Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

It would be nice if this update comes out before next week’s league play begins. I suspect I will finish in 8th place and still be in a diamond league next week. I probably could have ended higher but lost interest after the top 5 went into cheat mode and had as much as 4 times my score, it’s even higher now and I’ve completed my objectives every day.

Narc
    @narc

Yesterday, I ended up facing a hacked player whose banner had health with at least 7 digits. I’ll usually check the strengths of the individual birds to make sure they aren’t hacked which in this case, they weren’t. They all had reasonable health and attack for rank 41 and mastery level 10 so I decided to play the battle. It wasn’t until after I attacked the banner in the first volley that I noticed my attacks did absolutely nothing due to high HP. Usually when I run into a hacker, all the birds are extremely high too. This was the first time that only the banner was modified so it was hard to spot.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I’m about to promote to Diamond (#2 ATM, only 1 resetter so far).
    How bad is it currently in Diamond? I’d like to stay in Diamond for 2 weeks (end of season) to see what the reward (if any) will be.

Is it safe enough to play regularly (read: clear all dailies) and not demote?

I haven’t met very many resetters so far, and no hacked birds (unless I beat them without noticing), so I’m hopeful that I can stay in Diamond until end of season 1..

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@henjovr you should be able to hang in and not demote. I’ve been here a week and its not that bad.

@henjovr, I’m here 2 weeks now. Just playing the objectives should let you stay in…

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

Holy smokes, someone just jumped from the bottom to the top of the leader board and has 42 million points!! Haven’t seen that kind of cheat yet, has anyone else seen this?

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Hopefully they will be releasing the update patch soon as within 2 hours of play the top 5 possibly 6 are already cheating as their scores are impossible to attain with normal objectives plus 30 battles.They are continually resetting their objectives. Top 2 most likely exploiting other hacks as well.

@kookaburra67, Yeah, check out the first post. It’s all in there. These guys are really annoying, but they will get squashed as soon as the new update comes out.

burbman
    @burbman

Top of my leaderboard so far this week is the ironically named SoManyCheaters with 49k points. Second place has a much more reasonable 13k. Seems odd that someone so concerned with cheating would even bother to cheat in a diamond league with only 13 players. All you have to do is not be last to stay here. Last place only has 60 points, and several players have only completed one set of objectives.

Greilich
    @greilich

I only had 60 points after playing Sunday and Monday…so that guy at the bottom may have been me. I not only failed to complete any objectives, but lost every battle except one, even though I checked to make sure my opponents had realistic numbers. Did OK today, though. Go figure!

Mimi27
    @mimi27

DON’T engage a team named Ivan composed of three ill-equipped birds with seemingly little health. I’m sure nothing was odd about the listed attack ability, but I can’t swear to it, as I mainly look at health levels and type of weapons. One hit and all my birds and banner were destroyed.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@mimi27 I believe someone previously described a team where just the chuck bird was modified, so that chuck delivered a ridiculous amount of damage. This is probably what you encountered. I have also seen a case where just the banner was modified. It just goes to show that you need to check all of an opponents stats (birds and banner) before entering battle.

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

Cheaters are so annoying, it really frustrates me. In platin league I was until yesterday around second and third place. One cheater had 50k already the first day. But now 2nd and 3rd are also gone. THANK YOU, YOU CHEAP CHEATERS :(

This way I will never be able to reach diamond… Do I really have to cheat too, to reach diamond? Damn… that’s just no fun

platium
    @platium

Now there is a counter for daily objective with the latest update. I think cheater cannot do reset easily or cannot do at all now.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@platium That is correct, daily objectives are now reset by global time not local time as it was before :-)

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

There is an update? missed that…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@deftbonz It landed today about an hour ago (on Google Play and itunes) so that was easy to miss :-)

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

Just checked it… cool! Hope that works now against the cheaters. We’ll see! Now let’s grind some more points. Maybe the existing cheaters with a lot of points will be deleted and I get a chance to finally make it into diamond

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

The update seems awesome… Now I also understand why there were some huge point differences. Not cheaters, but now you can gain much more points per game.

Again on number 4!!! Grinding grinding grinding :D :D :D

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

Good to see the update. Now just need to do what takes to stay in the top 12 and grind it out next week without any cheaters. My bet is there will less players as the cheaters are too lazy too grind.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

@londojowo I don’t think this update eliminates any cheats apart from the most common/easy/annoying one – resetting objectives. So I think you’ll still see cheaters occasionally, but it should be a lot less often.

@jamesd, Rovio has been unusually clear about this fix. They have taken a long time for this one since they wanted to tackle *all* cheaters, not just the objectives resets. This means a serious re-design of the client-server behavior. If all scores are kept and assigned by the servers, that means that cheaters have no way of manipulating their scores.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I haven’t downloaded the update yet since someone said it weakened set items. I was wondering why a lot of people who did little to no grinding all week suddenly passed me with 1-2K of grinding last night. What are the new spots on the wheel?

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

@larry I hope you are right about the arena scores. However, the game save format doesn’t look to have changed, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see hacked birds/banners still.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 526 through 550 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.