CHARGING TRANSFORMERS

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum CHARGING TRANSFORMERS

• IS ANYONE HAVING TROUBLE CHARGING TRANSFORMERS ON SHOCKED? IT WONT GIVE ME AN OPTION. I HAVE TO PAY TO CHARGE AND WAIT A LONG TIME. IVE TRIED EVERYTHING AND NOTHING HELPS!!

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Booker
    @booker

I’m having the same problem.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Has happened to me on occasions, however, I have found after pressing ‘Finish now’ if you wait for a while the Recharge button appears. Sometimes I have to wait for up to 5 minutes.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

No recharge and no bonus. New way to stick it to players. O!  Balancing?

Geli
    @geli

No problems. Recharge video working fine, no delays.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I can recharge normally. If more than one bot needs recharge at the same time, I have to wait until the second recharge is available, but usually not much.

Anyone knows if there is a limit to the number of times we can watch videos for recharge?

Txbelle
    @txbelle01

UP UNTIL YESTERDAY I CAN RECHARGE AS MANY AS I WANT! BUT NOW INCANNOT RECHARGE ANY UNLESS I PAY AND WAIT HOURS, BUT IT ALSO COMES UP IN GAME PLAY I HAVE TO USE MY BLUE DIAMONDS AND PAY TO RECHARGE? I ASSUME THEYBARE TRYING TO GET YOU TO BUY MORE AND PAY MORE!!! SUCH A RIP OFF. THEY JUST WANT YOU TO SPEND YOUR MONEY TO PLAY,, I CANNOT AFFORD TO DO THIS.

pppuffs
    @pppuffs

I did hard update 1.31.3 and issues went back to “normal ” bonus video and recharge bot video đź‘»

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum CHARGING TRANSFORMERS

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.