Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Have any obvious cheaters from earlier this week disappeared?

@jamesd, yeah, that one may still be an issue unless Rovio will do what they promised. Root out these accounts and actively ban them.

Since several items are modified, I can imagine (pure guesswork) that arena gear is somehow checked and reset when you connect to the servers. I have no idea if they implemented anything like that to battle the hacked accounts since I (as well as most of us) have no way of testing that.

@mvnla2 I still have cheaters on my board, although I have no idea whether they are on the new version or not. We’re still in grace period for this update since the game can still be played in the old version. We won’t find out until the update gets forced. I’m waiting with the update myself until I hear more about the bugs and issues with this new version. Apparently there are a few sloppy bugs in there again… (cauldron and arena set items for starters)

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

If Rovio is smart they will not allow any PvP play starting Sunday unless the new software is present.

Anonymous

This could put cheaters in a frenzy. Getting all the points in that they can until the update. Might wanna watch out.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Since no one posted the new wheel I updated to 1.2.4 because I went from being number 1 on my leader board to 5th place and trailing by 5000+. This kind of sucks that they did this mid-week because none of my opponents were very active before the update and I wouldn’t have wasted time grinding earlier. The new wheel gives almost 2.5 times as many points, but the points I earned earlier from grinding didn’t increase 2.5 times. The spots are 15 snoutlings, 25, 125, 35, 15 snoutlings, 25, 65 and 35.

Previously the spots were 15 snoutlings, 10, 50, 15, 15 snoutlings, 10, 25 and 15.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@killerkea 125? For me in Silver League the max on the wheel is 100 O_o

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@angryjohnny I’ll have a closer look when I see the wheel again, but the max on the reward wheel in Diamond league is 175 points. @killerkea is in Gold league.

It Looks like the points scale with the league. So it is more important to grind for extra points in the higher leagues.

Mimi27
    @mimi27

Wouldn’t it be nice if we could find opponents! The new wheel doesn’t help when all my opponents are Level 10 with full sets. I’m in Gold and the max is 125.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kerravon I suspected that the wheel could have different rewards depending on league, good to have that confirmed ;-)

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The diamond wheel is
    15 snoutlings, 35, 175, 50, 15 snoutlings, 35, 90, 50.

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

Still have some players that make huge point jumps (like 10k) within a few hours… makes me wonder ?!?

PS: Was placed second with 2k more points this morning. Third placed has more than 12k more points than me. About 3-4 hours later and I’am grinding at the moment too. Something is fishy, or did I miss something? Is it possible to grind that much?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@deftbonz They are probably still using the old version of Epic. Within a week the 1.2.4 update will be mandatory for playing and these cheaters will be phased out.

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

@angryjohnny: alright. didn’t realize that there is a grace period… damn… but at least no one else (until now) below me is cheating. But the week is no yet over ;)

I hope I can finally make it into diamond, after so many weeks of being “cheated out” :D

mich
    @m-ich

@deft_bonz In the higher leagues, it is definitely possible to grind more points than before – in platinum league grinding will get you 3 times the points for the same effort as before the update. There are two mild cheaters on my leaderboard who both had around 50,000 points before the update hit. Since then I have seen no huge point increase (beyond the daily objectives) from them, so I’m guessing they updated. I have been grinding heavily after updating, and I even believe I can pass these ex-cheaters before the end of the week.

I really like the new wheel. It means that you can even compensate for missed objectives (e.g. because of birds you don’t have) by grinding with your favorite team – at least in the higher leagues. From what has been reported, I guess wood league still has the same wheel as before.

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

@m-ich: Yes, also in platin, way more points possible. But not when I grind for 2-3 hours for a couple of 1000s, while the other player in the same time more than 15k

bbmnky
    @rachele-walter

Platinum league scores: 30, 45, 75, 150 points and 15 snoutlings.

senigami
    @steven-dunn-5648

My tablet got the update. I haven’t updated yet on my phone. I love how they are straight up open about the cheaters in the update text.

rovioUpdate.png

However they are still letting me log in with my old version of the game. I just checked and I can still reset my objectives with the timezone exploit. So until they force people to upgrade the game I do not consider this fixed.

MadMike
    @madmike

{..mod..}

Anonymous

There’s another exploit I know of that works too. This cheating isn’t really fixed.

Elespejo
    @espejo123

@partshade And what is the exploit that you mention?

Dixi 60
    @dixi-60

Yes, what exploit are you asking about?

Anonymous

@espejo123 @dixi-60 Friend me and Private Message me if you want to know because I really shouldn’t post it in public. It could cause mass cheating. Let’s just say it has to do with Rovio Account. I’d be happy to share it in private though.

Sherrill5
    @sherrill5

There are still some cheaters in the Platinum league, but with grinding it is possible to gradually catch up to them. Not ideal, but it’s getting there. Definitely better than before. :)

Narc
    @narc

Someone in my diamond league by the name of Slava just went from 40,000 points to 1,000,000,120 points. I guess 1,000,000 points wasn’t enough. I guess he got his billion back.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 551 through 575 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.