Cheater?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Cheater?

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • TomT
    @tomt

@skydemon

Ya, the players I’ve fought, on average, had 1000 +/- 200 shield. It’s really impressive.

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Yeah, I understand there is piggy boost when they lose a match in arena, but most of time, they aren’t even in angry mode, but has over 1K health, and some of them even start sabotages right away 2-4 times so fast at the start of match, which I believe I don’t see any white 4-5 in a row panels not to say so many times at once just start of the match.

TomT
    @tomt

@skydemon

I can’t answer your question about their health.

But regarding the sabotage, I have noticed that, too, and that makes me believe that players don’t start with the same layout.

Veggie
    @veggie

Yep, in the last Matilda Arena it was really annoying and strange how often opponents did sabatage me. Sometimes up to 8-10 times in one battle even without panel increasers. And it didn’t happen only just here and there, it happened a lot!

TomT
    @tomt

Well, it’s over now.

It’s going to be another 10 long days of monster event…. I hope the prizes are better this time….

Veggie
    @veggie

Only the Red’s Handoff is kinda interesting for me in the Turtlepig Raid.

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Yeah, I was frustrated during the arena this time and end up with 2nd shield price, and surprisingly the last 4 hours of arena, I did not face a single opponents that has this strange health and sabotages but of course it was too late to get in 2000 rank range. The new monster pig event, there is already a player with 12048 points at 1st rank, like really?

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

I recently had a strange thing happen when facing a player using Stella. Pink bubbles began floating up the scrren the moment their bird slid into view, even before the match said ‘Start.’ Not sure if it was a glitch or cheat, but sure was weird.

justpast40
    @justpast40

For quite some time, I think a month or more, I occasionally notice opponents having a boost (that woosh appearing under their birds,) before I’m able to start playing, just like @gemmoon4 is seeing. I’m not sure if they’re cheating or not. While some players have speculated as to whether we each actually start with the same Board, I’m beginning to think that what I’ve been seeing means we’re not actually starting at the same time.

With the many issues we’ve seen with Rovio’s Severs, perhaps there’s a timing issue between when my opponent & I are actually able to start. Couldn’t that explain why some of us are sabotaged just as our Board is cleared to start? I think sometimes the opponent is able to start a second or two before me.

Hugo
    @huges

In terms of streaks I don’t think you can go around calling everyone a cheat because they happen to reach 70+ streak.
    I legitimately reached 60+ not so long ago. I can’t recall if I screenshot it then, but I did at around 55. I was aiming for a 100 streak but had a shocker of a game.

The Magician and Paladin pig can really give you those free wins against lesser opposition.
    Usually I wait till my bird is angry before playing. I use my top birds to create my streaks. Chuck with the Squid sword, Bomb with the diamond staff and Stella with the flower pants on the head all give me increases with winning streaks.

When you use the Chinese fan++ and the Chinese Princess Hat ++ OR/ Flower Pants, and you get a power up with the Panel up Perfume bottle, its quite easy to pull off 2500 of shield when stella’s ANGRY.

However its very difficult to pull off 2000 shield with Chuck in my experience. I have done it a few times, but its not a regular thing. If I was able to win the pants on the head with streak-up power I think it would be much easier to pull off 2000 more often.

Getting 2000 or 3000 Attack with Chuck and the Squid Sword + Moustache is quite doable, but its usually with the extra help of an ANGRY Chuck.

Bobix
    @bobix86

@vmicho As i looked at the pic more closely, now i notice i had quite a few fights with that player, and i do not remember if i ever beat him/her once, he’s either an insanely gifted player or …. I can’t remember the exact damage but if he’s legit, man does he/she play well. Can’t claim that i’m too good as i only stick around +-2000, have my ups and downs, but this player is killing it.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Stupid ‘Billy’, wish the delevopers never brought that SOB into this game!!!

TomT
    @tomt

@rhys4aufc According to the movie, Billy was made by Chuck, and destroyed by Red.

bestofme
    @bestofme

I think either I am poorly matched in my fights, or there is a whole lot of cheating. I am out matched before the fight starts. One of two things usually happen: the match is up to 15 levels higher with a really low power base, or the level is low with a very high power base. This must happen 80% of the time. No problem with fighting the pigs, so I surmise Rovio is not paying attention to the voluminous cheating.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Cheater?

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.