Cheaters

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,378 total)
  • Replies
  • LondoJowo
    @londojowo

I’ve been plugging away and currently in second with a 2,200 point lead over 3rd place and over 5,000 points to 4th. I plan on playing as often as possible and will use additional lives/re-roll to boost my points as much as possible. Hopefully no other players will go the cheating route of Sven.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Im really tired of cheaters. Not fun to be in the same league 4th week in a row. Rovio must fix this ASAP.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

This is true. EST began at 6pm ish on Sunday nite then reset at 12am. I waited a while to experiment the ABN_ shtick , but I know the “double-start” Objectives thing to be real.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I had one reset of daily objectives at 11 a.m CET today. I had three yesterday and every time I took my chance without feeling guilty.

Silleck
    @silleck

Well, so far so good, looks like I’ll make it to diamond! 2 days and some change left, I got about a 20k lead after playing all day today. First place has like 200000 I got 65k third place at 50k and fourth place at 45k
    Been lucky enough to only get one or two cheaters in each league!

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Has anyone recently received a different e-mail in response to Rovio’s progress on dealing with cheats?

Other than “we’re aware of the problem and are…” While I don’t doubt they are working on it , Im just curious.

james.dale.733
    @jamesd

What I find strange is that the exploit to reset your arena objectives and the daily pig (which there is ample information on this forum to guess what it is, that’s how I found out what it was) doesn’t let you go in the daily dungeon a second time, or the next day’s dungeon. So if they just applied the same system they do to dungeons it would be fixed. The next thing they’d need to sort out then is save game hacking. I imagine that is being done a lot less than the objective resets but any undergraduate computer science student ought to be capable of it, they need to make that harder.

senigami
    @steven-dunn-5648

@larry, thank you for that info on how to get a refund. I’m sure MANY people can benefit from that and there is no other easy source of how to get refunds. It is only fair for people to ask for a refund on this sort of thing, and perhaps if more people start asking then ROVIO will have an added incentive to get this fixed quickly.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

On all the free massive multiplayer online games I’ve played so far cheating is a problem. And on all of them the owner company does little to nothing to stop it. I have no idea of the reason for that since the cheaters deteorate the game, subtracting value to it as a consequence.
    Maybe game companies take cheating as given and the applying of resources to stop it as a waste, but I’ not sure of that.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

I was always of the thought they did it in order for people to spend more money in hopes they catch up with cheaters. But, It’s pure conjecture and a little paranoid.

Thumper316
    @thumper316

here is my cheaters, the leader has -1 how the hell is that fair
    IMG_6813.PNG

Laxietoo
    @laxietoo

The only good thing for me about this thread is that it has caused me to not take the PvP so seriously. I played pretty competitively the first few weeks I played but now it is just a diversion. I get at least a couple hundred snoutlings every week (more important on my phone where I started playing a couple weeks ago) but I don’t take it very seriously.

Thanks to all who have posted on the issues. It has brought my blood pressure down. ;-)

@thumper316, LOL!!! You have now officially found the first cheater who’s not a total idiot! Congratulations!!! :)

We were wondering how long it would take the first score hacker to figure this one out…

Okay, let me explain. We’ve seen quite some negative scores since a negative number will put you up on the first place. Some boards had more of these guys, but they just couldn’t properly beat eachother and it just became this silly mess. (check out a few pages back and you’ll find those boards)

We already figured out in here that all they would need was the highest number in the negative to be in a steady first place. Sicne you can’t get anything higher than -1 (it works with whole numbers, but maybe -0 could still work?) this fellow has found his way to a guaranteed first place. The first!

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@larry Actually Larry it isn’t guaranteed yet because others can also make their score -1. We don’t know what will happen if 4 or more people have a -1 score. I’ve seen this on other games where the all the top scores are -1, but to get the top score in Game Center it is 2^64 – 1 = 9,223,372,036,854,775,807, but this game doesn’t support Game Center.

You can’t have -0 because that is equal to 0 and zero means the person hasn’t played.

@SirPranceAlot, I thought it would be a pleasure to meet you again in the leagues. However, I am very very very disappointed…

Oh, and by the way, I agree with number 2 whose name means “Cheaters are miserable”.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@larry soo cool nicknames in your league. I tried to guess what does “cheaters sind armselig” means, thank you for translation.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Nice. I’ve been meaniong to change my name to something more applicable to the week’s league. Maybe: No_Cheaters_Yet

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

I’ve got a response from rovio regarding cheaters and refund on LC bought:
    “We are currently investigating this problem and we will get it fixed in the next update. We have now issued a refund for this purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience.”

At least they’re investigating and give your money back :)

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

And for a long time I really thought I’m just lame because I can’t get 90k in 2-3 days. Glad to know it’s a cheat/exploit/whatever.

I invested a fairly big amount of money and I leveled fair and played a lot. And all these bugs now in the arena are really killing my love and ‘investements’ for Epic.

Now at Platin and it’s so freaking hard not to drop down a league. No chance, not slightly, not in any dream, it’s possible to go up to Diamond. Too many players achieving hundreds of thousands of points :(

What a bummer at the moment…

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

@deftbonz: try to wait at the league and, I think it’s in the first post of this topic. If you run angry birds epic close to midnight at sunday you may meet not so many cheaters since they usually start very early.

EDIT: also you can ask rovio for a refund on your purchases, because the cheaters make them useless. I wrote them that I bought coins to gain the edge in the arena and since I’m constantly loosing due to cheaters I wan’t a refund on my purchase.
    Put in your purchase no. from google play/app store/whatever and date. It worked on my case. They gave me a full money refund, and they let me keep my coins and whatever I spent them on.

deft_bonz
    @deftbonz

@raziel29a: Thanks for the hint. Where and how can I write Rovio?

raziel29a
    @raziel29a

@angryjohnny I think it’s a bit rude. However you are right, that’s the link for support.
    I’m too old. There is no savoir-vivre in the internet.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Beware ALLVATER health and might way over the top.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@raziel29a What is a bit rude? That I posted the link to the support when @deftbonz asked you?

The reason for me doing so is with messageboards there can go a long time between a person’s visits and waiting for a response from that person might take hours to days if not weeks. In this case the answer was public knowledge that could be answered by anyone, if you feel I have offended you in any way then I am sorry that was not my intention. My sole reason was to help the person that needed it.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Cheaters

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 1,378 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.