CHEATERS accounts should be deleted and blocked

Home Forums General Discussions Forum CHEATERS accounts should be deleted and blocked

• Folks, it’s not hard to spot a CHEATER. CHEATERS are nothing more than that..CHEATERS. When the other 499 people have average scores and there are those 2 or 3 that have a lot more than the average it’s likely they are CHEATERS. Look, when there are 4 sticks and you destroy all of them you score 100,000 and you look and see the person who has 150,000 there is about 100% chance they are CHEATERS….Ravio should BLOCK and DELETE any account where CHEATING is detected. If the player wants to create a new email address and start over let em. But DO NOT allow them to continue to play the game and CHEAT. It isn’t fair to those who play fair and especially to those who actually purchase PowerUps. When I see someone who has cheated I instantly go to my friends list and BLOCK ALL CHEATERS. TomTom for example is obviously a CHEATER so I have blocked him. He is ranked #1 on almost all the Story Levels and is a CHEATER. Until Ravio starts deleting these accounts we should ALL BLOCK CHEATERS so they won’t show up on our players board and hopefully encourage them to QUIT….

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

1. You have to be more specific about which game you’re currently raging on.

2. Raging here won’t help. Contact Rovio directly.

3. It’s not “Ravio”. It’s “Rovio”.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

WHOA THERE.
    Firstly,what game are you talking about?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@redbird-justin My best guess would be that he is talking about Angry Birds Friends.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

I’m going to go with ABF as well.

We’re not a big fan of cheaters either! We work very hard on our levels and it’s a shame when others want to go and exploit us.

Right now the best we can do is put all defined cheaters in to their own cheating guild were they can cheat away their days, but in the mean time, if you’ve got an untrustworthy friend, you can just go and tell them to flock off.

Ravio sounds nice, actually. Might consider it.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

I’m going to go with ABF as well.

We’re not a big fan of cheaters either! We work very hard on our levels and it’s a shame when others want to go and exploit us.

Right now the best we can do is put all defined cheaters in to their own cheating guild were they can cheat away their days, but in the mean time, if you’ve got an untrustworthy friend, you can just go and tell them to flock off.

Ravio sounds nice, actually. Might consider it.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum CHEATERS accounts should be deleted and blocked

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.