fight.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@larry When I get computer generated opponents I easily take them out in 2-4 rounds regardless of who wins the toss. I can probably earn 2000+/hr when fighting computer opponents because I don’t have to think much and they usually can’t knock out more than one my birds. I will always 2-3 star it. Player opponents are tougher and take longer since I have to be careful.

I have rank 10 birds with level 41 sets, but do not have a great set for the arena since a crash caused me to lose my Blessed set.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Well, it appears the issues not fixed or new exploits found or no forced update/required for play.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I’ve noticed that the AI in the arena is improved, the coin toss is closer to 50/50 now and my banner set lost about 1k hp. Seems that there’s only one cheater in my current opponent list, or possibly someone with nothing to do except grind. Points in silver league rewards wheel are around double what they were.

@neomerlinmagic

I’ve noticed that the AI in the arena is improved,

Seriously? (no offense of course!) This afternoon I had all my birds knocked out at once with only about 1200 health left on my banner. Then suddenly the opponent starts using support stuff for 2 turns to buff & heal the birds and banner. Then I was able to take out his 5000+ health banner in TWO more turns because the AI refused to take out my weakened banner! I think the AI is still pretty lame…

This time I was happy with this lame AI though!

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@larry Noticed that to, no way a real player would do that, so every battle i am going straight for the flag, maybe force that AI behavior a bit, haha not complaining either but quit predictable.

Anonymous

I like the new AI too. Matilda Blues and Chuck almost always casts their side abilities so they never really attack me much. I usually win with full health :D. There was even a time Lightning Bird cast Lightning Fast on the BANNER. Just wasting his turn :).

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@larry you asked about normal grinding if it’s still relevant I can end a week with about 60k with not much effort.

Something is still not right with this game. Unless @dallasreds has a double he was in my league and another last week.

I have uploaded screen shots of my league and a picture of a cheater after the update. I am still failing to link them to this message sorry.

Yes the computer opponent still remains stupid but at least now using the buff ability. More fun in the battle I think.

Anonymous

@bubbley I went to your album and looked at them. That’s the weirdest I’ve seen yet. And I’ve seen 2 emblems that technically don’t exist. I can’t believe you got a 2 in 1 glitch :D.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@larry Yeah, it’s still pretty lame at times, but it has changed my strategy against some of the opponent set-ups. The thing that I’ve noted is that they will use their buffs now.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Has anyone met this player?
    image.jpg
    Solo Chuck and no banner, 1200 trophies for win? Really strange…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@cosmo2503 Look at the post from Bubbley from a few hours ago, and then have a look at @bubbley’s photo album. He has a screen shot of the Platium team, with a slightly “odd” image of Matilda.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@kerravon that’s really strange team. Matilda without headgear, team without banner? I didn’t enter into battle against platinum as obviously it wouldn’t be possible to win when team doesn’t have banner. However if I encountered same team with banner and bird without headgear I’d try my luck. I am really curious what would happen if I do so.

platium
    @platium

@cosmo2503 that is my team!!! i cant even load my birds now after the update… already rise a ticket with Rovio…

let me know if u able to compete against my team… :) i 1 2 know the outcome… I cannot play since Saturday…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@platium really sorry thought it was a new way to cheat.

@larry
    well they don’t seem to have fixed the reset of objectives. As of this morning I have a guy with 109k plus and another with 59k plus. Just over an hour into the game last night one had 29k. At least the battles are more interesting.

platium
    @platium

hi @bubbley

no offense taken… this is how my “invisible” birds loading page look like now..

photo 2.PNG

Rovio replied!!!
    Hello,

and thanks for contacting us!

We’ve received a few reports of this issue and are currently investigating it. Hopefully we will be able to fix this really soon with a server-side change so that it will not require an update.

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@platium I couldn’t recognize Platium team is one of the Nesters’ team. I know you from AB GO! forum and appreciate you as honest player.
    Meanwhile I met your Chuck again this morning and I couldn’t enter into battle because I couldn’t select any bird for battle (zero bird against your Chuck is an option).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.