CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • Replies
  • Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Score: 74,4 M

Score: 83,4 M

Score: 89,2 M

We’ve been overrun by the fraudulent Russians! All our reportings have had absolutely no effect. Not the smallest reaction from Rovio. The cheaters can pocket the winnings and the honest players go empty-handed. One should consider boycotting the clan battles. The joy of the game is completely lost.

Flutterfly
    @flutterfly

I  agree. I’m the leader of the Redleaf Raiders and we play a clean game . Our last clan vs clan was against a cheating clan. The cheaters are ruining the game. I filed a report too. What can we do to force Rovio to take more action

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@flutterfly it is if Rovio does not truly care because soooooo many peeps spend so much money still.

what our team has done in battle is to report repeatedly during battle and sometimes we will wake up with 3-10 of their players  GONE or Banned.

Cheaters in arena, TOF, MEBC, BATTLES have to go!!! I have sent them many ideas on fixes for file saving so we shall see….right the good fight is all we can do.

cognitive
    @cognitive

In CvC we haven’t encountered a cheater in maybe 6 or 7 clan battles… But we had them on 6 of 6 prior to that.

I’d say – knock on wood – Chuck? – it’s SLOWLY getting better.

Birdwo
    @birdwo

Out of curiosity, does anyone know how they are cheating?

RedSignals
    @redsignals

@birdwo

There is a method that allows players to manipulate the difficulty settings so that they always get easy runs. I don’t know the specifics, but it involves hacking your phone or running the game on a PC in an emulator. This is how players have been achieving incredibly high scores relative to their flock power.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

nope, the hacker manipulate its profile to look like low FP, but the score is real with real profile.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

2 weeks in a row we have had to battle cheaters!!!

lost both UNTIL TODAY!!!!

we get a message from Rovio stating that there were cheaters in that battle and they got banned SO WE WON!!!

I will repost what loot we got to cash in…when that happens.

So far we got our pearls for the top 50…

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

FYI

Couple battles ago we lost to a cheating clan…double feathers to make matters worse.

The next day WE WON! Because those cheaters were kicked but because we had collected our pearls ROVIO sent a I’m sorry you should have waited here are 1000 rainbow feathers TOTAL and a RED TREASURE box We are in Legendary league.

So then I was told by Rovio this may start happening a lot…so word to the wise…

WHAT TO IF BATTLING CHEATER CLANS

Get your whole team to ban together and report?
    You should always wait 18-20 hours before you collect a loss because if they do get banned, you will then win the game and get to collect AS LONG AS YOU HAVE NOT collected yet.

oxox fight the good fight!

Renegades #143223

Come chat with us in our private guest chat at

http://www.AB2Renegades.com

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Bad spot to put it, but I don’t see a difference between Amethyst and Diamond rewards. Is there one?

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Diamond rewards are definitely better!

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Exactly how? Also, how do you cheat in ToF? Sounds pretty impossible to me.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

As far as I remember you get 2000 feathers instead of 1500 or something like that when winning on diamond level instead of amethyst. However you get diamond rewards if your clan is amethyst and battles a diamond clan (that can happen if you are like 19.500 clan power).

You can restart your phone while playing the tower with the correct timing and avoid paying for the pig.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Wait, what? How does that work or affect anything?

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

And I’m personally not that bothered by Clan vs Clan cheats, since we don’t lose anything for not winning.

@nas76

Most people are bothered, why put the effort in if there’s no reward at the end?

When it comes to cheaters in clans the responsibility ought to be on the clan leader and co-leaders.  If a clan’s leader is found to be a cheater by Rovio the whole clan should be disbanded, honest players then go and find a new clan to join that’s clean.  If a co-leader is found to be a cheat then Rovio should send a warning to the leader that any other co-leaders found cheating will cause the clan to be disbanded.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Diamond clans get 3000 feathers for Red, Chuck, Silver, and Matilda instead of 2000 at the end of clan battles. Diamond clans also get more black pearls, feathers, and gems than amethyst clans after regular clan events. I can look at our rewards and then post them for the current events. I don’t remember what we used to get as an amethyst clan, but it was definitely less of everything.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Ahh… right. Thanks! We sure got more stuff in Amethyst than Emerald. Makes sense now. At least the arena opponents can’t cheat, since they’re computers.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@ihatethisname, arena “opponents” are supposed to be kind of “recorded games of real players”. If they truly are, they sure are not recorded from same rooms as player is seeing. Whether it’s those “opponents” or actually Rovio cheating the player is just a question of semantics only.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

I believe we really are battling recordings of real players. Some of my clanmates have gotten to battle recordings of each other. Rovio doesn’t need to go to the bother of making up fake battles. They can program it so that you either battle against a poor recording or a really good one. I find the difficulty pretty predictable, as the last few matches in a streak are generally harder and require 4 or 5 spells. I can usually win them, but not always. Some days are great, and others are terrible. I don’t stress out about it that much.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Why I’m pretty sure the recordings are not always from the same rooms that are played? Simply because this should not be possible to happen:

Players all birds are several levels higher than any of “opponents” and player clears all pigs and objects with one bird and still opponent can get more points. Some times way, way higher than player.

Ok, maybe Rovio cheats even more and “opponent” gets free points? It’s possible. Like when my “opponents” birds were spent and I had nearly 2mil lead. I one-shotted next room and halfway cleared next one. I should have won by almost 6mil, but while launching last bird, “opponent” somehow gained more points! I ended up losing by 4mil and of course I was pissed. My “opponent” managed to get about 10mil two rooms after it had spent its last bird.

I almost ragequit the game at that point and I’m constantly thinking if I should just quit before there’s flying phone and tablet seen here, but the game is so addictive…

Saphira
    @kgeisler

My theory about the mystery points is that when the opponent originally played, he or she had to use 60 gems for a 3-bird continue. We are not seeing those birds, but we are seeing the points. This is just rampant speculation on my part. Anyway, I agree that the opponent could be playing a different set of rooms.

IHateThisName
    @ihatethisname

Maybe, but what system sorts them between ‘easy’ and ‘hard’? The 1 arena ticket win is almost certain, and the last one often has 50 FP higher than me and bring four or five spells. I still feel that it could be generated scores programmed by Rovio, this one for number 5 streak or 6, etc.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

You can not save files and cheat TOF after new update because you have to be on WiFi now.

As a leader if anyone cheats on my clan they are kicked ASAP

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@kgeisler, in second case the buy-in is possible. In first case it’s not. I mean, “opponent” should not be able to get more points than is available in the room and lower level birds makes it even more impossible. Some sort of cheating of player is certainly going on.

@heatherbird
    , Good to know that even possibilities to cheat are removed! By WiFi you mean just “online”?

Wait… Stella Adventure ends two days before Stella unlocks without a lot of feather collecting? Great… not!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum CHEATERS HAVE TO GO!!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 79 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.