Cheater?

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Cheater?

• I just fought someone from China with a winning streak of 74, & despite only being sabotaged twice, my opponent got a defence of over 2500, surely that’s near impossible to get without cheating?

Anyone else encountered opponents similar to mine?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

Has to be a cheater. A streak of 74 won’t happen. No matter how good you are, you’re bound to lose at some point.

The 2500 defense would take a TON of skill and luck to make happen legitimately. How much damage did he do per hit on your bird?

There was actually one time where I met an opponent with a streak of 83. Oddly enough, he couldn’t even break 400 defense, so I absolutely destroyed him. :P

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Report him to Rovio:)

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Yes!!!
    I got matched with this #### cheater. It only sabotaged me once and got a defense 2400 or more and attack of 220 or more. This sucks!

THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

I did a very good battle with all the power ups of the ítems like “If your opponent has more level, the attack is boosted” and “Increases red panel apereance rate” and I got an attack more than 190 and defense more than 1200.

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

When I was under level 20, I think I have achieved 70+ winning streaks.

All my birds are currently level 50. My Paladin Pig and Shaman Pig are 15, so with the pigs, I think I can still achieve 50+ winning streaks. Seriously, sometimes I really want to lose, but I guess some newbies need to work on their skills.

2000+ defense, I can get that with Red and Stella.

Using my level-50 birds, I think I can achieve, on average, 25+ winning streaks if I really try, and if I’m really lucky.

Achieving 2000+ defense with 70+ winning streaks after level 20, well, that’s truly fishy…..

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

@partshade I forgot exactly how much damage was dealt (I really should’ve taken a screenshot), but would’ve been at least 250-260.

micho
    @vmicho

You mean this one? I’ve met him 2x. Already reported to rovio.

http://imgur.com/hVjIqN0

micho
    @vmicho

I try embed the pic:
    i.imgur.com/hVjIqN0.png

micho
    @vmicho

and here:
    http://imgur.com/a/L36Op

micho
    @vmicho

aaaaaaaa, again:
    http://i.imgur.com/1zN3LWg.png

micho
    @vmicho

I’ve met that guy 2x withing 4h, once with 15 then with 70 streaks. ALways got quite insane power, and very few sabotages.

Anonymous

@tomt Wow, you must have some skills. I just can’t imagine a streak that high being actually obtainable. Just because by then, you would usually get one of those gold panel increaser clowns with a ton of skill. Even at low levels.

You must be one of the best fight players out there. :P

Anonymous

@rhys4aufc So he had an attack power over 2500. Jeez. D:

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade Nah, I don’t even have a blue crown, but I did however recently obtained the bronze crown.

I really love using the pigs.

Anonymous

@tomt Yeah, the pigs are so fun to use :D. I just wish they had an actual time cooldown, rather having to do 5 more bird fights. :P

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade

Ya, five fights and 25% penalty are too much.

I do wish they could start making items for pigs though. That would be cool.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I have played someone, he didn’t sabotage me, he had a defence power of 35271648079! (I made it up because I know he had a little less than that.) Luckily I swiped the game and I was left with 1 bird energy lost.

Shirokova
    @shirokova

Some days ago, I fought a Chuck (sorry, can’t remember the player’s name) and it was only wearing the artist moustache, didn’t have a hat or weapon. Got like 300 attack power and around 2500 in defense (green shield). Their winning streak wasn’t impressive (like 7) but I wonder if it’s possible to get such numbers only with the moustache…

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Just fought user nosferatu, he played with chuck and I with stella. I think I sabotaged him 7 or 8 times resulting in 1700+ attack and 1400+ defense. He sabotaged me maybe 3 times and he had a defense of 3300+????? He played with Golden stonefish hat, squid spear and de mustache. I’ve never seen a defense such high, I don’t believe he is playing fair.

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

Were you paying attention to see if he was “jumping” a lot? I have recently noticed some players who ended up with super high defense without sabotage, so I started looking at their birds. They jump a lot and fast, which means for some reason, they match fast and a lot.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@TomT

He can jump en match as fast as he wants, but a defense of 3300+ with chuck is just impossible don’t you think?

TomT
    @tomt

@deindiaan

If you ask me, 3300 defense with Chuck is impossible, but I don’t want to say the wrong thing and offend the person who might be a member of this forum, and who might really legitimately achieve 3300 defense with Chuck.

@vmicho

But 1500-plus-or-minus defense is pretty standard nowadays. At level 50, I’ve fought many players who always break the 1000 defense. I get 1200 defense with Red 90% of the time.

Derf
    @fred-geske

No. 3000 defense with Chuck is impossible. 2000 defense with most characters is possible but rare. Chuck? Even 2000 isnt possible. Even for level 50.

SkyDemon
    @skydemon

Currently in Matilda arena, I kept facing people’s Matilda has like 1000+ life at around level 30-35, Most of time I break they shield but I see their life bar drain so slowly and end up losing because their life is so high is that even possible? They do not have any items that has life boost as I checked what they using or in angry mode, if that is even legit?

micho
    @vmicho

Yes it is, especially in arena. You just get 2x after losing that piggy with 2×20% HP bonus, you can easily go from 600 to 1000hp.

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Cheater?

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.