Cheater(s) in AB2 Arena?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheater(s) in AB2 Arena?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 307 total)
  • Replies
  • kedik22
    @kedik22

@clovos @bankler

Hi.
    There is this cheater named Vasy in my tournament.
    I have told you about him before.
    This guy isn’t even elegant!
    After a few days all of a sudden he had more than 100 million stars.
    You got to have some class, even when cheating.

Kind regards.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

“You got to have some class, even when cheating.”

Lol! I read this forum although I never post here, however I thought this was funny. Cheating with class is an oxymoron! If you cheat, it’s because you think you’ll get away with it. People who get over on other people have no class. Having class requires you to consider others. There’s a saying, “the first nickel is hardest to steal”, but once you get away with it you’ll steal anything. The same goes for cheating.

SpanishBird
    @spanishbirdiii

Aeshna, i think you are wrong for think people with diferent levels in theirs birds are cheaters.

I’m not a cheater and i have this PROBLEM. Until a few weeks ago, the most of times i get a daily reward, a surprise gift (sending for a facebook friend or get for me on a level), or a prize for ascend i get feathers of silver bird. That is diferent in the arena where i get daily feathers of a diferent bird every day. I think that is a BUG. I notice than the feathers you got are aleatory but not to much, for me are a very strong tendence to silver bird :(

Aeshna
    @aeshna

I’ve had a bird on level 5, one one level 7 and the rest on level 6. Disparity does happen but….

I see players with 5 birds on level 8 and their two other birds have NO feathers. Sorry but to me that is not a bug, it is a cheat. It is a hacked account.

If you have all your birds on say, level 7 and one on level 3, you have either been unlucky in drawing bird feathers for that level 3 bird or you have a hacked account.

You say that you have had disparity between birds but not by how much. To help me understand was it a level or two difference or was it something much more Spanishbird?

SpanishBird
    @spanishbirdiii

Just now i get my first 7th level bird (yes!, silver!). I have two more in 6th level and the other in 5th. Bomb is the 5th level, but only with 110 feathers, a very long distance with Silver.

I met with players with less cards than logical (with five or six birds, and power cards, but not the regular full seven). I’m sure there are Rovio programers trying the game. Normally the got a very poor score (at last the ones i met) becouse they didnt want to win only test the birds or new features of the game (i’m pretty sure of that).

wrw01
    @wrw01

@bankler @clovos
    Looks like the cheaters have shown themselves again in the Diamond level. Will load a pic to my album if you want to review. Unknown in first and Vasy in second with these outrageous scores. Really makes an honest player feel like why even try.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@clovos. It has been suggested that players that have high level birds but with some missing are Rovio employees game testing. Is this true?

This (below) is what I would call a hacked account and not a Rovio employee either.
    image.png

@wrw01
    – cheaters ramp up their activity on a weekend knowing there’s no-one working at Rovio to shut down their account. This happens every weekend.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@aeshna
    I agree with your conclusion that the person in your pic above probably hacked the game. Not having those birds does not appear normal.

I have been informed by Rovio that once a cheat hacks an Arena they cannot shut down their account. The Arena plays to the end and the cheaters take the top places from the honest players. It is really demotivating to an honest player. We are waiting for a fix but they said last week it will be a few weeks so here we sit and patiently await the solution.

How do I get the pic from my album to this page like you did above?

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@wrw01 – Wow, I am amazed that once reported that Rovio can not remove them from the arena. That means anyone who has used gems or/and spent money, can not win. I think Rovio should credit gems/money back, especially if you point out a cheat in your league.

It is not like you can ever win if you are playing against a cheater that has a million plus score. It should be declared a void league or those with stupid amount of gems not credited with win and all those below move up in places. Rovio have a lot of work to do to catch the cheaters with this upgrade!

As for photo. Save your photo from phone/PC to your account on here. You have a library/picture folder. Once saved it gives you options to link to that photo. I copy the link and then post it to my message on the board.

Go to your account by clicking your name.
    Click menu.
    Click album.
    Click chose file.
    Click upload picture.

Once saved it is in your album, you can then use one of the four options to post/tag/link to a message. Hope that helps.

SpanishBird
    @spanishbirdiii

Aeshna,

I had battle against Alpa too. It’s a good example of the things i told you. I’m sure you won that battle and than Alpa got a lower score.

That’s not logical than a player had only 5 birds and 2 power cards, nobody has 5 but 7. In the other hand, if a player hacked his birds, the logical is improve all of them to 8th level (or more), not only to 3. Dont you think?

I read all the other posts of this threat and i think thats the irregular matters:
    a) Players than start the fight with a very high score.
    b) Players with a lot of star (i think than more than 100 stars -to say a number- is imposible, for the moment).

About the question of the level of the birds, i think that could be possible for no cheaters players have a high level birds: With luck getting treasures in the levels, with a lot of friends on facebook than send them gifts or, maybe, buying gems and change them for the special treasures (80 gems each).

I have i friend than pay, if it is necessary, for enhanced his scores in any game he play (Candy Crush, Angry Birds, etc…). Probably he has his birds in 8th level (or more, if it’s possible). Maybe he’s a little freak, but not a cheat, becouse everyone can do the same if they want.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@spanishbird

I never said those with birds at high levels are cheaters.

I do say those that have a large disparity between birds are.

It doesn’t matter if I easily beat the player (that has birds missing) that we have both seemingly played. The fact is: it is not a genuine account and should be removed.

If it’s an account that Rovio has added to make up numbers, again it should be removed.

I want to play against ‘real’ players in the arena, not cheats, not hacked, not Rovio generated players (if the latter even exists).

Regarding point a) – this is explained in a post by Clovos. Your opponent throws birds before you, with the aim of the programmer that you both finish at the same time.

Point b) your figure of 100 stars is too low. I have currently 179, that is without paying to play. The leader has 400+ which I very much think is genuine. They have gradually pulled ahead in the league (increasing by 50+ day).

It is up to Rovio to weed out the cheaters with our help, but they have to start acting on our emails and get this long awaited update right.

SpanishBird
    @spanishbirdiii

That’s right! I prefer legal players in the arena too.

I like some much the new arena (but maybe only 8 leagues are too few for me, like i explained in other post).

About the high number of stars, i had explained it badly. I didnt told about the stars got for someone in the current week, i told the star of progress of the player (top left corner). The other one, if you change gems for fighting choices could by greater than 400 like you told me, even it is posible if you are a good player and get good scores everytime you play. The absurd, in this case, are the millions of stars, like i saw in other post pictures.

Sorry if my english is not too good :)

ger_ych
    @mouldingo

Cheaters in the just concluded tournament.

cheats

ger_ych
    @mouldingo

With the update, cheaters are thrown to the bottom with just 1 point…

Suprised to see this guy still in the Diamond League… And still trying to cheat.

2016-02-14 09.13.47.png

kedik22
    @kedik22

@clovos @bankler

Hi.
    There is this guy Vasy, a notorious cheater still in my tournament.
    Why has he not been expelled?
    Shouldn´t he have one point?

Regards.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@clovos @bankler

Hi,
    Thank you both and the staff behind the game for helping clean out the hackers and cheaters in AB2. Greatly appreciated.

I uploaded two pics to my album that are dated 2/18/16. I am not saying these folks are hackers or cheaters but maybe some future investigation can prove they are honest players and remove the doubt that one concludes from what one sees in the game:

1st pic – the top five players have very high metal counts when compared to the rest of us in the lineup. We are trying to get a metal in 1st, 2nd and/or 3rd or for that matter our first or second. One can conclude this is why they are in the top five positions of the diamond league. If they obtained their metals honestly that is outstanding and I will alway give way to a better player.

2nd pic – this player’s name changes from “Unknown” to one that starts with an “A” (the rest of it escapes me). His avatar and metal count are the same under both names so I will assume it is the same player. I did not know that a name changed to another name. I thought it went to your number.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@aeshna

Thanks for the assistance on the pictures. I have not had any trouble getting the pic to my album. It is the next step of what do the four options really mean.

I do not understand the symbols and names associated with each of the four options.

Could you explain them?

Sorry for the late thank you

Marcis Valdmanis
    @marcis-valdmanis

Hawe you noticed a new tipe of cheaters?
    Example: Before a battle, comparing strength, shows that player dont use spells, (so 3+4 cards)
    but starting a battle he has +5 cards, not +4 like normal players. Ok its interesting, could be some bug or something. but when we bouth run out of cards, he uses one or sometimes more
    cards, what he didnt had. like he watched a video, and get a free bird. and oftens than damagemeter also is full and he gets one more bird from game.
    they get so far away in points with this, that its no use wathcing a video for bonus bird.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@bankler @clovos

Uploaded a pic to my album with 2/21/16 date about a player named Dan. If my memory serves me correctly about two tournaments ago he had zero gold metals. Now he has seven. Any advice or explanation?

Also, how does the leader Red #37347 get 16 metals and 12 of them are gold? Are these real and honestly achieved?

Makes one wonder if all the hackers are gone. Please provide an explanation to the latest notes, after the last update, in this forum about the suspected new cheats so the honest players will have fun in playing again.

Aeshna
    @aeshna

@wrw01

From the four options, I always choose the second one, copy it, then paste it into post.

Regarding excessive medals – there is a bug in the game! When the tournament finishes, it takes a few minutes for scores to be compiled and updated. If you finished in the top three, keep refreshing the page. You will get ‘Matilida error.’ When Rovio servers have finally updated, the amount of times you refreshed with error message, will equal the amount of medals added. This happened to me by accident and others have reported extra medals. I’m not 100% sure if the above is true but it’s the only explanation I can give as to I have 12 bronze.

bigbadaboom
    @bigbadaboom

Yeah, I finished 2nd last week, kept refreshing because servers seemed to be slow or not working and ended up with multiple silver medals.

The medal count error is a bog not hacking and Rovio should be able to fix it and restore the correct count.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@aeshna @bigbadaboom

Thank you both for the information. I am usually the last one to figure these things out so am glad that it has been reported previously and hopefully a fix is on the way. I have not encountered this bug personally because getting into the top three positions has not been possible for me in many weeks. It is not from lack of trying but up until 1-2 weeks ago, the hackers ruled the Arena.

@aeshna
    thanks I will try the second item in the list and see if I can post a pic in the forum, thanks for the advice, greatly appreciated, as you can probably see, I am not a IT/computer person and have had to learn everything through the “streets” of experience

ger_ych
    @mouldingo

@wrw01

I noticed it 2 weeks ago, I got 10+ silvers that time. Trying to access the arena right after it ended caused the glitch. It happened again last tournament, 10+ gold were credited to me this time… :P Kinda feeling guilty since I now have more medals than the weeks the new arena has been in existance.

Peter Sliep
    @peter-sliep

@clovos
    Can you check bomb#38148??
    He has 81 golden medals en surpasses me by 200 stars in 20 minutes. Ivguess its a cheater, otherwise, he should tell me his secrets.. Otherwise -1 stars please

Update: he has now +100 stars. Hard to believe. Thats around +300 stars. I cannot compete against such violence..

@clovos
    Update:
    Don’t know if its my doing, but the culprit now has zero stars. So thanks, my hard work not for nothing..

Kind regards

wrw01
    @wrw01

@bankler

The top three flingers have a very high metal count. While the rest of us are trying to get to three metals these folks are either extremely good and have hacked the system. Can you check that these are honest players? I am aware of the metal glitch but something does not seem right.
    #1 = 6 total, 5 gold, 1 bronze
    #2 = 16 total, 12 gold, 2 silver, 2 bronze
    #3 = 17 total, 7 gold, 3 silver, 7 bronze

These pics are dated for 2/26/16 in my album. Will try to upload them here…still unable to load them here, please check my album. Thank you in advance

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Cheater(s) in AB2 Arena?

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 307 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.